Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After (1080 Views)

Is This True About Ladies? - Pics / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / See Shocking Truth About Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After by tomdon(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
There have been a number of ill-thought out threads about ladies and made men.
I think those kind of ideas are borne out of shallow reasoning.
There was one telling ladies that already made men will not respect them.
Some people also say that already made young men are wary of ladies because they don't know if these ladies love them genuinely or are after their money.
Oga stop deceiving yourself, money will make you more desirable and it should even be a selling point and advantage for the guy. If a guy can has potentials or better still is already successful then his desirability multiplies. Same thing applies to when a lady has desired qualities and then she's already successful financially.
Pray tell, aren't men too after something that ladies possess??
A man can take a liking for a lady based on many factors. It could be because of her beauty, because she's smart, because of her fresh yellow skin, because she is laid back, because she's a virgin, because she's slim, because she's got a biiiig fat ass, because she has a good character, because she's kind etc. Pls tell me how you prove that all these motives aren't parochial and selfish. If not, why choose one girl over the other?
So because a guy has money, his money is the only attraction?? scrap that, there has to be other things before that.
This does not however remove the fact that there are gold digging ladies around like the slay babes and pepper 'em gangs who sleep around and care only about money. From the onset, they can be easily spotted based on their fake lifestyles aimed at seduction, those kind of ladies should only be used and dumped because they're useless. Even at that, if a financially successful man choses one of such as life partner, it's her luck, and it only evens the scores because she most definitely possesses some desirable qualities.
A lady and a guy meet and they fall in love because of one thing or the other. Are you saying that there's nothing selfish about the love they have for each other? Because the other partner posseses all the characteristics you want, you can love them selflessly, but note that you were first being selfish to have chosen that person because of that one reason or another.
Re: After by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
cool

Lemme spread my mat first...brb..
Re: After by Headlesschicken(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided
Re: After by Topestbilly(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cool

Lemme spread my mat first...brb..

I'm feeling sleepy, Can we sleep together on the mat ?
Re: After by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Unfortunately a large percentage of the female population cannot see past the bank balance the more noughts after a number the more in love they are. The negative balance brother has no chance.

1 Like

Re: After by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Topestbilly:

I'm feeling sleepy, Can we sleep together on the mat ?

*blushing*

Oga, i only have a single mat & my bori fit exactly on this mat..where wud u gonna sleep now? tongue

Re: After by Topestbilly(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

*blushing*

Oga, i only have a single mat & my bori fit exactly on this mat..where wud u gonna sleep now? tongue

Exactly d reply I was waiting for, then I will sleep on top ur bori. grin
Re: After by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
I believe it is improper to love someone on the basis of MATERIAL possessions. Material possessions are vague, they are not to be trusted or loved. Loving a man or a woman because he or she is rich is absurd. Loving a man because he is gentle, kind and mature is profitable.

Chances are he may lose his wealth someday. If he doesn't, chances are his partner will meet a richer man.

But you know what? There is no better kind or mature man. You're either mature or immature. You're either kind or wicked. A woman will not leave a kind man for a "kinder" man, but she will leave you and your $1m when a man with $2m comes, either by way of divorce, separation, lust or cheating.

Should a woman marry a rich man? Yes, if the centre of attraction dwells on immaterial possessions.

Should a woman marry a rich man because he's rich? No, that's gold digging.

Should a man marry a woman because she has fa.t a$$? I think this is the highest level of stup!di .ty any man can ever attain.

Sadly, many homes break today because couples sign fairweather marital contracts: for better, for best only; we will remain married as far as you keep getting contracts; as far as you keep fit and your a$$ remains the biggest in town, I won't cheat; really?!
Re: After by BoosBae(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
I agree with the write up.
Re: After by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Topestbilly:

Exactly d reply I was waiting for, then I will sleep on top ur bori. grin

cry shocked

Re: After by Topestbilly(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cry shocked

We can manage cheesy
Re: After by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Topestbilly:

We can manage cheesy

Oga, u no give up oo... embarassed

Why dont u bring ur own mat na?

1 Like

Re: After by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
tomdon:

A lady and a guy meet and they fall in love because of one thing or the other. Are you saying that there's nothing selfish about the love they have for each other? Because the other partner posseses all the characteristics you want, you can love them selflessly, but note that you were first being selfish to have chosen that person because of that one reason or another.

I use to tell people, there is no such thing as true love. They will not hear. Everyone is after something.
Re: After by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Raine80:
Unfortunately a large percentage of the female population cannot see past the bank balance the more noughts after a number the more in love they are. The negative balance brother has no chance.

Thinking....

Are you sure you aren't a Male? Something definately not right somewhere...
Re: After by Nobody: 12:57am On May 01, 2017
cruchenuti:

Thinking....

Are you sure you aren't a Male? Something definately not right somewhere...

Why should a female who has a different perspective and view of life be viewed has having something "not right"? What exactly is not right in your view? You need to expand your repertoire, deviate from the typical females you most probably associate with. Stop pigeonholing women.
Re: After by brownhawk: 6:18am On May 01, 2017
Raine80:
your good op sister is shying away from that fact
Re: After by SafeDavid(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2017
Sighs*

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Need To Get Sexy Hip And Sweet Boob / What Amount Of Sex Is Sex Abuse +18 / #fallon¥ouchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.