Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (12211 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? / I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by limeta(f): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2017
EternalTruth:
who be we binis?
Which binis go join biafrau.d?
Speak for yourself please Mr flat head

Who do you speak for ?
You can trace yr step back to ife if you not happy with biafra.

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by ice4u999(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
kingzizzy:

Kanu said that he supports Edo joining Biafra but on the condition that they change their political system or 'Oba' because it is is not in tandem with the rest of Biafra.
Binis have one paramount ruler, the Oba of Bini. All other ethnic nationalities in Biafra do not have a paramount ruler. Ijaws have no paramount ruler, Igbos have no paramount ruler, Efiks have no paramount ruler etc.
All in all Edo state is not part of Biafra except the 6 villages that make up Igbank community.

Edo state is not part of Biafra!

All regions within Edo state has always been for the Edos. If you think redrawing the map to suit the oil need and resources of Biafra agenda, then think again. Before the British came Africa had only one political system, which was the monarch. So if you accuse the British of evil then why not embrace the ways of our fore fathers monarchy? Every tribe in Delta state also have a paramount ruler for your info. Not until we all drop this tribalistic thoughts Africa will never move forward.

We all want a change for the better, we all must have to change individually. If you see evil condemn whether the person is from your tribe or not and that is how its start.

If the country divide, how long do you think it will take for ijaws to start bombing again or to want power from the igbo or the calabars wanting power and more revenue allocation or for other tribes to start callo g igbo thieves?

The northerners are more united compared to the rest of Nigeria. If you we truly want change the we all must come together define the type of change and make it work through our vote.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by ice4u999(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
limeta:

Who do you speak for ?
You can trace yr step back to ife if you not happy with biafra.

My sister please tell me you are joking. When did ipob get into Benin. I am just hearing this for the first time o. They allowed binis to obtain membership? Abeg tell me something
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 2:03am On Jan 11, 2018
ice4u999:
My sister please tell me you are joking. When did ipob get into Benin. I am just hearing this for the first time o. They allowed binis to obtain membership? Abeg tell me something

Don't mind the guy. He is just a dreamer, whose dreams never make sense! Benin and IPOB cannot even go together in the same sentence. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by EternalTruths: 4:35am On Jan 11, 2018
ice4u999:

All regions within Edo state has always been for the Edos. If you think redrawing the map to suit the oil need and resources of Biafra agenda, then think again. Before the British came Africa had only one political system, which was the monarch. So if you accuse the British of evil then why not embrace the ways of our fore fathers monarchy? Every tribe in Delta state also have a paramount ruler for your info. Not until we all drop this tribalistic thoughts Africa will never move forward.

We all want a change for the better, we all must have to change individually. If you see evil condemn whether the person is from your tribe or not and that is how its start.

If the country divide, how long do you think it will take for ijaws to start bombing again or to want power from the igbo or the calabars wanting power and more revenue allocation or for other tribes to start callo g igbo thieves?

The northerners are more united compared to the rest of Nigeria. If you we truly want change the we all must come together define the type of change and make it work through our vote.

Igbankes who are indigenous Igbos of Edo state will never leave an inch of land for you people.

We are not Ijaws you bully & call tenants over Gelegele.

We don't need to talk too much but you know very well that your minority ethnic group is no match for us militarily

Never you think that we will give up Igbanke land.
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by ice4u999(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Igbankes who are indigenous Igbos of Edo state will never leave an inch of land for you people.

We are not Ijaws you bully & call tenants over Gelegele.

We don't need to talk too much but you know very well that your minority ethnic group is no match for us militarily

Never you think that we will give up Igbanke land.

Were was your militarily when a single battalion of young northern soldiers chased your leader Kanu to his zoo cage in London?

Guy I have better things to do with my time. Me replying you right now is degrading to my status so good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2018
ice4u999:
Were was your militarily when a single battalion of young northern soldiers chased your leader Kanu to his zoo gage in London?

Guy I have better things to do with my time. Me replying you right now is degrading to my status so good bye.
Chimo! See this landslide finishing! shocked You did not even spare the guy, one inch....
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by tck2000(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2019
look at this one
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by XANDERBOY85: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
I could have love it this way, let every part of Nigeria joined Nk to actualised Biafra by then the whole name we change to Biafra

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra / A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.