Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships (977 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by BaesDiary: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ever wondered the reason a woman leaves a bad relationship only to go back to that same relationship, some months or weeks later? Some of them say they are over their exes, only for you to log into your Facebook page, and see that they have posted a picture of them hanging out with their exes (with the emoji kiss).

So, what are the reasons women go back to bad relationships? They include:

1. They fear what a new relationship holds.
They know that their ex had seen the worst of them, hence they feel he might still be able to understand them better, than that new person out there.

2. They are lonely.
Some ladies don't know how to stay single for a short period of time. Once they stay for weeks and no new bae comes forth, they become lonely and seek the comfort of their exes.

3. They can't forget the memories.
When they remember the good times they have had with their exes, some of them can't hold back, they quickly reach out to those men, not minding the bad side they had experienced in the relationship.

4. Some have low self esteem.
Some ladies just feel that for a man to let go of them, it means they are not really good enough. So, they think no other man would want them, hence they go back to their exes.

5. They are comfortable with their exes
Yes, their exes might treat them bad, some of them just prefer to be in that comfort zone where they know nothing new can come up again. They are used to their exes, and they would rather stick with them, irrespective of whatever. They can't step out of this dead-comfort-zone!

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/5-reasons-ladies-go-back-to-bad.html#more

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by cuedish: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
aysm coming
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everything is true sadly...

Nothing worse than going back to your ex...
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
For some it's about status. It's more important for some to be in relationship as they feel this validates their social status.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by ikp120(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
6. The nigga is a good fvcker!

7. The nigga's got money to spend mehn!
30 billion for the account o.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Thunder fire gold diggers!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
8 ) They are stupid
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by ikp120(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
lovelygurl:
8 ) They are stupid
That's too harsh na.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
ikp120:
That's too harsh na.

Lol truth is bitter grin
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by ikp120(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol truth is bitter grin
Hehehehehe grin grin grin. Good pm wink wink
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Only a fool remains attached to what kills him/ her, The sickness is either in the brain or the heart. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alondrah:
Only a fool remains attached to what kills him/ her, The sickness is either in the brain or the heart. smiley

Lol exactly

Ikp120 you see?
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
I reject going back to a bad relationship
To b single doesn't kill
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by ikp120(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol exactly

Ikp120 you see?
Lolz grin grin grin Na so una dey always dey brag but one guy go dey treat una like trash or punching bag.

People who talk like that lady you quoted have VERY high tendencies of ending up settling in relationships where they're being treated as trash or punching bags. I know her type.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by vicben27(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
i tire 4d mata my bro! mst ladies dnt knw wat dy want! even wen dy hav a guy dat as gud qualities! n help out wit cash at regular interval, dy stil wont let u hear word abt der ex! i had to give my fiance a sound warnin yesterday about her ex stil bordin her abt getin back! i dnt blame her is bcoz am yet to formate her brain wit some nice f.uck!
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
I've got this neighbour and his chick who have a repeat broadcast of WWE every night. Yet the girl returns to his crib every morning.

I can almost bet my father's pension that Oga has given her a love portion.
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by smellingmenses: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
I reject going back to a bad relationship
To b single doesn't kill
When did you change?
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:

When did you change?
cheesy it just happened ni o

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by BaesDiary: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
lovelygurl:
8 ) They are stupid

That's kinda harsh though..... smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by BaesDiary: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
iamadonis2:
I've got this neighbour and his chick who have a repeat broadcast of WWE every night. Yet the girl returns to his crib every morning.

I can almost bet my father's pension that Oga has given her a love portion.

Strong thing!
Re: 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
6) They are afraid the might not get another date.
7)No reasonable guy is asking them out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding / I'm Hot, So I'm Storming A Brothel Tonight. / Guys, Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.