Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine (62831 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by TinaAnita(f): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
That's my Bishop and his wonderful wife Apostle Lanre Samson..

This is Anita reporting from Christ Royal Family Egbeda branch.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by klax(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
So Nigeria has finally embarrasses Christianity to the point we now award for best pastor isn't

Why will Muslim not laughing at Christians pls tell.me This is why the Muslim don't take Christianity as a serious religion especially in Nigeria.

See yourselves fellow Christians so this misguided, miscalled, god of men won the award because he has preached so.much or has won too many souls for Christ or showing off wealth with lucifer colour combination suade suit or what Too funny indeed. BEST PASTOR VERY INTERESTING.

All I know is one good day the world will end and we shall see who is real pastor or best pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by chuose2: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
THESE PASTORS AND THEIR LOVE OF MONEY.
IS THAT HOW THIS MAN WON THE AWARD?

IF NA MONEY, WHY DEM NO GIVE THE AWARD TO ADEBOYE?
IN THE VIDEO BELOW THEY SHOW ADEBOYE TELLING PEOPLE TO GIVE OFFERING IN DOLLARS.
ADEBOYE EVEN COLLECTS WIDOWS RENTS AS OFFERING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

THIS IS THE ONLY VIDEO TO SHOW ADEBOYE'S JET.
SO IF NA MONEY, ADEBOYE SUPPOSE WIN.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Lorhd: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
[Chisus! Na wa oo.
Shey wi fit drink water drop cup again?.
shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by stagger: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
What stupid award is this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
muhamadnur:
pastors filling their pockets and misleading you, ISLAM IS THE WAY
my friend be careful
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horus:
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.

Horus, Relax my brother, in fact Chill-Lax, You will become atheist, if you are not already, which is not bad after all, because most of these Pastors are people who came to realise that Jehovah is just a fellow Extra-Terrestrial and we are their offsprings, so all games are allowed under the Time-Space Hologram. They manipulate ether and produce Miracles, harnessing the very fabric of plasma to materialise desires and heal the sick.

It is all a game and it is allowed, dont stress your brains with these people. I wish I had passion for such talkative life. Unfortunately, I am becoming a Rich Monk. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jesus was made poor so that we will become rich..... As a Christian if you are not rich, your Christianity is in question..... Those of us who pays tithe has never complained for once, I wonder why Yoruba Muslim s wants to die over tithe.... Tithe is the secret of wealth.... We know it that's why we are rich... Hate it and remain poor and mind you never blame rich Pastors for your retched life since you are to stingy to give one out of ten God gave you
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Flamboyant Lagos pastor, Bishop Tom Samson of the Royal Christ Family Ministry in Ikeja, Lagos -was spotted chilling recently in his expensive hummer limousine which is said to be worth N80 million. The pastor who has been criticized heavily for his flashy lifestyle -was awarded the best Pastor of the Year in (Humanitarian and Youth Empowerment) at Nigeria Media Nite-Out.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/bishop-tom-samson-wealthy-lagos-pastor.html

grin cheesy grin

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nwades:
Jesus was made poor so that we will become rich..... As a Christian if you are not rich, your Christianity is in question..... Those of us who pays tithe has never complained for once, I wonder why Yoruba Muslim s wants to die over tithe.... Tithe is the secret of wealth.... We know it that's why we are rich... Hate it and remain poor and mind you never blame rich Pastors for your retched life since you are to stingy to give one out of ten God gave you

Calm down Mr. Tithe-Payer. If you pay your tithe, or give that 10% to anyone as Charitable gift, same degree of wealth will come if you 'totally belief'. Or, even if your desire of to heal someone as result of the tithe, then the person will healed, or what ever you wanted, It has nothing to do with tithe any way, just to give any or money and ask what you want from the Universe, Higher power, or God, but what actually are asking from is yourself. So, it is about sacrifice, and asking after making giving out something precious, like money etc. Then silent your mind and ask what yo want in return from the universe and you MUST get it. And you are the universe itself. So, I appreciate the fact that it is by giving out your money to these idiots that you receive miracles of wealth. Give that money to beggars next 3 months and see how much you gonna make. This is truth, stop giving money to Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by oluchi555: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
since when did this start? best pastor of the year!!! who then is the worst pastor of the year?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by achieverme(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
zionmade:
Food don done for "Christians and pastors should be poor crew" oya where are thou all u daughters of otobo and olunloye. Come and spread ur poverty mentality here.
Pls dnt quote me i am just here to observe d sons and daughters of belial

How are you doing, son of Fornicator Sule?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Arielle: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerians! It's no wonder people regard us with disdain and laugh at us. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by mckazzy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
This coming months shall be the months I will hit my jackpot too. I believe.

Finally finally

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by deyemia: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Do pastors pay tithe too?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Horus(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
He will soon buy a private jet with your tithes money grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by chijokz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
TinaAnita:
That's my Bishop and his wonderful wife Apostle Lanre Samson..

This is Anita reporting from Christ Royal Family Egbeda branch.

Hello TinaAnita...I want to be part of the Royal Family.. Are you single?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ahahnow: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Even Jesus did not own big mansion but this one is owning hummer and award for pastorship. The pastors of today are imitating Judas Iscariot. Beware. Open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by originalKsp(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
blueseacats:
I used to think he was a mad man, now I know he was smarter than our pastors combined.
You are right, Baba Fela was more wise than most of Nigeria's pastors. He could see the corrupt synergy between them and the politicians.

Just as what we see today , The pastors will preach that the politicians are corrupt but invite them as 'special guests of honour' to their anniversaries.

See this thread here www.nairaland.com/3759319/unknown-enemies-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by seguno2: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.

Like Jesus Christ who rode a lowly donkey when there were horse-drawn chariots?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nwades:

Warning against idleness

"6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer (pastor) who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teachings you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone’s food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you to imitate. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” 11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busy bodies.12 Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat.13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good. 14 Take special noteof anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed. 15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer". - 2 Thessalonians 3 - 15
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by officialbj: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
And what exactly are 'YOU' suppose to live like?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by tonexman18(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wetin consine me

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
WhiZTiM:
WTF!!!

Pastor of the year??
When did such nonsense start?

- Who gave the award?
- On what merit?
- Do the nut job people who gave the award know what pastoring is about?

- Who the * censored word * is even this Tom Samson?

------------------------

I don't understand too grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by CHARLOE(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horus:
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
U forgot to add 'banging pretty, sexy girls'
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by donnie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Best Pastor of the year grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by TinaAnita(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
chijokz:

Hello TinaAnita...I want to be part of the Royal Family.. Are you single?

Hian.. you are most welcome to the Royal family but I don't get what my marital status has to do with it? Hehehe.. Chi is there something I need to know?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by goldedprince: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
the real yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by CHARLOE(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nwades:
Foolish talk. Name 1 out of d first 10 richest people in d world that pays tithe.
Does Bill gates or Dangote pay tithe? Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Supadupaman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Religion is really the opium of the masses.. And this generation even the generations unborn will still be gullible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by 2016v2017: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Pastor of the Year award from who? undecided

These people are Jokers
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by seun1960(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
There is God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.