Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding (972 Views)

Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by toba400: 6:23am On May 22, 2017
Nwabufo Peter Ndubuisi-De Dawn shared some photos from his traditional wedding , which took place in Anambra State on Saturday, May 20th. Happy married life to them! May God bless their union.

More photos after the cut..

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/22/physically-challenged-nigerian-man-shares-photos-from-his-traditional-wedding/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by toba400: 6:24am On May 22, 2017
more

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Smellymouth: 6:31am On May 22, 2017
Love knows no bound..

May God bless the union.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by dingbang(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2017
This picture will shut the mouths of those saying women are after money
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by youngest85(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2017
Ehya
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Zaitoon: 6:36am On May 22, 2017
For every man there is a woman and for every woman there is a man smiley

I know some people will start saying the man must be rich now undecided
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:44am On May 22, 2017
I can see the love in her eyes and her gestures.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Benjom(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2017
The Lord is his strength. Congrats to the man.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:52am On May 22, 2017
love has no boundries
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by StarBukola(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2017
Love!,What a wonderful word
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Esji80(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2017
Zaitoon:
For every man there is a woman and for every woman there is a man smiley

I know some people will start saying the man must be rich now undecided
lol for every successful man not every man.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by temitope277(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
This picture will shut the mouths of those saying women are after money
who told u that man has no money
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2017
What can i say??

I'm happy for you Man, HML.

E no easy.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by smardray(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2017
Jst becos we dnt ave beard...they dont like us...nw see this orente
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Xcoo(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2017
Lol which type of stlyle will dey be practicing in dah oza room
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Arsenalholic1: 8:09am On May 22, 2017
temitope277:
who told u that man has no money
That guy's moniker should be ding bat. I've seen most of his input here -- very shallow and petty.

Even if this man doesn't have money and the woman married him for love, that doesn't mean there aren't countless women out there who are after a man's money.

So why should that shut the mouth of the men who state the obvious (that (most) women are after money)?
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by NairalandCS(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2017
Tati billion for the akant ooo
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Ogashub(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2017
Love is indeed blind... Click here to become and admin/moderator in a new forum http:///2rAvFdL
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by temitope277(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
That guy's moniker should be ding bat. I've seen most of his input here -- very shallow and petty.

Even if this man doesn't have money and the woman married him for love, that doesn't mean there aren't countless women out there who are after a man's money.

So why should that shut the mouth of the men who state the obvious (that (most) women are after money)?

i can bet it with u 95% of them chase money
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Arsenalholic1: 8:27am On May 22, 2017
temitope277:
i can bet it with u 95% of them chase money
Exactly man!

There's no use arguing about these things.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Zaitoon: 8:43am On May 22, 2017
Esji80:
lol for every successful man not every man.
No tongue tongue tongue
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by oluwatosin400: 10:29am On May 22, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Esji80(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Zaitoon:
No tongue tongue tongue
Alhaja, as a graduate can u marry a bus conductor or an Okada rider? grin
Zaitoon:
No tongue tongue tongue
Alhaja, as a graduate can u marry a bus conductor or an Okada rider? Most Nigerian ladies prefer a ready made Alhaji to someone who has not made it.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Zaitoon: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
Esji80:
grin Alhaja, as a graduate can u marry a bus conductor or an Okada rider? grin Alhaja, as a graduate can u marry a bus conductor or an Okada rider? Most Nigerian ladies prefer a ready made Alhaji to someone who has not made it.
lol chai grin grin
I don't want to lie, Allahu Alam but I can manage a medical doctor or an engineer cheesy grin
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Esji80(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Zaitoon:
lol chai grin grin
I don't want to lie, Allahu Alam but I can manage a medical doctor or an engineer cheesy grin
hhahah, grin
Zaitoon:
lol chai grin grin
hhahah,Alhamdulillah. You have said it all. May Allah provide us the best spouses amin.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Traditional Wedding by Zaitoon: 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
Esji80:
;Dhhahah, ;Dhhahah,Alhamdulillah. You have said it all. May Allah provide us the best spouses amin.
lol Amin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Hair Style To Your Wedding / I Need Directions Please / Why Some Few Nairaland Guys Annoy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.