Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (43589 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Goldenheart(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
wink
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:
Some ladies just don't have conscience. They always think they're smart but Karma will always have the last laugh.

Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.

Is your sister on Nairaland??

But in the words of Nnamdi KANU; A ga-aju onye? undecided
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by sheyinoni(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:
Some ladies just don't have conscience. They always think they're smart but Karma will always have the last laugh.

Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.
congrats to u and your sister,but u never can tell for the upcoming,only hope and pray. grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by remedick: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
As if she wasn't a side chic to a married man before getting married to basketmouth!
she started with basket mouth before he ever thought of his first 1M.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by obasi101(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol she Z got no chill at all. d guy below me comment something reasonable
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by freetongue(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Correct! Let her warn them. However, stingy wife, you too keep your man ooo grin cool
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Finestbae1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

I can see Elsie was your best friend or maybe seat mate before she got fame and dumped your friendship. Wing-woman of lyf.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are bloggers not tired of the word 'blast'? When they aren't dynamite or grenade.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by 2bam: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
side chicks is inevitable Elsie because you were was a side chick.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by obasi101(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice one. d guy below me
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Some women have time o.
She sounds so insecure and scared.
God forbid I carry man matter for my head and stress my pretty head over sidechick. naso HBP dey start. Let the man be the one worried about side guys _abi she doesn't know some men also pray for a marriage to crash, so they can take over a woman?

I've come to realise lots of men feel good having women fight over them, try telling them you can never fight for a man and watch their ego deflate. Lil wonder men are the main activists of women praying and wearing red pant to control randy horsebands.

Keep killing yaselves for man o... grin

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wishing another death hmm is that one motherly?
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
This side chick matter is common with people who assume the role of a CELEB OR CELEBRITY and this group of people want to live their life on twitter, instagram, facebook and the rest of the social media.

People like Tontoh Dike, Mercy Aigbe, Muma gee, etc carry their marriage to the social platform thinking that will catapult them to more public recognition and greater fame.

But the backlash is an hostile public who even fill jealous of the achievement of the socalled celebrity.

Have you not heard pastor adeboye saying that those who marry through facebook will loose their marriage through youtube!

Side chick and baby mama take advantage of opportunity created by celebrity to unleash mayhelm on their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Franzinni: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Little does she know... They have moved on the fence... One small mistake and it is over
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is it her coping mechanism because she does not trust her husband?
It must be emotional torture.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Bollinger(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
damilolammm:
What is this one saying? undecided
Didn't you know what you were getting into when you married celebrity ni
You marriage cannot crash, but sidechick is inevitable.

MEANWHILE

COSSY DANCES, AS SHE EXPOSES HER WATERMELONS

He was not a celebrity when they met. Plus, what kind of mentality is that? So because she is married to a celebrity her husband has to cheat? Which kain pesin be dis na?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Amisaint: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
just being careful I guess........
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Culin(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wetin carry HUSBAND to go find side chic in the first place. The prayer point should be that your man sticks to you, so that another girl waiting for your marriage to crash does not come into play.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

Stop saying shit ,she was daddy freeze ex and she really flex wella does days
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by FreeSpirited: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Instead of you to caution the straying eyes and diick of your husband u are blaming side chicks.....If there's no demand there won't be supply

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
remedick:
she started with basket mouth before he ever thought of his first 1M.

Started fire!!Someone that dated many men including daddy freeze before she got married to basket mouth .
Basket mouth was already made when she met him,so stop spreading false news.Go to kirikiri,or Olodi Apapa if you want to know the true story of basket mouth .
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by mouaue: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by lazygal: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Elsie.

There is joy in sharing.

May u never see hunger...the good men are scarce and apart from that if we say we won't allow polygamy millions of single ladies will die with no husband..why do u feel baby mama is fast rising ?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dopemama(f): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
God ll sooooo punish them my sister! Useless sidechicks
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by ndcide(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thunder and lightning ain't striking nobody.
To stay married is now a huge task, so work it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by ShoProperties(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is very bad. Single ladies please don't cheat on married men. Cos there is this thing we call karma. You can't cheat with married men when u r young and want a happy home when u are married. Anyways You can get a plot of land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k. Hurry now and check my page

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
dopemama:
God ll sooooo punish them my sister! Useless sidechicks

Don't be greedy,Better man is not meant for only one woman.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

Stop saying shit ,she was daddy freeze ex and she really flex wella does days
She was never daddy freeze ex!
Daddy Freeze was later blasted for that throwbaq picture. His ex-wife was in the picture but for whatsoever reasons _he cute out his ex-wife and allowed people misinterprete the picture.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by achieverme(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

Is karma real? Does everyone actually gets punished or rewarded for what he does? What if he did wrong and then repent? Will karma still have effect afterward?
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by YelloweWest: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
damilolammm:
What is this one saying? undecided
Didn't you know what you were getting into when you married celebrity ni
You marriage cannot crash, but sidechick is inevitable.

MEANWHILE

COSSY DANCES, AS SHE EXPOSES HER WATERMELONS
She didn't marry a celebrity. She married a man who became a celebrity.
Get your facts right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.