Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

"I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him (4278 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Kayus4real: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
"I married him fit and trim. Now his potbelly and the extra weight is affecting my attraction to him. I am doing a lot to keep fit and honestly feel cheated. The weight is affecting our sex life, which is affecting the marriage."
Many have been faced with this situation but could not speak for different reasons.
Here's the question. Should a wife speak up about these things or should she persevere so as not to bruise his ego?

Nairalanders... Your advice is needed urgently to save a marriage.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
He's your husband, talk to him about it.

6 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Take him along when next u engage in ur exercise sessions and also reduce a little of the portion of the akpu and pounded yam u feed to him every evening...but again why u complaining? I thought nigerian ladies love men with very fat saggy stomachs.

8 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by nuggarito: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
You are the kind of women I want to avoid in my life. You fell in love with his looks not his heart, now he's out of shape and you can't even help him make it Right.

13 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by 912(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
nuggarito:
You are the kind of women I want to avoid in my life. You fell in love with his looks not his heart, now he's out of shape and you can't even help him make it Right.
Stop this emotional blackmail jor. The guy is a human being and as such you can not fall in love with one part of his body and leave the other. Or is that how love works nowadays? It's like marrying a woman that appears neat but turns out to be a pig. Will you say the person fell in love with her neatness when he complains that she is dirty? I don't know why some people stop paying attention to how they look once they get married.

Op please find a way to politely and in a loving manner let him know that his weight is a concern and work with him to get him back to shape.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by OneCorner: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Divorce him or u hire touts to beat d fat komot for hin body

6 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by nuggarito: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2018
912:

Stop this emotional blackmailing jor. The guy is a human being and as such you can not fall in love with one part of his body and leave the other. Or is that how love works nowadays? It's like marrying a woman that appears neat but turns out to be a pig. Will you say the person fell in love with her neatness when he complains that she is dirty? I don't know why some people stop paying attention to how they look once they get married.

Op please find a way to politely and in a loving manner let him know that his weight is a concern and work with him to get him back to shape.

If good looks is your pivot to love or true love ( whatever you call it) then I'm truly sorry for you sir, good looks are secondary, good looks will fade, you can't be young forever.

Be with someone that spark up your life, one that changes everything positively not some fictional body idol or so, either way anyone that works for you its your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by 912(m): 2:03am On Sep 08, 2018
nuggarito:

If good looks is your pivot to love or true love ( whatever you call it) then I'm truly sorry for you sir, good looks are secondary, good looks will fade, you can't be young forever.

Be with someone that spark up your life, one that changes everything positively not some fictional body idol or so, either way anyone that works for you its your life.

No one is saying love is based on looks. What I am simply saying is do not lose the things that made someone fall in love with you in the first place. As simple as that.
If they fell in love with you because you are kind and caring do not start acting up; If they fell in love with you because you are neat and a good dresser do not start being unhygienic. The same thing goes for good looks and grooming yourself properly.

They say love is blind but the truth is there must be something in you that attracted the person to you in the first place. That's what sparked the flame of love and if you lose that thing then that flame will gradually die off till it is completely gone and they begin to wonder what they saw in you in the first place.

Going by your analogy, I have to ask, why do you think people get divorce? Even when they were madly in love initially but when you ask, most will tell you they no longer see the thing that attracted them in the first place. So my point is, always try to take care of yourself and retain the things your boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse love about you

5 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by LadySarah: 2:16am On Sep 08, 2018
nuggarito:

Because a woman is now complaining as against the norm.

Is this not the point where you guys tell the woman to hit the gym,buy red lingeries,seduce her husband and pray.

Op's husband,if you are here,go pray and fast,buy sexy boxer shorts grin,cook your wife's special meal,hit the gym asap and pls don't forget to pray grin

Lol,nkea atom special

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by chiommy123(f): 2:40am On Sep 08, 2018
He's your husband so help him out as well
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 08, 2018
This is damn funny. grin grin
Stylishly drag him to the gym house. Just tell him you'll like to register for gym and encourage him to join you. Also help him change his diet, he will loose the weight. Loosing weight is very simple though it comes with a sacrifice.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by keryj(f): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2018
nuggarito:

You said good looks are secondary which I agree, but be it primary, secondary, tertiary or whatso ever, all that matters is its being put into consideration.

The lady clearly stated that his shape have make him become lazy on bed thereby affecting there sex life, isn't that supposed to call for alarm

You talk of being with someone that sparks up life, how can her life be sparked up when she is not sexually satisfied? When she keeps thinking of how things used to be with her man. Aren't happy she is even trying to seek help rather than committing adultery just to spark up her life.

Op, I think the first thing you need to do is to call his attention before looking for help, he has to agree that he needs the help to avoid what happened on a certain tread here.

If he agrees to seek help then both of you can tackle it together if not you are wasting your time and may end up bringing problem to your home.

2 Likes

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Kelly2713(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Take him along when next u engage in ur exercise sessions and also reduce a little of the portion of the akpu and pounded yam u feed to him every evening...but again why u complaining? I thought nigerian ladies love men with very fat saggy stomachs.

lol, reduce a little of the portion of the akpu and pounded yam u feed to him every evening

1 Like

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Stop feeding him eba.

1 Like

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
LadySarah:

Because a woman is now complaining as against the norm.

Is this not the point where you guys tell the woman to hit the gym,buy red lingeries,seduce her husband and pray.

Op's husband,if you are here,go pray and fast,buy sexy boxer shorts grin,cook your wife's special meal,hit the gym asap and pls don't forget to pray grin

Lol,nkea atom special

You're not serious, right?
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by nelsonebby(m): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2018
I’m not fat but I have bot belly.
...and it ain’t my fault.

1 Like

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by tiswell(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:

You said good looks are secondary which I agree, but be it primary, secondary, tertiary or whatso ever, all that matters is its being put into consideration.

The lady clearly stated that his shape have make him become lazy on bed thereby affecting there sex life, isn't that supposed to call for alarm

You talk of being with someone that sparks up life, how can her life be sparked up when she is not sexually satisfied? When she keeps thinking of how things used to be with her man. Aren't happy she is even trying to seek help rather than committing adultery just to spark up her life.

Op, I think the first thing you need to do is to call his attention before looking for help, he has to agree that he needs the help to avoid what happened on a certain tread here.

If he agrees to seek help then both of you can tackle it together if not you are wasting your time and may end up bringing problem to your home.
Spark up her life as if she is now a spark plug? Let her talk it over with her husband and help him regain his fitness and physique.She should be the real ''help mate'' in this case.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
I’m not fat but I have bot belly.

...and it ain’t my fault.

Same here but I will hit the gym want it to be trimmed
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by nike4love: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2018
but madam,where u not the one cooking unhealthy food for him?
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by keryj(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
tiswell:
Spark up her life as if she is now a spark plug? Let[i] her talk it over with her husband and help him regain his fitness and physique.She should be the real ''help mate'' in this case.
[/i]
Same thing I said
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by futuregovernor: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Baby stop bringing our issues here,I will start a routine work out every weekend. Thanks
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by nelsonebby(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Same here but I will hit the gym want it to be trimmed
I even paid for gym service I still didn’t go at all.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by pacino26(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2018
What am irony, if it were a man coming up with this eh! You'll hear; but she got that weight cuz of the babies now you're upset, you're stressing her out with chores useless man and every known vile from the feminist gang.

Hey Op! You caused it grin grin grin Feeding him those meals that made him fat and when he attempts to turn down a late meal you'll summon the ancestors and accuse him of infidelity. Now you want him to hit the gym and leave his work inukwa cool If you don't want again send him back to his father's house the way you met him o! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Weight is a reversible reaction; you can gain or lose. That being said look at his schedule and try encouraging him with some home aerobics. If he is getting so tired, it is suitable you check his Bp and some blood work done. Man fit de suffer one small ailment and you wouldn't know.

Am sure having fun today.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Deny him sex and watch him forced to work, I dislike lazy men.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by 1x2x3: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Deny him sex and watch him forced to work, I dislike lazy men.

Lol very lame. Not everyone think with their pusssycat
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2018
1x2x3:

Lol very lame. Not everyone think with their pusssycat
If only you know the power of pussy.
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by kabakaauu: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Getting rid of belly fat can be sometimes difficult.

As a matter of fact, a lot of people have tried-and-tried-and-tried without getting any positive result.

The reason for this could either be that they are not doing what they’re supposed to do in the right way or they’re doing the wrong thing, entirely.

Be that as it may, it is important to highlight here that with a few tricks, you can totally get rid of belly in a few weeks, or maybe months, depending on your current weight and how much work you are willing to put in.

Here’s how you can possibly get rid of those belly fat in no time..... Continue via the link below

https://www.clintgist.com/5-easy-steps-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat-in-no-time-id7955086-html/
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by 1x2x3: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

There's no useless power there. Money is more powerful and can control any pussy
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by benzion72(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2018
I think you are responsible for his fatty bombom he is are you not the one feeding him or you are an irresponsible wife that allow their husband to eat outside.

How do you even satisfy women folk you have a hubby that is well to do that more than enough you are still complaining
Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by clumsydyna: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2018
For once I am impressed, the other way round it was guys complaining about ladies with big tummy and using it as an excuse not to go out in public with her and engaging in promiscuity. Finally, I get to keep my big tummy with my head held up high. grin

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:

Weak men are victims to the pussy, the pussy is a victim to a powerful man/woman. That's how the world rolls , Money changes the game. Its broke and thirsty men that cower to the pussy.

1 Like

Re: "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Weak men are victims to the pussy, the pussy is a victim to a powerful man/woman. That's how the world rolls , Money changes the game. Its broke and thirsty men that cower to the pussy.
Rich men also cower to pussy. Konji is no respecter of money. Why so we have small girls with big gods? why do men pay huge amount of money sex? They are slaves to pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos / I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.