Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr (1896 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
A Guy, Andy shared the above photo with his
Girlfriend on Twitter. . and it ’ s completely freaking
people out.

Everyone is talking about the background after
noticing the lady’ s reflection in the mirror looking
back at them.
While many called her a witch, a few people said it
could have been doctored to pass across the point
that Geminis usually have two sides to them .

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/guy-shares-cute-photo-with-his.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by Dhayor001(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Na photoshop reflecting the symbolism of the gemini zodiac sign na.
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Smart one from him. Very creative lol.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
shocked

But to see the pishure , still its giving me goosebumps ooo..you know, Canceruans are very sensitive & imaginative undecided
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by ztanleechima(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
the real image is the one in the mirror, the other one is edited, the one in the mirror shows the girls head resting on the quys chin, but the other contradicts it. So the image is edited.
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by ztanleechima(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

But to see the pishure , still its giving me goosebumps ooo..you know, Canceruans are very sensitive & imaginative undecided
the real image is the one in the mirror, the other
one is edited, the one in the mirror shows the
girls head resting on the quys chin, but the other
contradicts it. So the image is edited.
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
the real image is the one in the mirror, the other
one is edited, the one in the mirror shows the
girls head resting on the quys chin, but the other
contradicts it. So the image is edited.

But i no wan see that kyn of pishure jare... undecided

Its scary ooo
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by ztanleechima(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

But i no wan see that kyn of pishure jare... undecided
Its scary ooo
it shouldn't scare you, it's just a picture. Just roll over.
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by pTomz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol... cute nd creepy indeed
Re: Guy Shares Cute Photo With His Girlfriend…. But It Creep People Outr by Lionessza(f): 5:35am On May 02, 2017
Nice one cool

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Does Any Of These Six Things, Break Up Immediately! / "I'm Not What Most Igbo Men Want And I Know That." / Hot Thick Ass Teen Girls Twerk Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.