Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? (57469 Views)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / For Christians: What Exactly Does Christianity Offer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by kessler53(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Imagine if Jesus was married, would he give his wife doggy?

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

A word is enough for the wise.
I no gree u can do anything u want to do with ur wife body,only anal and MouthAction are condemn,but with regard to the position it is immaterial.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by apollo13(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Oga do not take every word in the Bible literally... Allow the holy spirit to interpret for u.
How will you have sex with your wife when she's heavily pregnant? Will u still lay on her and supress the baby to death? Lets face the fact, we shouldn't let religion deprive us of our relationship with our spouse. Na wa for u.
#African Mentality. Smh
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Hardeysolution(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horleey:

A difficult question to answer. Anyway read Phillipians 4 vs 8...... The answer is awaiting you.

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by apollo13(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?
I guess your sperm too is a holy sperm? Please I just asked nio...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by frank317: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
oyebode95:
I am not high on any substance! But, what am saying is that You don't drag the names of Religion figures I.e Jesus, mohammed, Ogun, Buddha n so on into topics like this! You understand?

Ok I understand but.... I really don't care about these names u call. None of them is my father's name.

I don't care, really about Jesus or Mohammed.. and what is wrong with them having sex or me using them as example? Don't they have penisss?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by dgame2k2(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
What if a pastor comes u will not marry because of :ohmmm
naniawini:
Are u 4 real... That would be so boring.... Thats why I ain't marrying no pastor
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by CorperKola: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
the 1st comment was obviously being sarcastic
That sumone is asking this question shows how far religion has eroded1 our thinking
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Danhumprey: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Ok I understand but.... I really don't care about these names u call. None of them is my father's name.

I don't care, really about Jesus or Mohammed.. and what is wrong with them having sex or me using them as example? Don't they have penisss?
Bro Frank, you still dey here? since morning fa! grin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
CorperKola:
the 1st comment was obviously being sarcastic
That sumone is asking this question shows how far religion has eroded1 our thinking
It's funny that many posters couldn't see that that 1st comment was actually sarcastic. see them getting worked up over nothing. grin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by mykel25(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
skillzbae:

That's true sha. But i don't know if it's Christian like

I do what my spirit being don't condemn me for... I'm a Christian not a religious person..... If I become a pastor I ll teach couple d topic : spicing up your sexlife to over outside temptation to your spouse
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by ladyverere(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

Pray, where in the Bible was sex styles specifically referred to for married couples? Have you not read that the marriage bed is undefiled and therefore, any sex styles couples may do is made pure by the marriage bed because it is undefiled.

It is such ignorant beliefs and thinking like what you wrote up there that causes dissatisfaction in marriage that leads adultery.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by saintbillion(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

What pleasure? You are indeed a worldly Christian. Keep in feeding your flesh. You better pray to God for forgiveness, and stop allowing earthly pleasures to confuse u.
A holy person cannot be taking his wife from behind like a worldly person. How can u claim to be holy yet as a woman u will be screaming give it to me, don't stop, this is sweet, dig me harder, during sex? Or allow a man to mess up ur holy body by slapping Ur ass and having sex in different positions like a LovePeddler, grabbing his dick with the same hand you use in opening the Bible? And even sucking it with the same mouth u use to preach the word.
Did Jesus do any of those?
What kind of mind do u have? Where do u even learn all those rubbish from? Why will u give Ur woman doggy? Are u a dog? Why will u have sex like an animal?
Guy, stick to the holy position... Lie her down respectively, kiss her with love, gently caress her untill she is wet the enter her and pump gently or are your holy mind leads u until u come. And the woman must just moan just because of the effect of ur touch... She must avoid sounding vulgar and getting over excited.
We must no allow the pleasures of sex make us miss heaven.
. You have been talking nonsense, let me ask you bro. What makes you think the sex style ur using is holy or preferable to God? Did God said a woman should sleep and d man should climb you are talking trash. You also mention something about holy sex bro nothing like holy sex, do u know why? God sees sex as a sin even when ur married. Remember when God wanted to visit the Isarelite in the wilderness he ask them to wash thier cloth, and abstain from sex cause it is unholy in his sight. Read ur bible. No sex position for sex, no holy sex, but he said sex is good for the married.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by kingthoby1811(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Dollabiz: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by DorisK(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is exactly why we see men of god who have side chicks, mistresses and prostitutes when the wife is busy praying, dating and doing "holy sex" and "Bible style" (if there's anything like that) for a man tht has tested 9ther styles. bikokwa
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Realzikkist(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

quite hilarious....which 1 cum be holy sex again
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:
grin I don't care men once I get married na female transformer I go be up left right down under over sideways you get the drift

Don't waste your good years with someone temporary
So you sef like styles shey? tongue
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by shaggyosas(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?

Holy sex means sex with your wife/husband ie between married couple. Unholy sex is sex based on adultery/ fornication. So it doesn't explain your point. Where did you learn/see that kind of sex position? cos it is not in the bible how a married couple should have sex, or is it?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Krisgift(f): 2:11am On May 01, 2017
heykims:

A man of God a pervert?? And he still got a whole book to his name in d Bible??
If u indeed believe the Bible is a Holy book, then u just insulted ur creator.. .
And if Jesus was married, he would have had sex and enjoyed it and he would give more than doggy as far as his thing remained inside d vagina and not d azz ....

Lol. But if he's not a pervert, what was he doing with a thousand women?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 5:07am On May 01, 2017
frank317:

Your sarcasm is legendary.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by naniawini(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2017
dgame2k2:
What if a pastor comes u will not marry because of :ohmmm
I don't wanna marry a pastor
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by heykims(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2017
Krisgift:

Lol. But if he's not a pervert, what was he doing with a thousand women?
It might be within d confine of rule of God then..
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Venica(f): 8:04am On May 01, 2017
frank317:

We all know Solomon and his father were perverts so leave them out of this.
The question is... If Jesus was married would he give his wife doggy?

are u for real?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you sef like styles shey? tongue

Yes with a responsible and faithful husband
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by bukiboy(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
skillzbae:

It's obvious u are a cow, I dont speak to animals. Pele virgin
grin angry
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by dozofavour(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2017
i wonder where people get their weird theory like holy sex. there are things that comes naturally without learning how to do them. example of that is sex. we dont need to be taught how to have sex its inate in us. so however we do it as long as it does not cause pain for any party invovled is OK. sex is a gift from GOD as long as its not fornication no wahala.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Ejomax77(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
frank317:

What pleasure? You are indeed a worldly Christian. Keep in feeding your flesh. You better pray to God for forgiveness, and stop allowing earthly pleasures to confuse u.
A holy person cannot be taking his wife from behind like a worldly person. How can u claim to be holy yet as a woman u will be screaming give it to me, don't stop, this is sweet, dig me harder, during sex? Or allow a man to mess up ur holy body by slapping Ur ass and having sex in different positions like a LovePeddler, grabbing his dick with the same hand you use in opening the Bible? And even sucking it with the same mouth u use to preach the word.
Did Jesus do any of those?
What kind of mind do u have? Where do u even learn all those rubbish from? Why will u give Ur woman doggy? Are u a dog? Why will u have sex like an animal?
Guy, stick to the holy position... Lie her down respectively, kiss her with love, gently caress her untill she is wet the enter her and pump gently or are your holy mind leads u until u come. And the woman must just moan just because of the effect of ur touch... She must avoid sounding vulgar and getting over excited.
We must no allow the pleasures of sex make us miss heaven.
this equals boring sex.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by mykel25(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
skillzbae:

That's true sha. But i don't know if it's Christian like

It doesn't need to be Christian like... It's not a sin....make love as u like.... So far it's not fornication n adultery.... God gave us CHOICE use it when u don't feel Ure doing d wrong thing... If I become a pastor l ll still give bj to my wife if need arises
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Agirl11: 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Hmm me i didn't know there was something like "Unholy sex" oh. if the person is your husband or wife, then have the sex anyhow you like it now. I haven't read it anywhere in the Qur'an that different sex styles is a sin.interestingly Lanre Olusola is talking about this on his radio show tonight, cant wait to hear the opinions people have on this.

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by levisco16(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Confused me watched a movie and the husband was questioning the woman where she got the idea of this sex styles. They are CHRISTIANS. I was confused and was like, does Christianity allow sex styles? Does the religion allow romantic approach to sex? This time for married ones.. ..
Should I ask then, does God allow it?

the bible clearly states that whatever sex a married couple should engage in should be agreed by the husband and wife it should not be something that either the wife or husband will not like, your bodies are for yourselves,

written in the book of 1 corinth 7 vs 1 - 4

please reply ASAP
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
Agirl11:
Hmm me i didn't know there was something like "Unholy sex" oh. if the person is your husband or wife, then have the sex anyhow you like it now. I haven't read it anywhere in the Qur'an that different sex styles is a sin.interestingly Lanre Olusola is talking about this on his radio show tonight, cant wait to hear the opinions people have on this.

Yay! Will tune in and listen. Lanre Olusola my Mentor! smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.