Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine (62858 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sunshineV(f): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Esepayne:
And members to live like what then

SLAVES

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by juman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Companies closed down but were replaced with "religious places".

A destroyed country.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by martineverest(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Boladapor:
Is it not the church at ikeja along
that green church with crown

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by figure007(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor of the year award starts only in the kingdom of darkness ..... Appraising a pastor with *pastor of the year award** means its now a physical and demonic thing exercise .... Don't quote me if you are an atheist or an unbeliever cos light has nothing to do with darkness ...only those who understand knows what am saying ....
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by GeneralOjukwu: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Only an idiot would see things like this and still go and pay tithes.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by MONITZ: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Which one is 'Pastor Of The Year Award' again?

We keep giving frivolous titles to all and sundry provided the recipients have some cash to throw around.....
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Esepayne(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
sunshineV:
SLAVES
how the word sound for ur ear
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Xkalaban(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flashy lifestyle indeed. But this is certainly not the lifestyle that Jesus preached nor practiced. But what do I know I'm just a skinny Guerrilla Inna d room undecided

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Pastor of the Year award from who? undecided
These people are Jokers
I wonder
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by AdeniyiA(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's not good to loose in two ways, you either receive your reward here on earth or in heaven.

Those who are not sure of their heavenly reward try as much as possible to gather as much as they can here on earth. But if you now lose the two,its a big loss
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sunshineV(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Esepayne:
how the word sound for ur ear

stewpid.

yahoo pastors everywhere

next stop BALON D'OR

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ayaside(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Best Pastor of the year??On whose standard?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by juman(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Only an idiot would see things like this and still go and pay tithes.

Man like that would have powerful juju to perform wonders.

So many people that need wonder in their lifes would run to him.

Anyway who dont need wonder in his life today in nigeria of recession?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Esepayne(f): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
sunshineV:

stewpid.

yahoo pastors everywhere

next stop BALON D'OR
ok
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by enomakos(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
who had he help? if I went to see this pastor telling him I need funds for my business startup I know I will be ask to come back next year
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by begwong: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
End time pastor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by 70kblack: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
In FELA voice (pastor house Na him dey fyn pass 2ru Jesus Christ our lord Amen Amen. Amen)

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Tedassie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PASTOR DA DRUG LORD.
proof?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ladykolly(f): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tokziby:
Do Pastors pay tithes? If no, are they exempted and proof?

but If yes, who gets to chop the tithes?

Who is the tithe meant for? poor people in the church/community and maintenance of church? OR Pastors?

Where is it written that pastors should enrich theirselves with tithes?

If you ask me, Modern day pastors are liken to politicians, They both get money from the poor masses and spend it on themselves.
Yes pastors do pay tithe but most at times it is been paid to a different denomination at been lead
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by kingDELE(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mad pple everywhere. Him church members wea dey pay d tithe no complain. Wetin b huna own
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by redsun(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mugus fall,guymen chop.Nigerians are mostly blind and the one eyed ones like him do take advantage of the endemic blindness.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by joepentwo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everything is possible in Nigeria.

Mk i jst close ma mouth
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by seunmsg(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
When you look at the flashy suits and blings that some pastors wear this days, one can't really differentiate them from shina peters, davido and D'banj.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Tedassie(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
me too
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by DrMuzungu(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
How is the "success" of a pastor measured to declare him the best one?

I hope judgement is not based on the income coming from fraud he comits every Sunday and on any other day he does the service, as well as it is based on the amount of money he makes from other crimes he is involved in.

A real man of god would put his congregation before himself, instead trying to settle himself, his children and probably even great grandchildren while even a single member of his church goes to bed hungry or a single child from his church doesn't get a proper medical treatment.

But dont worry, some will squeel like little p1gs when their judgement day comes.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
originalKsp:
*singing in Fela's song:

Arch bishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

....pastors cloth na im dey fine pass, e hard for my people for them to buy soap.
I used to think he was a mad man, now I know he was smarter than our pastors combined.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ElsonMorali: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these so called "Pentecostal Christians " have bastardized Christianity.

They've turned it into something else. Smh.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Deepfreezer(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bishop gini?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Exponental(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastoring is now a competition.....
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by dgame2k2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I wonder
winkmart:
Who's the worst Pastor
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Tedassie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
I remember watching his televised church programme,as far back as 2002...wow

He's come a long way though no doubt,but this award is uncalled for,i don't see how it edifies the body of christ in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.