Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (54568 Views)

Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by morounkola(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2017
The major problem is more of ethnicity. Everywhere all over the country, there are pockets of violence here and there bordering on boundary adjustments and ethnic issues. These may not be visible now because there is one big Nigeria. Breakdown the country and you will realise that no Zone in the country is ever united.
Chiedu4Trump:

Stop deluding yourself.

There more people in the south than they are in the north.

Religion of peace is dragging this country down.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by malton: 8:00am On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
Malton I hope you know the current govt has surpassed gej cluelessness now I am waiting for sw to vote according to statistics and fact since it no longer sentiment

I know that, sir.
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by malton: 8:05am On May 01, 2017
Leiman100:
liar! Jonathan won in 2011 because the north is clearly divided between Buhari and PDP beneficiaries and so many vote for PDP because of the influence of their governors in the north that is what the northern masses did not allow to happened in 2015. All the zones vote massively in 2015 but change happen because unlike 2011 north vote largely in one direction. What you maliciously described as the 'middle belt' is actually north central. And Benue is the only state in the north central nay the only state in the all of the 19 states of the northern Nigeria that does not does not have Hausa/Fulani indegines.

Don't you mean Hausa/Fulani settlers?

Don't worry, when push comes to shove, your land grabbing brothers will be sent back to your sharia states. You think you can belong to a place just because you say you do?

Read this slowly: your people are settlers in the middle belt and will remain so. People are wiser now. The middle belt's hospitality has become their greatest undoing. This, we shall correct. We don't harbor blood thirsty people amidst us!
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by microscopic: 9:19am On May 01, 2017
Is he just realising that??
Thought he honourably accepted defeat.
Though am not a fan of buhari.
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by LastProphet: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
davodyguy:
Jonathan should shut up and stop embarrassing himself the more.

This is politics and it's a big gamble. It's winner takes it all.

He was given the opportunity and he messes it up. If Jonathan did well from 2010-2014, no matter the level of conspiracy, many of us would have voted for him, based on performance.

Performance earned fashola second term, even though he quarreled with Tinubu at the twilight of his first term.

Alao Akala did not win a second term in Oyo State, cos he failed to perform.

Ikedi Ohakim lost to owelle Rochas due to non performance.

Jonathan's loss was based on 'logistics' of poor performance and had nothing to do with conspiracy.

Same Jonathan defeated buhari hands down in 2011 and there was no conspiracy then.

Hilary Clinton lost against all odds and she has moved on, even though we all know it was a divided America.

If buhari fails, we would give him the Jonathan treatment

even a blind fooool cannot ignore the stinking obvious truth in your writeup here. am proud of having people like u still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Erinz: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
Maintain d golden silence like before.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by ngolokante(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

land mass does not equate to number.

Why do you that they do NYSC, simply to take the south Human resources to the barren north.

You guys have nothing, if it were not for the west you'd never amount to nothing grin

The west knowing fully well that the south is not easily fooled, rigged things in ur favour.

But dont worry bro, the south is seeing through all the deception and ur days are numbered. angry

As you know you cannot do without us, we can excel without you. grin

Ikpobians... Children of hate... What makes you think I am from the North?...you just sit down in your cocoon of ignorance and assume once someone tells you the truth or something contrary to your myopic reasoning he is from the North...and who are you fooling that you amount to anything? Who says others can't do without you?...you are the ones that run away from your "country" to develop other people's land while yours lies in reckless abandon... Even you Chiedu4Trump I can bet you not anywhere close to Ikpob country right now...

"Why do you that they do NYSC, simply to take the south Human resources to the barren north"... This is a human being's understanding of what NYSC is all about o... Gosh!!!... I have wasted MBs replying you
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Nobody: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
davodyguy:

He was not betrayed.

He betrayed us
The people he works with betrayed him. You agree with me that that man meant good for Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by Leiman100(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2017
malton:

Don't you mean Hausa/Fulani settlers?

Don't worry, when push comes to shove, your land grabbing brothers will be sent back to your sharia states. You think you can belong to a place just because you say you do?

Read this slowly: your people are settlers in the middle belt and will remain so. People are wiser now. The middle belt's hospitality has become their greatest undoing. This, we shall correct. We don't harbor blood thirsty people amidst us!
I should not be wasting my Precious time with your type since you don't have any sense of history.
Re: Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors by malton: 2:44pm On May 04, 2017
Leiman100:
I should not be wasting my Precious time with your type since you don't have any sense of history.

Oshey historian.

Don't you mean the part of history as told by your folks and those who seek to revise history?

Land grabbers! Our people are wiser now. No more land for any fula man. Maybe it's time you started selling lands to your folks from the ones your forebears bequeathed.

Indigenes with no traceable ancestral lands. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.