Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Finally Got A Job.... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got A Job.... (4110 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Finally Got A Job After Several Ordeal / Wow!!! Finally Got A Job After 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mznaett:
Congratz Enshi

Thanks love... Do you stay in Lekki
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala..... Pls sir help me finish it up... You have Done even more than enough already.... I still am indebted....
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by chibuagbas: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
am so happy for you, GOD bless your new age...

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Ayaba03(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bros congrats, im happy for u. Hhhhmmm, i pray and hope my husband wl also share his testimony here soon. Amin

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by ggoldmine: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Mznaett: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
enshi:

Thanks love... Do you stay in Lekki
So happy for you dearcheesy...No,I don't o

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by DonHummer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
You promised to give talk2bella a mention on ur testimony thread, oya do the needful
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats and happy birthday bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Talk2Bella(f): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
this is just the beginning dear like I said great things wait u I know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Talk2Bella(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
DonHummer:
You promised to give talk2bella a mention on ur testimony thread, oya do the needful

thanks your mention brought me here lol
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Divinitykay: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations, I tap into the anointing of your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by anochuko01(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
congrats o! me sef dey job abeg!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by johnsoay: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulations bro. God, please do my own for me. Give me testimony to share

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by trebron(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by onyinye91(f): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats dear[Qquote author=enshi post=56057950]This is not just a write up But a testimony... It is a crutial part of fulfilling my promise to God..

Can anyone recall a thread created by a Young frustrated graduate a month ago.... I wont be posting the Link cos of some reasons...

After lalasticlala miraculously moved the topic to front page, a lot of good samarithans contacted me both from nigeria and beyond.... But there was this saint ( lady, a CEO of a very big group) who asked Me to send my CV to an email and gave me an address to show up the nextday. Her tone, the tone of the text and all were too convincing so i had nothing to worry about my security.
I got to the venue at Lekki an hour Before schedule low and behold she was not only the Chief executive but also she was the one to interview me.. After a written text i proceeded to the interview...

My people when GOD picks your call the text result wont even matter cos i really dint even know my performance.
I was told that i would be contacted and i left... After a week, i called to remind her and to my suprise she said i would be starting work May 1st.. But since God was the one Driving the whole move, i was later called some days ago to resume work.. God will surely flog her with blessings, she will surely be blessed.

Its been three days now i signed my offer letter and became a full staff but i delayed this testimony cos i wanted to post it today being my birthday... Its well to say i got a job as a bday gift..

Now to job seekers pls stick to nairaland jobs section and have ur hope positive... i have found out that so many big shoes come on here, CEOs, captians of industries, and even the government.

to lalasticlala or the mod who helped me push that thread... You don see the outcome ooh... Tell me why God no go bless you ooh... Higher levels i pray for you.

Finally, i would love to use this medium to solicit accommodation help from any good samarithan in Lekki /ajah. I come from the main land every Day and i tell you it runs into a thousand on some days. And most scaredly i stand the chance of getting late To work and you know what that means especially in my first month.. I dont mind peering up with someone(roommate)... I am a gentle young man and You wont regret you helped me..

As you hit the like button to say happy birthday to me, prepare to write your own testimony... God bless us all.

This is my contact
Enshigabriel@ymail.com[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Enshi Enshi congrat cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:
this is just the beginning dear like I said great things wait u I know this

Wow!!! Bela, you are such a wonderful lady.. You speak with a powerful faith.. I so much believe in your words
How i wish i can get to see you or talk to you via phone... You are a rare gem... KISSES
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Enshi Enshi congrat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss boss.... Thanks bro... Hope you still haar from kherry
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na u. I go ask na Is she not ur babe
enshi:

Boss boss.... Thanks bro... Hope you still haar from kherry
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Lexxyla: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congrats Enshi. I also tap into your annointing. Am sure i will soon share my own testimony here. Your story is an inspiration. No to suicide.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Leeeekeeee: 12:51am On May 01, 2017
Congratz Enshi!!!!!

Thou I hope u ve changed those ur nasty attitude u were fond of..

Once more I am happy for you cous last year I really felt for you after losing out from the khaki work..

Just get ready to flex me @ Sailor's bar when I enta town.
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2017
Congrats bro. Let me go create a thread how I'm frustrated and filled with thoughts of Third Mainland Bridge. Lololol. Congrats once again.

You see, it is not really how hard you work sometimes that get you a job but some stroke of luck. But working hard could get you luck.

It is like Probability in Maths. The probability of you getting a job if you search once in a month is lower than when you search 30 days in a month.

But it is still maths. The one who searched once could be paired that one time he searched and your thirty will yield nothing and vice versa. Your call was picked, bro. Don't disappoint her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by AJVC(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2017
Happy birthday bro and congratulations to you.
I am happy for you.
May God bless us as he has blessed you.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by lovethchioma(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
Congratulations oooo... good news

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by dfrost: 10:17am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=enshi post=56057950][/quote]

It's all good brotherly. Remember to extend the same gesture to others. Wish you all the best in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats bro. Let me go create a thread how I'm frustrated and filled with thoughts of Third Mainland Bridge. Lololol. Congrats once again.

You see, it is not really how hard you work sometimes that get you a job but some stroke of luck. But working hard could get you luck.

It is like Probability in Maths. The probability of you getting a job if you search once in a month is lower than when you search 30 days in a month.

But it is still maths. The one who searched once could be paired that one time he searched and your thirty will yield nothing and vice versa. Your call was picked, bro. Don't disappoint her.

Well said
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Nickymezor(f): 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
Congratz OP n hapi buffday.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by chinesy(f): 5:38pm On May 01, 2017
enshi:
This is not just a write up But a testimony... It is a crutial part of fulfilling my promise to God..

Can anyone recall a thread created by a Young frustrated graduate a month ago.... I wont be posting the Link cos of some reasons...

After lalasticlala miraculously moved the topic to front page, a lot of good samarithans contacted me both from nigeria and beyond.... But there was this saint ( lady, a CEO of a very big group) who asked Me to send my CV to an email and gave me an address to show up the nextday. Her tone, the tone of the text and all were too convincing so i had nothing to worry about my security.
I got to the venue at Lekki an hour Before schedule low and behold she was not only the Chief executive but also she was the one to interview me.. After a written text i proceeded to the interview...

My people when GOD picks your call the text result wont even matter cos i really dint even know my performance.
I was told that i would be contacted and i left... After a week, i called to remind her and to my suprise she said i would be starting work May 1st.. But since God was the one Driving the whole move, i was later called some days ago to resume work.. God will surely flog her with blessings, she will surely be blessed.

Its been three days now i signed my offer letter and became a full staff but i delayed this testimony cos i wanted to post it today being my birthday... Its well to say i got a job as a bday gift..

Now to job seekers pls stick to nairaland jobs section and have ur hope positive... i have found out that so many big shoes come on here, CEOs, captians of industries, and even the government.

to lalasticlala or the mod who helped me push that thread... You don see the outcome ooh... Tell me why God no go bless you ooh... Higher levels i pray for you.

A big thanks to Talk2Bella, kherry, dfrost, and so many others

Finally, i would love to use this medium to solicit accommodation help from any good samarithan in Lekki /ajah. I come from the main land every Day and i tell you it runs into a thousand on some days. And most scaredly i stand the chance of getting late To work and you know what that means especially in my first month.. I dont mind peering up with someone(roommate)... I am a gentle young man and You wont regret you helped me..

As you hit the like button to say happy birthday to me, prepare to write your own testimony... God bless us all.

This is my contact
Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Happy birthday to u
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by Blessedgurl(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2017
Congratulations. More Testimonies Awaits You...
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
chinesy:

Happy birthday to u

Thanks love
Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Congratulations. More Testimonies Awaits You...
Awww... I feel so loved

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job.... by enshi(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
Congratz OP n hapi buffday.

Thank you pretty one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... / Job Placement Test At The Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.