Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (12210 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? / I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by mannymoney: 12:01pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
Sanchez01:

Over rate? If the South South is not that important, you greedy lots alongside your director would not be trying so hard. Funningly enough, Monarchs remain unfazed and have asserted times without number the interest of the people of the Delta. There is no cultural similarity between us. So what makes you think we are interested in your greedy attempt to have what you would never have?

That's the spirit. Let it stand without some areas of the South South. And I think you are poor student of history, and perhaps, quite a young fellow at that. The defunct Bendel and other parts of the South South was Ojukwu's target in forcefully carting able bodied men to their death, while his soldiers raped our women. An uncle of mine was taken away in that fashion, never to be seen till date. So if you would like to talk about the demon called Ojukwu, kindly fall back to a national library to equipping your mind with the truth and not the shame of a radio.

I just don't understand why you lots play the victim card like your life depends on it. And let me put it to you that the Igbos would get nothing out of Nigeria at this rate. That's the truth. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Something is wrong with you and you don't just know it. We see pictures of how bad your arestates here, courtesy of those lapdogs who think a part of the East is better than the other.
[/s]

go find work. ur not paid to type trash on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Sanchez01: 12:05pm On May 01, 2017
mannymoney:
[s][/s]

Thought as much. Just another shallow minded cretin equipped with a data enabled phone. And just so you know, today is a public holiday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
mannymoney:
[s][/s]

Is not every idiot you respond to

Next time ignore idiots like that guy you quoted

Some Edos on Nairaland have openly confessed of being card carrying members of IPOB

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 2:36pm On May 01, 2017
najoke:

.....still chest beating .....i go treat ya fucck up later in day......ignorant hypocrite grin grin grin grin grin
typical afonja say amen to the above anu ezi

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 2:42pm On May 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

I have to correct a nation which many of you foot soldiers don't seem to understand, since you're not all that smart.
1. I don't hate Igbos. I only hate the senseless ones who think the fall of Nigeria would give them satisfaction.
2. I hate the vain chest beating, the haughty pride and overloaded ego you foot soldiers display on here.

3. I hate the fact that you think someone who has a contrary opinion to yours is an enemy.

It is one thing a childhood friend shows concern about my well-being, it is another when someone who thinks I've been his enemy wakes up overnight and starts professing love for me. Explain please, why so you think I 'fear' Igbos? To what end?

I am fast beginning to think you lots surf the Internet from a single room using three keywords as your everyday discourse; Afonja, jealous, and coward. I must break your heart here while being blunt; there's nothing in the South East that is worth envying, at least not for me.

I have been to three South East states already, out of the five around and the patter seems to be the same - develop a particular area and leave the other areas looking like towns from the 80s. So what am I afraid or jealous of, please? Resources-wise, una no even reach.

Asari is the one bastard we have in the Delta, and note, his cash cow had long been shot down by Buhari and that explains the saying, the enemy of my enemy... All we call for is resource control and not secession.

I like the way you chant and pray Nigeria falls, yet claim you are innocent. It is very fascinating.

Please take these salient points with you;
1. Sanchez01 does not hate Igbos. He only hates our chest beating theatrics and how we think we are better than others.
2. Sanchez01 has nothing to fear, and has never seen a thing worth envying in all South East states combined.
3. The Isoko and the Urhobo nation would NEVER be a part of Biafra!
4. Kanu's new found love for the Edo nation is a sinister move, just as trying to woo the Urhobo, Isoko and Ijaw nation into Biafra just so they can access the seas for trade.
5. I strongly believe in Nigeria. So it is only natural that I hate secessionists who think ill of what I hold dear.

Count the Urhobo and Isoko nation out of your craze. Some Edo folks have supported your cause, which should be a huge plus. Take us out.

Well said!! Couldn't have put it better myself! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
your numerical brain box is faulty hope you saw him standing in front of the zoo court with more than 10 people afonja nnamdi ll speak on Monday on radio Biafra and there's nothing you afonja bicycle seat heads can do about it

3:00 nothing from our dilector....it can be...it is not possible....our dilector is not a coward...he sticks to his guns...he said he would never beg a Fulani...he said he would never accept bail.....he said he would never be controlled by the zoo.......oh our dliector ooooooo shocked shocked...lets wait till evening......our dilector can never fall our hand..........chest beating tribe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
typical afonja say amen to the above anu ezi
it is 3:12...our dliector never talk, he get pile grin grin grin grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 6:01pm On May 01, 2017
odduduwa:
your numerical brain box is faulty hope you saw him standing in front of the zoo court with more than 10 people afonja nnamdi ll speak on Monday on radio Biafra and there's nothing you afonja bicycle seat heads can do about it

ok 6pm and our dilector never talk....this confirms what the Afonjas have been saying from inception.....Biafuros are the most gullible people on planet earth. Imagine this biafuro despite the court orders giving to their coward dilector, he is here saying dilector will talk on radio today, shows the IQ of a typical Biafuro we engage with on Nairaland....Afonja's see the person una dey engage on this forum.....their IQ is like that of a fish, brainwashed,gullible shameless,chest beating,land grabbing hypocrites.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dilector's what,how,when,where and who is now controlled by the Zoogrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by mannymoney: 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
ps: don't quote me, if u don't have any thing intelligent to say, i wont respond unless u said something worth supporting or correcting. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

That's all

I guess it takes one criminal to know another.

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by teamchocolate: 11:55pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:

Afonja your people weren't invited

I know how painful it is being left behind by all other Southern ethnic nations of Nigeria to form Biafra.

Kneel down and apologize to the Igbos if you want visa to Biafra

Who is going to get a worthless visa to the cursed red mud region .. yimu

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by BabaRamota1980: 4:10am On May 02, 2017
EternalTruths:

Is not every idiot you respond to

Next time ignore idiots like that guy you quoted

Some Edos on Nairaland have openly confessed of being card carrying members of IPOB

There is a thread opened in Culture section that will make Edos truly hate Yoruba. Dont worry, we will use that thread to help you gain their support and join in your hatred for Yoruba. You can have Edos anyday! grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by kingzizzy: 5:52am On May 02, 2017
laudate:
May the good Lord grant everyone here long life, so we can all see the outcome of their incompetent, incongruent efforts.... undecided

Thats exactly what your ancestors said about Lugard and the British, today you are a "Nigerian"

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
kingzizzy:
Thats exactly what your ancestors said about Lugard and the British, today you are a "Nigerian"

Yeah...that is what it says on my passport, and why does my nationality bother you so much?
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by kingzizzy: 5:29pm On May 02, 2017
laudate:

Yeah...that is what it says on my passport, and why does my nationality bother you so much?

Your nationality? You dont have one, the so called nationality is the one you stole from the white man. You have to return what you stole including the country he created which you have since claimed as yours.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by AgentSmith001: 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
laudate:

Well said!! Couldn't have put it better myself! cool
. yorubastard.how is ur sick mother ?

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by AgentSmith001: 5:34pm On May 02, 2017
codedslayer:

How can you as a slave call others slaves. You all said you are slaves in Nigeria and want to have freedom, save yourself first little man.
. afonja skull miner.

shut the fucccck up

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by AgentSmith001: 5:40pm On May 02, 2017
kingzizzy:

Your nationality? You dont have one, the so called nationality is the one you stole from the white man. You have to return what you stole including the country he created which you have since claimed as yours.
. my brother ,you need to ignore that poor guy,I used to take him serious when he used to claim to have come from the minority tribe in the delta until me and my goons bursted the wretched guy as one who hardly even feed himself .you need to see how raggy and malnourished the idiot looks like.he is from ogbomosho.and he is a secondary school teacher in one of the community school in ogbomosho village

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 11:25pm On May 02, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. AgentSmith001 the yorubastard.how is ur sick mother ?

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
kingzizzy:
Stole?? How...biko nu?? shocked Did you flunk history in school in addition to subjects like rational analysis? shocked Anyway, I have always said that you IPOB guys and common sense, are like two parallel lines that can never meet. Oya, if you really want me to take you serious, please show me your passport and tell me what is written on it.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
odduduwa:
akpamu direct ll speak on radio Biafra if your liver strong something funny I dare your zoo army we ll raise down the zoo Igbo's are not afonja that won the 2world war with mouth but Fulani has made Ilorin a caliphate afonja until you recover Ilorin ,you are a certified loser

odduduwa...liepods....since dielector refuse to talk on radio Biafra due to sore throat I never see any of your post again....you still dey Nairaland. Make I begin follow you.

Just like dilector if you mess I have to and must know grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by kingzizzy: 6:00am On May 03, 2017
laudate:

Stole?? How...biko nu?? shocked Did you flunk history in school in addition to subjects like rational analysis? shocked Anyway, I have always said that you IPOB guys and common sense, are like two parallel lines that can never meet. Oya, if you really want me to take you serious, please show me your passport and tell me what is written on it.

Of course you stole your nationality! The word 'Nigerian' was first used by Flora Shaw (Lugards future wife) when she worked as a journalist with a London based newspaper. She later passed the name to Lugard. So how are you answering a name that was invented in London by Europeans? You stole the name they invented, you stole the country they created.

You 'Nigerians' are quite lucky that Lugard and his wife are dead. If they were alive, the could have taken you all to court for copyright theft.

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by blaqoracle: 6:46am On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals
That's all
i am sure they are referring to benin republic.

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
kingzizzy:
Of course you stole your nationality! The word 'Nigerian' was first used by Flora Shaw (Lugards future wife) when she worked as a journalist with a London based newspaper. She later passed the name to Lugard. So how are you answering a name that was invented in London by Europeans? You stole the name they invented, you stole the country they created.

You 'Nigerians' are quite lucky that Lugard and his wife are dead. If they were alive, the could have taken you all to court for copyright theft.
Do you know the meaning of the word 'stole', or is this comment of yours', a new propaganda invented by your IPOB crew? shocked

If I give a name to something I found, and everyone around me decides to call that thing the same name I gave to it, is that 'stealing?' Did Shaw and Lugard state that the name Nigeria, could not be used to address the citizens of that area they had named? Why do you chaps like to stand logic on its' head, like this? cheesy You know what? Never mind....
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 6:41am On May 04, 2017
najoke:

3:00 nothing from our dilector....it can be...it is not possible....our dilector is not a coward...he sticks to his guns...he said he would never beg a Fulani...he said he would never accept bail.....he said he would never be controlled by the zoo.......oh our dliector ooooooo shocked shocked...lets wait till evening......our dilector can never fall our hand..........chest beating tribe grin grin grin grin grin
oh no this afonja 10:45 pm you didn't hear director's voice ? am so happy that this jobless Yoruba man listens to radio Biafra even has the app on his old phone more money to biafra's pocket now who's gullible ....am sure you heard director's voice at 10:45 pm just as the meaning of your name in Igbo PAPA CARRY RAT (NAJOKE)

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
[s]
odduduwa:
oh no this afonja 10:45 pm you didn't hear director's voice ? am so happy that this jobless Yoruba man listens to radio Biafra even has the app on his old phone more money to biafra's pocket now who's gullible ....am sure you heard director's voice at 10:45 pm just as the meaning of your name in Igbo PAPA CARRY RAT (NAJOKE)
[/s]
kikikikiki..........after how many days.......na only you hear am...no Biafuros opened thread on nairaland to announce it ........such will happen Radro Biafuro will not make noise....and you self no post am here...........guy you just elevated your d***bness to beyond repair level

Hide your head in shame

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by mondyden: 3:28pm On May 04, 2017
Moving forward with Biafra is far better than being tied down with Northern Nigeria.

Imagine that we are in 2017 in Edo state but the North is still living in 1997.

How can there be progress
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruth: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
EternalTruths:
Biafrans TownHall Meeting in Nagoya, Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL8jWp0u2A

Edo people, pls watch or download this video and see that Nnamdi Kanu wants you people to be part of Biafra because of you guys love for freedom

Check the video at 5:30minutes to 7:00minutes to see the exact words he used to encourage you guys to join Biafra.

it is a 22:00minutes video

Fratermathy what do you have to say about this video
honestly Biafra should be limited to the land locked 5 states that make up the igbo tribe..
Why forced other minorities to share the same Republic with you, different tribes with different languages, dreams, aspirations, beliefs, culture etc?
Isn't it hypocritic that you're complaining against forced unity by the FG while you're indirectly forcing the ibibios, efik, tivs, idoma, binis urhobos, ikwerres, Ijaws etc to be integrated into your Biafra scheme?
What's the feasibility that you igbos won't marginalized them should incase Biafra is granted (which can never and will never happen)

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruth: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Why couldn't Biafra join Benin?
hahahaha epic reply bro lol you nailed it.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruth: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
limeta:
Am from bini a card member of ipob Yes we will join biafra Yoruba should forget us To hell with the zoo
who be we binis? Which binis go join biafrau.d? Speak for yourself please Mr flat head

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by fratermathy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
EternalTruths:
Biafrans TownHall Meeting in Nagoya, Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL8jWp0u2A

Edo people, pls watch or download this video and see that Nnamdi Kanu wants you people to be part of Biafra because of you guys love for freedom

Check the video at 5:30minutes to 7:00minutes to see the exact words he used to encourage you guys to join Biafra.

it is a 22:00minutes video

Fratermathy what do you have to say about this video

Nnamdi Kanu is delusional! He wants to force people that are not interested into Biafra yet cries that Igbos are slaves in Nigeria!

I just dey laugh sha. If only he knew what we all have in mind against them. He should first seek out the leaders of the region and engage them. How can you be making blanket statements like this without the permission of the people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Distributes N10Million Grant To Artisans In Ekiti / APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra / A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.