Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (12209 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? / I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by FemiFimile: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Y dem dey fear southern Nigeria sef? Is it not a Yoruba Gov that is the first recognized Gov of Biafra by IPOB?
Let us leave by-gone and unite. With southern Nigeria all this opposition will stop. We all want the samething.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by GeneralOjukwu: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Huddler:
Fool, like I said earlier before we don't need you guys in biafra.
Anyone who wants to join biafra is free, no one is holding from denouncing one Nigeria or joining biafra.

Edo are criminals, their women are international who. res. You are excluded from this exciting Biafran project.

LOL...You crying? Who beat you?

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Jyde89: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:

Afonja your people weren't invited

I know how painful it is being left behind by all other Southern ethnic nations of Nigeria to form Biafra.

Kneel down and apologize to the Igbos if you want visa to Biafra

i can tell their is an overdose of oshogbo weed in your system, that's why your brain is paining you.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Jyde89: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
mr1759:
am an Edo man I want to join Biafra, the Igbo's have along standing relationship with the Edo's, the indigenous ppl of Onitsha are from Bini including the obi of Onitsha

mumu ipob, i can also come here and claim ishekiri, a proof you're from bini or adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 3:17am On May 01, 2017
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 3:17am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
Edo, Esan Urhobo Isoko Ijaw Ibibio Annang Efik Eket Ekio Ogoni Idoma Igala etc it is time to runaway from this unprofitable camp and build a truly indigenous independent and free Africa nation

Nnamdi Kanu's dream for all oppressed nations in Nigeria excluding the Yorubas and other treacherous nations
Your cause, your fight. Count us out!

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 3:20am On May 01, 2017
laudate:

Nnamdi Kanu is a very poor student of history. sad The Edo people that I know & have worked with for several years, can never join his proposed republic. He has obviously forgotten what happened in the old Mid-West region, when Biafran forces over ran their territory. The Edos were the first set of people to form an underground resistance movement against the Biafrans, who they saw as an invading force. The late Maj-Gen Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia of blessed memory, was one of those who spearheaded it. Here is an Edo man's view:

I was planning on posting this while going through the comic relief of a thread, only to see you beat me to it. Perhaps he understands what he's doing. Perhaps he fears he would encounter a stiff opposition this time again and needs to woo them to his side. Clowns everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 3:26am On May 01, 2017
Bridget95:
IPOB ask Bini to join them not that IPOB invaded Bini.

Go school naa.
So you haven't read enough to the point where Ojukwu invaded the now South-South, particularly Delta and Edo where so many atrocities were committed in the name of seizing able bodied men and carting them off to their death in the name of war?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Ikenna0b: 3:33am On May 01, 2017
According to NK, the only part of Edo that is Biafra is Igbanke hence this thread took me by shock. Therefore, Literally just visited both ipob FB pages and website and nowhere did they say this thus indicating this is nothing but the imagination of whoever wrote it.
If IPOB didn't carry the message then it is not true.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 3:34am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I was planning on posting this while going through the comic relief of a thread, only to see you beat me to it. Perhaps he understands what he's doing. Perhaps he fears he would encounter a stiff opposition this time again and needs to woo them to his side. Clowns everywhere.
You dey mind dem? shocked If they are not busy trying to annex non-Igbo communities into the map of their proposed republic, they are busy extending unwanted invitations to ethnic groups who do not give a hoot about their cause. May the good Lord grant everyone here long life, so we can all see the outcome of their incompetent, incongruent efforts.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 3:46am On May 01, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind dem? shocked If they are not busy trying to annex non-Igbo communities into the map of their proposed republic, they are busy extending unwanted invitations to ethnic groups who do not give a hoot about their cause. May the good Lord grant everyone here long life, so we can all see the outcome of their incompetent, incongruent efforts.... undecided
Like I'd always say, their agitation is purely political but the delusion won't make the foot soldiers see. We are not the ones that are yet to shake ourselves off the general elections, and while everyone has the right to self determination and association, it is only fair they extend their 'love' to these ethnic groups, but the average Igbo man within the IPOB knows that his sudden love for the Edoid groups is laced with his own gains. We won't fall and we are never interested.

Just a year ago these people would insult the good people of Edo and count them of the Niger Delta region because they would say the state has 'nothing special', now all of a sudden, just about a year later, they are now retracing their steps and asking that Edo join their cause. Well, that is for Edo to decide.

Urhobo and Isoko have no special business with the South East, and even Biafra as an ideology. Very soon, they would extend their invitation to Ekiti and leave out all other Yoruba land. Funniest thing is, they think Biafra is some Noah ship and they decide who gets to be saved and who doesn't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 5:01am On May 01, 2017
najoke:

Lol.....chest beaters..........ur tribe lost 2 millions souls to the zoo....ur director is a fulani slave.......ate kuje beans for 2 years.........got sick due to kuje beans.....released on bail due to effect of kuje beans.....cannot piss, shiit or fucck his wife without informing his fulani slave master........una don suffer no be small grin grin grin grin grin angry
but who's land has been occupied ? Oba turned to emir abiola killed like rat ...I just don't get how a descendant of a fallen angel ll look people in the eyes and say they are chest beaters ....oduduwa was defeated and kicked out of the skies with other demons,awolowo was never allowed anywhere close to the presidency ,abiola was sniffed out like rabbit need I remind you of diya ? director will speak lagoon is available afonja and there is nothing you rusty teeth imbeciles can do about it

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Favor99(m): 5:58am On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
but who's land has been occupied ? Oba turned to emir abiola killed like rat ...I just don't get how a descendant of a fallen angel ll look people in the eyes and say they are chest beaters ....oduduwa was defeated and kicked out of the skies with other demons,awolowo was never allowed anywhere close to the presidency ,abiola was sniffed out like rabbit need I remind you of diya ? director will speak lagoon is available afonja and there is nothing you rusty teeth imbeciles can do about it
Hey genius I think your handle is supposed to be spelled oduduwa. You have an extra d in there buddy. Pls kindly Delete your profile and create a new one, this time using the correct spelling. Mods please look into this matter. This man has the worst spelling/grammar issues ever
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 6:04am On May 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:
According to NK, the only part of Edo that is Biafra is Igbanke hence this thread took me by shock. Therefore, Literally just visited both ipob FB pages and website and nowhere did they say this thus indicating this is nothing but the imagination of whoever wrote it.
If IPOB didn't carry the message then it is not true.

Watch the video and see for yourself that NK do not hate Edos

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 6:10am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Your cause, your fight. Count us out!
and
laudate

Watch the video and see for yourself that Kanu don't hate Binis neither is he a hater like you

The video confirms that he loves Edo people unlike you who hates and fear Igbos.

Fear only exist in the heart of NigerDeltans who are envious, jealous, hateful treacherous etc of the Igbos

Asari, loves Igbos because he doesn't envy, hate, jealous etc us

What of Briggs the white NigerDelta who has same spirit like Asari

Your hatred and fear of the innocent and great Igbos will be your undoing

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:18am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
and
laudate

Watch the video and see for yourself that Kanu don't hate Binis neither is he a hater like you

The video confirms that he loves Edo people unlike you who hates and fear Igbos.

Fear only exist in the heart of NigerDeltans who are envious, jealous, hateful treacherous etc of the Igbos

Hate, kwa?? shocked How? You are the one that has chosen to ignore historical facts, by subscribing to a delusion. Since you are also the one who chose to use the words 'hate', 'fear' 'envy' etc. in your response, it probably means you are suffering from an overdose of those negative emotions, which is why you want everyone to see the hatred in your soul. Kindly accept my sympathy. sad

Anyway I'm waiting for the Edo people to come in here, and confirm if they requested for an invitation from Kanu. Until then, ask your brother Nnamdi Kanu to keep his unsolicited invitations to himself! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 6:22am On May 01, 2017
laudate:

Hate, kwa?? shocked How? You are the one that has chosen to ignore historical facts, by subscribing to a delusion. Since you are the one who has chosen to use the word 'hate' in your response, it probably means you are suffering from an overdose of that negative emotion, and you want everyone to see the hatred in your soul. Kindly accept my sympathy. sad

Anyway I'm waiting for the Edo people to come in here, and confirm if they requested for an invitation from Kanu. Until then, ask your brother Nnamdi Kanu to keep his unsolicited invitations to himself! undecided

Go through the thread an you will come across Limeta an Edo who is a card carrying member of IPOB

Check page 1 to another Edo who said Edos prefer Igbos to Yorubas

Go through the thread you lazy illiterate

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:24am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
Go through the thread an you will come across Limeta an Edo who is a card carrying member of IPOB

Check page 2 to another Edo who said Edos prefer Igbos to Yorubas

Go through the thread you lazy illiterate

Collect a refund from the schools you attended. The only illiterate here is you. What proof do you have that those 2 people are actually Ovb'iedo? And do those 2 chaps speak for the entire Edo folks on NL?

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 6:27am On May 01, 2017
laudate:

Collect a refund from the schools you attended. The only illiterate here is you. What proof do you have that those 2 people are actually Ovb'iedo? And do those 2 chaps speak for the entire Edo folks on NL?

You asked for Edo people who supports Biafra and I gave it to you

Don't be surprised that your people in a Referendum, will abandon you in Nigeria and join Biafra

Take otapiapia and do the needful

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:33am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

Don't be surprised that your people in a Referendum, will abandon you in Nigeria and join Biafra

I asked you to provide Edo people who asked Kanu for an invitation. sad Did they ask Kanu for an invitation? And do those two chaps speak for the entire Edo people on NL and elsewhere? Are they presidents of towns unions, community groups, traditional Edo cultural associations etc. Do they have the mandate to subscribe to the notion of Biafra on behalf of their people? shocked

Why do you like clutching at straws like this? Now you are talking about a referendum. Ask your senators, House of Reps members and SE ministers to bring this issue to the floor of the chamber and debate it, in order to get an approval to conduct such a referendum. Maybe, the rest of us would then take your efforts seriously... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 6:53am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
and
laudate

I have to correct a nation which many of you foot soldiers don't seem to understand, since you're not all that smart.
1. I don't hate Igbos. I only hate the senseless ones who think the fall of Nigeria would give them satisfaction.
2. I hate the vain chest beating, the haughty pride and overloaded ego you foot soldiers display on here.
3. I hate the fact that you think someone who has a contrary opinion to yours is an enemy.

It is one thing a childhood friend shows concern about my well-being, it is another when someone who thinks I've been his enemy wakes up overnight and starts professing love for me. Explain please, why so you think I 'fear' Igbos? To what end?

I am fast beginning to think you lots surf the Internet from a single room using three keywords as your everyday discourse; Afonja, jealous, and coward. I must break your heart here while being blunt; there's nothing in the South East that is worth envying, at least not for me.

I have been to three South East states already, out of the five around and the patter seems to be the same - develop a particular area and leave the other areas looking like towns from the 80s. So what am I afraid or jealous of, please? Resources-wise, una no even reach.

Asari is the one bastard we have in the Delta, and note, his cash cow had long been shot down by Buhari and that explains the saying, the enemy of my enemy... All we call for is resource control and not secession.

I like the way you chant and pray Nigeria falls, yet claim you are innocent. It is very fascinating.

Please take these salient points with you;
1. Sanchez01 does not hate Igbos. He only hates our chest beating theatrics and how we think we are better than others.
2. Sanchez01 has nothing to fear, and has never seen a thing worth envying in all South East states combined.
3. The Isoko and the Urhobo nation would NEVER be a part of Biafra!
4. Kanu's new found love for the Edo nation is a sinister move, just as trying to woo the Urhobo, Isoko and Ijaw nation into Biafra just so they can access the seas for trade.
5. I strongly believe in Nigeria. So it is only natural that I hate secessionists who think ill of what I hold dear.

Count the Urhobo and Isoko nation out of your craze. Some Edo folks have supported your cause, which should be a huge plus. Take us out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Nobody: 7:20am On May 01, 2017

Fertilizer for your brain.

I know it's hard to accept. Nnamdi Kanu your lord and savior has been gagged by the zoo.

EternalTruths:

Take otapiapia and do the needful
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Ishilove: 7:24am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

I have to correct a nation which many of you foot soldiers don't seem to understand, since you're not all that smart.
1. I don't hate Igbos. I only hate the senseless ones who think the fall of Nigeria would give them satisfaction.
2. I hate the vain chest beating, the haughty pride and overloaded ego you foot soldiers display on here.
3. I hate the fact that you think someone who has a contrary opinion from yours is an enemy.

It is one thing a childhood friend shows concern about my well-being, it is another when someone who thinks I've been his enemy wakes up overnight and starts professing love for me. Explain please, why so you think I 'fear' Igbos? To what end?

I am fast beginning to think you lots surf the Internet from a single room using three keywords as your everyday discourse; Afonja, jealous, and coward. I must break your heart here while being blunt; there's nothing in the South East that is worth envying, at least not for me.

I have been to three South East states already, out of the five around and the patter seems to be the same - develop a particular area and leave the other areas looking like twins in the 80s. So what am I afraid or jealous of, please? Resources-wise, una no even reach.

Asari is the one bastard we have in the Delta, and note, his cash cow had long been shot down by Buhari and that explains the saying, the enemy of my enemy... All we call for is resource control and not secession.

I like the way you chant and pray Nigeria falls, yet claim you are innocent. It is very fascinating.

1. Sanchez01 does not hate Igbos. He only hates our chest beating theatrics and how we think we are better than others.
2. Sanchez01 has nothing to fear, and has never seen a thing worth envying in all South East states combined.
4. Kanu's new found love for the Edo nation is a sinister move, just as trying to woo the Urhobo, Isoko and Ijaw nation into Biafra just so they can access the seas for trade.
5. I strongly believe in Nigeria. So it is only natural that I hate secessionists who think ill of what I hold dear.

Count the Urhobo and Isoko nation out of your craze. Some Edo folks have supported your cause, which should be a huge plus. Take us out.
I couldn't have said it better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 7:48am On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
Story. ...todau na monday, Kanu will speak on Radio abi. ...I wil treat ur fucck up and ipod ignorance later today after Kanu speak on radio biafuro. ..shameless chest beaters grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by seeniorboy(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

Watch the video and see for yourself that NK do not hate Edos
Guy !!!you mean this same edo where I come from !
Anyway I will let you believe this ,we are too big for you to be control. Edo - benin
let me say that guy was just saying trash

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 10:40am On May 01, 2017
najoke:

Story. ...todau na monday, Kanu will speak on Radio abi. ...I wil treat ur fucck up and ipod ignorance later today after Kanu speak on radio biafuro. ..shameless chest beaters grin
and if he does hope your descendant ll know no peace abi?

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 10:42am On May 01, 2017
Favor99:

Hey genius I think your handle is supposed to be spelled oduduwa. You have an extra d in there buddy. Pls kindly Delete your profile and create a new one, this time using the correct spelling. Mods please look into this matter. This man has the worst spelling/grammar issues ever
will you tell your ancestor how to spell his name?

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 11:04am On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
and if he does hope your descendant ll know no peace abi?
.....still chest beating .....i go treat ya fucck up later in day......ignorant hypocrite grin grin grin grin grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by mannymoney: 11:06am On May 01, 2017
Ishilove:

I couldn't have said it better.

Really? wat do u call NDA demanding Nnamdi release? wake up!

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by mannymoney: 11:10am On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

3. I hate the fact that you think someone who has a contrary opinion to yours is an enemy.

I have been to three South East states already, out of the five around and the patter seems to be the same - develop a particular area and leave the other areas looking like towns from the 80s. So what am I afraid or jealous of, please? Resources-wise, una no even reach.

Dont make too much noise, had the Edo been located in Nasarawa, nobody will invite them to Biafra. Dont over rate ur significance.

With or without Edo Biafra will stand. Ojukwu never included them in the first place.

Secondly, whether u have time to hate igbos or not, will not stop them from getting more out of Nigeria than u will ever dream of getting.

I dont know y they the igbos try to save slaves that are so satisfied to be slaves.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 11:58am On May 01, 2017
mannymoney:

Dont make too much noise, had the Edo been located in Nasarawa, nobody will invite them to Biafra. Dont over rate ur significance.
Over rate? If the South South is not that important, you greedy lots alongside your director would not be trying so hard. Funningly enough, Monarchs remain unfazed and have asserted times without number the interest of the people of the Delta. There is no cultural similarity between us. So what makes you think we are interested in your greedy attempt to have what you would never have?

With or without Edo Biafra will stand. Ojukwu never included them in the first place.
That's the spirit. Let it stand without some areas of the South South. And I think you are poor student of history, and perhaps, quite a young fellow at that. The defunct Bendel and other parts of the South South was Ojukwu's target in forcefully carting able bodied men to their death, while his soldiers raped our women. An uncle of mine was taken away in that fashion, never to be seen till date. So if you would like to talk about the demon called Ojukwu, kindly fall back to a national library to equipping your mind with the truth and not the shame of a radio.

Secondly, whether u have time to hate igbos or not, will not stop them from getting more out of Nigeria than u will ever dream of getting.
I just don't understand why you lots play the victim card like your life depends on it. And let me put it to you that the Igbos would get nothing out of Nigeria at this rate. That's the truth. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

I dont know y they the igbos try to save slaves that are so satisfied to be slaves.
Something is wrong with you and you don't just know it. We see pictures of how bad your states are on here, courtesy of those lapdogs who think a part of the East is better than other parts. My recommendation to you is that you save your states, and save yourselves and yours. If the East was that good, drug pushers in their numbers would not be walking into their deaths, just as the young school drop out would not be latching onto the next bus going to Lagos to sell drinks in traffic. Save yourselves. I believe there are many genuine hardworking Igbo people scattered all over, and comments as yours are responsible for having their hosts turn on them. There are tons of decision makers who visit this forum everytime. Don't make it hard for these honest, hardworking guys with your dry chestbeating.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Cosmas Ndukwe Asks Court To Stop PDP Presidential Primary / The Shame Of Buhari's Foreign Medical Trips - Guardian Editorial / Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.