Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? (57723 Views)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / For Christians: What Exactly Does Christianity Offer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Finestbae1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anusiemgood:

you are married
No I'm not
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nnovica16439: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
heykims:

A man of God a pervert?? And he still got a whole book to his name in d Bible??
If u indeed believe the Bible is a Holy book, then u just insulted ur creator.. .
And if Jesus was married, he would have had sex and enjoyed it and he would give more than doggy as far as his thing remained inside d vagina and not d azz ....

Please can we stop calling of Jesus names on topic that is not relevant...if you are a Muslim I respect you Allah, at the same time please respect our religion too.

Seun..be mindful of what you post here. That's why I prefer Linda ikeji blog than this nonsense called NL.

Please let's us all be warn.

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Brio984(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

How many times have you died to find out anything?
give this man a bottle of origin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Gizy20(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
For me o, I don't think there's anything wrong it practising any style of sex with ur spouse. Ladies if u don't please ur man sum1 else will do it for u o. I drop my pen.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Brio984(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Epositive:

Mr holy sex, wetin concern jesus with this one so you have sexual terms/phrases well stored in your brain?,,, undecided
i didn't know i was dealing with a hypocrite, ,, we know people like you
End of discussion! angry
#positivevibes
#positivevibes
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by ndubueze92(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Imagine if Jesus was married, would he give his wife doggy?

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

A word is enough for the wise.
Everybody must not create a thread ...stick to what you know and do best ...Gambling and drinking and stop making caricature of the Jesus and the church...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by ReubenE(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
heykims:

A man of God a pervert?? And he still got a whole book to his name in d Bible??
If u indeed believe the Bible is a Holy book, then u just insulted ur creator.. .
And if Jesus was married, he would have had sex and enjoyed it and he would give more than doggy as far as his thing remained inside d vagina and not d azz ....
Thanks

Some folks are just terrible.
I wonder where it is in the Bible where it is stated that taking the woman while lying on her back is holy sex, while others are not.

People saying things that they themselves cannot keep......and Holy Sex, what is that?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by uprightman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?
Unholy sex or illicit sex is when you do it out side wedlock
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Anusiemgood(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:

No I'm not
no because, what do you mean you can't cheap.. I never asked to cheat with you, am equally single as you
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Abdulwaliyy7: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

Evidence??
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Stallione(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

How many shots of monkey tale do u normally take every morning? undecided
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

why do i see sarcasm all over this post,hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by kakabre(f): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

We all know Solomon and his father were perverts so leave them out of this.

The question is... If Jesus was married would he give his wife doggy?
And you claim that you are a Christian yet your here calling Solomon and his Father perverts...isnt that going against the portion of the Bible that says JUDGE NOT THAT YE MAY NOT BE JUDGED..by the way on what basis are you even calling them perverts
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Bro I've been reading your comments, and I can't help but quote you.
There's nothing like Holy Sex...
that's why Jesus did not come through the process...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Eniola25(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
oyonu:
What u guys practice is religion and Christianity is not a religion. Religion put people in bondage while Christianity makes people free. He whom the son of man has made free is free Indeed John 8:36. Any religion or pastor that dictate how you will have sex with your own wife has put you in bondage. In as long as you are married and you are not committing adultery I don't believe God is angry on how you sex your wife. As a matter of fact, the Bible encourages pre-intimacy song of Solomon 2:6 even Paul admonished married people never to deprive each other sex 1cor7:5. Come to think of it, who taught Adam and Eve how to sex? They must have seen the animals doing it from the back and must have engage in the style. But you should know that people have sex in the style they are comfortable with hence the missionary style is popular while animals do it from the back because it is more comfortable for them. I say it again you will not go to hell for doing doggy style except u are fonicating

EXACTLY!
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Deilluminator(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Oga do not take every word in the Bible literally... Allow the holy spirit to interpret for u.
You guys are confusing some of us. What are you really saying? You mean if i get my wife from behind through the appropriate location is a sin? Point out some of these things you guys are saying is a sin from the Bible so we can see it more clearly.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Eniola25(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

HOLY SEX!!!
HOW CAN U EVEN CONCLUDE
THAT SOMEONE WILL GO TO HELL
ARE U GOD?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by rlauncher(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

God is only against

1. Fornication- Sex by the unmarried

2. Adultry- Sex by a married person with someone else apart from his/her spouse.

3. Homosexuality- Sex between persons of the same sex.

4. Bestiality- Sex between humans and animals.

Outside of these, God has never concerned Himself with what married couples do with themselves within the confines of their bedroom.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Electroweb(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
What happens in your matrimonial bed is between you and your spouse. Use your brain.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Deilluminator(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?
clear misinterpretation of holiness please. How did you know know that some sex positions are holy while others are not? I beg you, don't frustrate you oga with your ideology.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Amhappy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chaii Frank317 Fear God!!!
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by doyin68: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't believe the position or style you engage your wife in sex could be regarded as sinful nor take you to hell,but your level of spiritual maturity could make you feel though it is not lawfully sinful but expedient (1cor 10 v 23)that you refrain from extreme sexual positions in order to adhere to the preaching of moderation in all things (Phil 4 v 5)
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by mynairalanddoma(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Confused me watched a movie and the husband was questioning the woman where she got the idea of this sex styles. They are CHRISTIANS. I was confused and was like, does Christianity allow sex styles? Does the religion allow romantic approach to sex? This time for married ones.. ..
Should I ask then, does God allow it?

Anyhow you sex your partner is a style.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by mynairalanddoma(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

That's a lie and heresy. Sex is an instinctive thing and has to particular style for human beings. Have u ever thought of why a male dog sexes from the back? Well, that's how their brain is wired to have sex. You can never condemn any style, so long the penis enters the vagina and not the anus.

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by ojayclothings: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
am no saying you are wrong bro but as long as you stick it in the pussy any style is allowed so long as both of you enjoy it
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Temysteve(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Mr man! There is nothing holy in sex, only if you want to be holier than thou. God ordain it and He said in His WORD ''Wife, be submissive to your husband'' Hod never said maybe there's one style or the other. It better to do anything you can to save ur marriage than pretending to be holy without wisdom...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Temysteve(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Mr man! There is nothing holy in sex, only if you want to be holier than thou. God ordain it and He said in His WORD ''Wife, be submissive to your husband'' He never said maybe there's one style or the other. It better to do anything you can to save ur marriage than pretending to be holy without wisdom...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Temysteve(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Holy sex?? ?where's that in the Bible
thank you oo, help me ask dem..
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Adinije(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Frank317 is an atheist and he is making fun of Christians but you guys failed to copy.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Temysteve(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

there is nothing like holy sex, sex is sex no matter the way u're doing nd once it is with ur spouse. Even the bible say we should grow out of BABES...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by frank317: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na so Una like sex reach?
When it comes to sex, even bornagains are not smiling. Heaven can wait

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Temysteve(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

What pleasure? You are indeed a worldly Christian. Keep in feeding your flesh. You better pray to God for forgiveness, and stop allowing earthly pleasures to confuse u.
A holy person cannot be taking his wife from behind like a worldly person. How can u claim to be holy yet as a woman u will be screaming give it to me, don't stop, this is sweet, dig me harder, during sex? Or allow a man to mess up ur holy body by slapping Ur ass and having sex in different positions like a LovePeddler, grabbing his dick with the same hand you use in opening the Bible? And even sucking it with the same mouth u use to preach the word.
Did Jesus do any of those?
What kind of mind do u have? Where do u even learn all those rubbish from? Why will u give Ur woman doggy? Are u a dog? Why will u have sex like an animal?
Guy, stick to the holy position... Lie her down respectively, kiss her with love, gently caress her untill she is wet the enter her and pump gently or are your holy mind leads u until u come. And the woman must just moan just because of the effect of ur touch... She must avoid sounding vulgar and getting over excited.
We must no allow the pleasures of sex make us miss heaven.
LMAOOOO, am sorry but the problem is u have knowledge but lack wisdom. If this what u're preaching to ur congregation then 'm sorry they'av been misled already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.