Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life (10359 Views)

15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / Oshiomhole’s Emergence Is Problem For Opposition - Smart Adeyemi / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Curlieweed: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
broseme:
Fellow [s]Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka's live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari's life.But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari's relative to see Buhari.He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today's preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44[/s]

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/there-is-problemsee-what-mbaka-said.html

Can you please stop this nonsense. Mumuharri must complete his misrule. I no want hear excuse. "Ehn, he meant well", "he really fought corruption", "he was a good man", "if only he had lived, Nigeria would have become paradise" etc.

He must finish. We are tired of being the only ones that know that your emperor is actually butt nak.ed.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Ay04z(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
this thread will be close in the next 1 hour....
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by MXrep: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
hurricaneChris:
Just Pray Aso Rock. democracy day is around thw corner. atleast let him complete 2yra and resign on health grounds.

mehnnn North West is doomed when in power.
Death always eats them off.

Tafawa Belewa
Murtala Mohammed
Sani Abacha
Umaru Musa Yaradua
?
He is from Bauchi, North East
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Topsy04(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
gobe ooooo.. Baba dey ZA OZA ROOM WITH YOUNGSHALLGROW
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ozoebuka1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Make. bubu no go die oh, let him retire instead and go take care of his health there's nothing wrong with being sick.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by perfectchoice(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olaone1:
Tell your Mbaka that he's a mad man. He needs serious mental evaluation

Oga if u think otherwise about the writeup why not ignore it. Must u show our disrespectful nature.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ndcide(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Nonsense
Please sane Nigerians should not be carried away by this circus clowns
People come and go
Buhari is old and sick
If he dies... So what
Life goes on
Is he dying with the country
He has a good vp in Osinbanjo

My own be say if it happens let no cabal try any nonsense.. Vp must be in control otherwise na gbege oo

From a sane citizen for now ... Zombietamer

If any cabal try nonsense, what will you do.

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by pedrilo: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Make. bubu no go die oh, let him retire instead and go take care of his health there's nothing wrong with being sick.
I pray he survives, but why hold on to power even in sickness? He is just stubborn and such people deserve no pity.
If truly he is gone, then it's good riddance!

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Jaabioro(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
I thought you wanted to tell me better things.. you're asking me to bring my ear close to your mouth.. only for you to restated old news ..
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Realist2: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
But same Fr. Mbaka was telling us that buhari is the right person that will deliver Nigeria. How buhari go die now that he hasn't done anything, was mbaka seing double then?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ozoebuka1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
pedrilo:
I pray he survives, but why hold on to power even in sickness? He is just stubborn and such people deserve no pity.
If truly he is gone, then it's good riddance!
I wouldn't wish a man in captivity death, he needs support.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Jaabioro(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
bodejohn:
As I write...i'm watching the livestream from latter rain assembly led by pastor Bakare...

Same thing...the church is praying against a disaster that's about to happen in Aso Rock...

Let's pray not only for our country but for our nation.
Praying for what ?
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
broseme:
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka's live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari's life.But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari's relative to see Buhari.He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today's preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/there-is-problemsee-what-mbaka-said.html

No one,No one's prophecies are real
first thing.

Even if his phophecies are real so what . If Buhari does not die at Aso Rock he will surely die somewhere someday.

Now you talk of RESCUE What does that mean? So that he won't die?
Death and dying are normal natural things so why rescue people from that.Is he a doctor or a fireman.? We all must die and it really makes no difference in the overall trajectory of life whether we die after 80 days or 80 years . It would just mean more time spent eating and shittting but ultimately another time will come when there ill be no remembrance or sign that he ever lived. Go back to your primary school and see if anyone remembers you

Of what value to me today is the life of Julius Caesar of the Roman empire? Today it is just a story All the deals and scheming the prophecies of that time and other times ultimately go to the dustbin of time and irrelevane. It just won't matter in a hundred yearsto anyone then.

The honest truth is alive or dead in a maximum of 6 years time Buhari will not be president and his being president would have made no difference to our story.

There is a mindset that is essentially superstitious which finds an outlet and validation under pentecostal and other versions of Christianity where leaders claim supernatural powers of some description; the power to see the future(often bad) and the power to intervene in the future.

This is institutionalized quackery with a willing audience of foolish,vulnerable and gullible people.
If you believe that when you die you are off to be wih God in paradise why would you allow anyone rescue you from that.?

hear yourself; "There was a prayer given to him for Buhari's life" How foolish does a man need to be to take this seriously.

Again somehow we are to understand that Goodluck Jonathan might well be in power if he had listened to your man of God.

This God is really toying with us in Nigeria
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by isrecole: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Father Mbaka has started again!
Let his people put him under check now before he plunge the Country into unnecessary crisis. Even Jesus didn't predict death, but used his miraculous power to raise the dead. Why is Mbaka predicting dead?
Why can't he display maturity by guiding the Church to pray for the President?
If the President is no longer useful to perform his functions, will he not be useful to his family?
Please, ALL well meaning Nigerians should call this Father Mbaka to order.
Please do not mistake me for a PMB FAN, no far from it, am only being fair to PMB even though I didn't vote for him.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by mekaboy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Story. Looking for buharis attention. He knows they won't let him into aso rock.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by xxgig(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
I also dreamt that Our President died.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
hurricaneChris:
Just Pray Aso Rock. democracy day is around thw corner. atleast let him complete 2yra and resign on health grounds.

Tafawa Belewa
Murtala Mohammed
Sani Abacha
Umaru Musa Yaradua
?
only God Knows!
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by EternalTruths: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
xxgig:
I also dreamt that Our President died.

You dreamt well
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by azimibraun: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
factsandfigures:
Everybody must die one day including father Mbaka.......You don't have to be a prophet to speculate about PMB's state of health. A thousand prayers and a thousand prophets cannot stop death when the time is due....I nevertheless never wish for PMB death.
No temptation should make you add or reduce from this post. If you are above 30; then you are truly matured and if you are not up to that age then you are quite a guy blessed wisdom. Danm!!!! See wise educated person talk.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by crackhouse(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's ok mbaka don't cry too much just allow nature to take its cause.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't believe in Mbaka prophesies, he has similar traits with Apostle Suleiman except that he may not be into women.
I abhor arrogant and proud gods of men.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by farem: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
BeardedMeat:
All I know be say, my asoebi for the burial don ready tey tey, washed, starched and ironed. Lord let it be quick!!

Try and have a trace of humanity in your expression
Haven't you heard of patients attending the burial of their doctor before?
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
God help our president
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:
We know he has joined his ancestors since last week

? ? ?
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by BeardedMeat(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
farem:

Abeg swerve! The wicked shall not go unpunished!
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
ALLAH, THE GIVER & TAKER OF LIFE
NO LEAF SHALL REMAIN ON THE TREE EXCEPT BY HIS LEAVE.
I PRAY FOR LONGEVITY FOR MY PMB1523
LONG LIVE PMB1523
LONG LIVE APC
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by vecman22(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:

It is God's will that Buhari face judgment concerning his hypocrisy concerning Fulani herdsmen demonic attacks

I hope GEJ has to face that judgment first..
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by bodejohn(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jaabioro:
Praying for what ?

For him to finish his tenure in peace and for the progress of our dear country.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
ourema:
The Presidency has been managing the information of the health of the President very poorly. I sometimes wonder what is really wrong with the black man mentality. There is nothing wrong being sick but when you keep on lying to the people then it will be very stressful at the end of the day

If they tell you he is too sick to govern, you will rise up and stop the cabal and his wife from gathering enough cash to live on, for the rest of their lives. Buhari is too old to recover from this level of stress that he subjected himself into. Pray for him to pass on peacefully when the time comes. He is too fragile for this job. He is also too emotional to let go and surrender.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by lequatee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
bodejohn:
As I write...i'm watching the livestream from latter rain assembly led by pastor Bakare...

Same thing...the church is praying against a disaster that's about to happen in Aso Rock...

Let's pray not only for our country but for our nation.

hehehe . I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by odduduwa: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
farem:

I think buhari should die ,he killed my brothers and sisters in onitsha,aba,pH nkpor and made some fatherless and mothers now I want Zara to have a feeling of what it means to be Fatherless

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
hurricaneChris:

Tafawa Belewa
Murtala Mohammed
Sani Abacha
Umaru Musa Yaradua
?

You forgot to add Aguiyi Ironsi that died like a cockroach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Incoming Presido And His Beautiful First Lady / Naira’s Outlook Is Brightening Amid Steps To Steady Currency / Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.