Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine (62792 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by DannyJ19(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
f
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sirzee1660(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm pas gi Okay oooh na only God
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
The award should be best con man of the year

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Mckandre(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kizobaba:

For DICK
dickface grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Larrykaysail(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
end time things, God no get okada, Fela has said it all..........

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PASTOR DA DRUG LORD.
You might be right
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by dfrost: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
shocked pastor of the year

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor of the year shocked

These guys have turned Christianity to worldly thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Izzydoks(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is outrightly wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by reidkrugger(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dis ppl just made me realize dat church is business. What do u mean by pastor of d year award? How does dat even sound? Come to think of it, i know dis nigga. He always used to b on ma screen by 6:30am some years ago. Hmmm, i guess his hussle has finally paid off.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Izzydoks(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
BTW I'm new here. So y'all should please show love by welcoming me
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol.. I pity religious people..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by muhamadnur: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horus:
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
pastors filling their pockets and misleading you, ISLAM IS THE WAY

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by olamitie: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
The pastor be like *,Mi o waye iya* grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by watered(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Another reason why I don't pay tithe. Case of misplaced priority. Instead of the world copying the church, the church is copying the world.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Emaytex(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
How many of this religious leader follow jesus' examples. anyway am sorry fr d follower.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
If this man does not have a reliable source of income. Surely he has dupe his members, but blind people will not see this

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
pastor or pastorneur of the year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Esepayne(f): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
And members to live like what then

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sunshineV(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
WhiZTiM:
WTF! Pastor of the year??
When did such nonsense start?

how did they even vote?

who else was was in the category?

pastor of d year kwa

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by GavelSlam: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
There'll be miracle of the year award soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by KKKWHITE(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanity vanity

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by terrezo2002(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
When did they start giving pastors awards. May God deliver the church of worldliness

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by oloriooko(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Best pastor kwa! How?
What is going on? Who organized it? What's the objective? How is this beneficial to humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by dfrost: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mckandre:
This one weak me o,pastor! na to start reality tv show remain. Keeping up with the Samsons coming up next. grin

grin I don die brotherly. Imagine the rubbish. Interesting enough is that he has gullible followers that will sing his praises to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by FMCASH(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Smh, even Jesus Christ wey una dey emulate does not buy donkey
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Elle277(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Which one be pastor of the year, are the pastors competing? pls based on what criteria abeg

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by omohayek: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
What religion is this man a pastor of? Because I seem to recall Jesus preaching something very different.
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Matthew 6:19
and again
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Matthew 19:24
It's bad enough that Nigerians are so obsessed with religion at the expense of taking initiative and engaging in constructive actions to better their lot, but to then parade up and down preaching a "prosperity Gospel" that is the direct opposite of everything Jesus and his disciples stood for! Truly, Nigerians are a people without shame, and beyond all hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by visi123: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Best pastor of the year award? When are pastors being awarded again?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
And members are supposed to live poor? How gullible you sound. Is this what your Jesus wants? That man lived a very humble life and never asked for your money... This is what being like Christ should be. I swear my penny will never get to the hands of this Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Ramaa(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.