Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (43587 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by remedick: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

Started fire!!Someone that dated many men including daddy freeze before she got married to basket mouth .
Basket mouth was already made when she met him,so stop spreading false news.Go to kirikiri,or Olodi Apapa if you want to know the true story of basket mouth .
go search for their throw back pics. made my assess
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

She didn't marry a celebrity. She married a man who became a celebrity.
Get your facts right.

Story!!Elsie ?Most of una just dey type nonsense.Mind you,her husband recently bought a car for side chick in festac .Make una Dey there.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Are bloggers no tired of the word 'blast'? When they aren't dynamite or grenade.
As in eh...
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
U better face ur marriage and avoid uneccessary attention,cus if the side chicks come for ur marriage,even fasting and prayer no go work
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by YelloweWest: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

Story!!Elsie ?Most of una just dey type nonsense.Mind you,her husband recently bought a car for side chick in festac .Make una Dey there.
I don't care who her husband buys a car for. What I know is that at the time she married basket mouth he was not a celebrity.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by lazygal: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:
Some ladies just don't have conscience. They always think they're smart but Karma will always have the last laugh.

Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.

Dating a mate end man if its for marriage its okay... Where do u want other women to go to ? Have you seen the ratio of men to women Will u prefer aan to be philandering or to bring in a woman as another wife.this was done even in biblical days.....and I support it 100% .Men are polygamous by nature whether we accept or not

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:
Some ladies just don't have conscience. They always think they're smart but Karma will always have the last laugh.

Don't say that, she has been with basket even before he got famous. Besides, not every female dated married men before settling down, me and my sister's never did and our daughters never will.

Somebody shout AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by DonBenny77(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
the oloshos and gold diggers wont like this
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Eibams60(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

see ur mouth
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Khd95:
ode,be invoking thunder nd lightning while nigga is sampling side chick in a hotel

instead make u dey pray say ur husband always come back home nd face ur own front
haba... you must be a very violent person. what did she say to warrant this.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

https://www.google.com/amp/stargist.com/naija-gist/basketmouth-dishes-on-how-he-met-his-wife/amp/
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by livinbygrace: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

I don't care who her husband buys a car for. What I know is that at the time she married basket mouth he was not a celebrity.

No need to argue,read this

https://www.google.com/amp/stargist.com/naija-gist/basketmouth-dishes-on-how-he-met-his-wife/amp/
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

Dominic, are you married?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
A bit hypercritical of this woman considering her history. When wives start to put people on "blast" something is afoot. If you are secure in your marriage and he has demonstrated that he is nothing but a good husband you don't have to try and convince anyone else that things are solid. That said there are woman who fixate on married men the same way vultures do to carrion.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by YelloweWest: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
livinbygrace:

No need to argue,read this

Abeg who was basket mouth in 2003

I guess u and I have a very different definition of who a celebrity is!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Topmaike007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
dominique:

Which empirical test did you conclude that she was a married man's side chick before marrying basketmouth? Because bloggers said so?
aunty you dont tay for nairaland ooo,since 2006.u deserve to be an admin.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by LorDBolton(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
So all her life, the only person she ever dated is basketmouth since she has been dating basketmouth before he got famous?
What about dating Daddy Freeze?

Your personal experience is yours cos this forum has no laboratory for emperical test of fact on what you said. cheesy

You mind these NL. People? Heck even married women are someone else's side chick nowadays sef

Infact nothing I fear more than an innocent looking face (na dem bad pass)
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dangotesmummy: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Awon edible caterers are coming for bright. Don't keep quiet and live your life peacefully. Be exposing your husband to the attention of side Chic's

It's even some of these wives that put side chic ideas in their husband's mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dikeigbo2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kindly focus your energy in guarding your marriage....instead of making it vulnerable...thanks
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dangotesmummy: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
A bit hypercritical of this woman considering her history. When wives start to put people on "blast" something is afoot. If you are secure in your marriage and he has demonstrated that he is nothing but a good husband you don't have to try and convince anyone else that things are solid. That said there are woman who fixate on married men the same way vultures do to carrion.
exactly
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Izen: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

if i was into showbiz i would personally ban my wife from some certain things
U
like attracting unnecessary attention with social media

she better keep quiet and build her home

cause if the Roslyn of this world face her husband, she will do 1 year fasting

Ban ke? Not even advise o, but ban. As the commander in chief that you is na.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Muzanga(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:
As if she wasn't a side chic to a married man before getting married to basketmouth!
what happened to the old you? Your comments dont make sense anymore
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
optional1:
side chicks things actvated.
My bae
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SHE SOUNDS LIKE AN ILLITERATE

Yeah, educated people don't use such language. Thunder this, thunder that is the communication, mentality and perhaps experiences of 'village' people.....

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by dgame2k2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
How are sure ur sister never did
dominique:

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by luvme0702: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Side Chick alert. Just spotted one.
Tolexander:
As if she wasn't a side chic to a married man before getting married to basketmouth!
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by amakabel: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
I pity ur life, be calling thunder no go pray for ur husband. u go tell me whether na those side chicks toast ur husband ABI na ur husband dey run after them. if not for God and for the fact that I have promised not to date a married man, I have so many of them running after me and they are even ready to leave their wives for me. woman go and pray or hold ur husband and leave side chicks alone and what about the lies they tell to these side chicks just to get them? one even lied that he doesn't have a wife until God exposed him. so my dear pray for him
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Horleey: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Elsie.
There is joy in sharing.
Can you share your spouse too
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by laudate: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Comedian, Basketmouth's wife, Elsie, has a word for side chicks/mistresses eagerly waiting to celebrate the breakdown of a marriage, in order take over a position that isn't rightfully theirs.

In a post on Snapchat, she cursed such ladies out, saying lighting and thunder will strike them as they wait for a marriage to end...

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/04/basketmouths-wife-elsie-blasts-side.html

mtcheew! Nansense and ingredients!! angry Instead of her to advise the men to abstain from side chics, and not to look in their direction. Madam, in case you do not know....it takes two to tango!

Culin:
Wetin carry HUSBAND to go find side chic in the first place. The prayer point should be that your man sticks to you, so that another girl waiting for your marriage to crash does not come into play.

Exactly!! Your post make sense, die! cool

FreeSpirited:
Instead of you to caution the straying eyes and diick of your husband u are blaming side chicks.....If there's no demand there won't be supply

I no know say you sef see am! cheesy Side chics become side chics, because a man made them one, by hovering around their punan.i in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by mirob(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Be there and be cursing "them", don't work on your marriage till it crashes and they will eventually move in.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by optional1(f): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Odunharry:
My bae

my boo how is you.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash by Ugosample(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tolexander:

And you know this how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party / Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.