Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life (10366 Views)

15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / Oshiomhole’s Emergence Is Problem For Opposition - Smart Adeyemi / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
we are still sleep-walking and day-dreaming 50+ years on.. NIGERIANS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa, ERIN LO, AJANAKU LO, PMB LO. omase oooooo. Fayose go be like- I no tell una sey him no go finish his tenure.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by laribari(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Annie939:
bubu will not die ,he must finish his fight against corruption and campaign promises 1$ to 1naria, a liter of fuel 40N, a bag of rice 1000N etc

Please! Please!! Please!!!

Na God I take beg you......please
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by xxgig(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:

You dreamt well
that is not my wish for him. I pray he comes out of this in one piece and do the needful.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by hurricaneChris: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
JayJohnson:

You forgot to add Aguiyi Ironsi that died like a cockroach

Normally I wont reply you. Please use your brain reasonably for once, not only for deceiving underage girls . Aguiyi Ironsi isnt from North East.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Jimdave: 12:10am On May 01, 2017
Annie939:
bubu will not die ,he must finish his fight against corruption and campaign promises 1$ to 1naria, a liter of fuel 40N, a bag of rice 1000N etc

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:07am On May 01, 2017
adadike281:
All I know is that d Jonathan u know is better than d Buhari u did not know

Nwanyioma ukwu gi di round oma!
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 7:37am On May 01, 2017
hurricaneChris:

Normally I wont reply you. Please use your brain reasonably for once, not only for deceiving underage girls . Aguiyi Ironsi isnt from North East.

You are a blinking idioot son! So yaradua is from north east? Even Murtal Mohammed? Sani abacha is no longer from Kano, or you want to tell me your f00lishnes knows no bound and cannot differentiate between north east and north west? You stvpodity stinks to high heaven. I am sure you think everybody on nairaland is a toddler like you
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by adadike281(f): 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nwanyioma ukwu gi di round oma!
Lol. Dalu

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:06pm On May 01, 2017
adadike281:
Lol. Dalu

Oo nwaoma ejim unu eme onu!.

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Sparkcle: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
aribisala0:

No one,No one's prophecies are real
first thing.

Even if his phophecies are real so what . If Buhari does not die at Aso Rock he will surely die somewhere someday.

Now you talk of RESCUE What does that mean? So that he won't die?
Death and dying are normal natural things so why rescue people from that.Is he a doctor or a fireman.? We all must die and it really makes no difference in the overall trajectory of life whether we die after 80 days or 80 years . It would just mean more time spent eating and shittting but ultimately another time will come when there ill be no remembrance or sign that he ever lived. Go back to your primary school and see if anyone remembers you

Of what value to me today is the life of Julius Caesar of the Roman empire? Today it is just a story All the deals and scheming the prophecies of that time and other times ultimately go to the dustbin of time and irrelevane. It just won't matter in a hundred yearsto anyone then.

The honest truth is alive or dead in a maximum of 6 years time Buhari will not be president and his being president would have made no difference to our story.

There is a mindset that is essentially superstitious which finds an outlet and validation under pentecostal and other versions of Christianity where leaders claim supernatural powers of some description; the power to see the future(often bad) and the power to intervene in the future.

This is institutionalized quackery with a willing audience of foolish,vulnerable and gullible people.
If you believe that when you die you are off to be wih God in paradise why would you allow anyone rescue you from that.?

hear yourself; "There was a prayer given to him for Buhari's life" How foolish does a man need to be to take this seriously.

Again somehow we are to understand that Goodluck Jonathan might well be in power if he had listened to your man of God.

This God is really toying with us in Nigeria

@arbisala Its important you mark facts before speaking because there is penalty for cyber crime and you can always be traced! Dr Fireman never prophesied abut Buhari not coming to power but told us and its on video that there will be a new government different from the previous and stated clearly. If you are never remembered it is because o your ways even little people are! Its important you stick to facts and truth when speaking! If you know nothing of the christian faith be quite or go dumb
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by splendid2: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2017
hurricaneChris:
Just Pray Aso Rock. democracy day is around thw corner. atleast let him complete 2yra and resign on health grounds.

mehnnn North West is doomed when in power.
Death always eats them off.

Tafawa Belewa
Murtala Mohammed
Sani Abacha
Umaru Musa Yaradua
?

Who is d next online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is 2018 Not 2015, Alex Otti Warns Ikpeazu / Zain Asher of CNN Reveals she is Igbo, Lost a family to Nigerian Civil War / Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.