Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It (36276 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It by omenkaLives(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It by Adminisher: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Please STOP sending other people's work by mail without authorization.
There is too much ignorance in Nigeria.
What for you guys think you are doing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Against The Run Of Play - By Olusegun Adeniyi.... Just Finished Reading It by omenkaLives(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adminisher:
Please STOP sending other people's work by mail without authorization.
There is too much ignorance in Nigeria.
What for you guys think you are doing?
Before I saw your comment, something struck me this is totally wrong. This is just equivalent to piracy.

The book is a product of one's extensive research and I can imagine how much he spent producing it. I wouldn't be the one to contribute to robbing one of the fruits of his labour.

Not gonna open that link and would wait until the book hits the stores, then I'd get me a copy.

I no go like am if another person so me this kind thing.

Cc: Mr Sodiq3

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures / Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.