Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude (14540 Views)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ochukooh(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2010
Hey guys i lost my virginity to a slut at the age of 19.I feel you guys are d only people i can tel dis secret,after dat incidence i hve never slept with a girl becos i am shy dats was d reason i visited d brothel and i said to my self dat was d last tyme i wil sleep with a grl.Do i do masturbate to ease tention.Becos i stil cant approach a grl and start a relationship.Guys send your comments because i realy need them.because when i see other guys with their girls i get jelouse i am now 2oyrs old in d university.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by deluxecad(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2010
read ur books.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by topup: 1:51am On Jan 07, 2010
You went to the opposite extreme, if you're shy, you need to get out there, accept that you will get rejected 99% of the time but the 1% that you do strike lucky, will make you feel like you're on top of the world (if you picked well that is).

Rejection is a normal part of life, do you feel inhibited in other areas too?? Like going for something you really want, like a dream job maybe, a new car etc.

Are you generally a self-inhibiting type of guy or is it just women?

Women love to be approached by guys, the ones who reject you harshly are those who obviously need to to desperately restore their low self-esteem, after all there's no need to be rude.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2010
To lose your virginity in the brothel is your choice,bro forget that life must continue since you said that how can you be ashamed of girls and masturbation is secondary if you like.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by puskin: 1:57am On Jan 07, 2010
deluxecad:

read your books.

Exactly
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by freecocoa(f): 2:32am On Jan 07, 2010
continue going 2 prostitutes,there re still many of them 2 come,ewu.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by saintneo(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster: dis-virgin ur books and u'll c the solution u seek

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by MyHonour(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2010
oloshi, at 19yrs old, read your books and become something useful in life. You have a lot of time ahead of you.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by OgidiBoy(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2010
@ poster,

Don't be so hard on yourself, most teenagers your age loss their virginity to prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by H2O2: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Take baby steps.  Get comfortable by having female friends first.  They can help you master the art of talking to women.  Once you've familiarized yourself with that you can proceed to the pick-up phase.

goodluck  wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Pweety4me(f): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2010
Wat's wrong wiv u?don't turn into H*mosexual ooo. . . lipsrsealed but y d hell would u do wat u did?r there no gurls in ur school?(ok maybe dat's a bad idea)but y was it so compulsory 4 u 2 loose ur virginity? undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by MyHonour(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

Wat's wrong wiv u?don't turn into H*mosexual ooo. . . lipsrsealed but y d hell would u do wat u did?r there no gurls in your school?(ok maybe dat's a bad idea)but y was it so compulsory 4 u 2 loose your virginity? undecided
tis not compulsory, but it is by force
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2010
deluxecad:

read your books.
have u read urs?hypocrite.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2010
Na wa o! When are schools reopening na?
@ poster: nairaland is not the place to reveal all your secrets, FYI. For now, please face ur studies, work on having female friends and getting a girlfriend, leave sex alone. It's overrated.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by hbabe(f): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2010
So many guys lost theirs to prostitutes, urs is no big deal. Work on ur shyness and get a girlfriend but know that getting sex from babes is not as easy as getting it from ashewos, different process for both. Nothing wrong with desiring sex while in school as long as u don't allow ur studies to suffer. Getting hooked on having sex with prostitutes is a very very bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Rimi007(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2010
Guy, so u do hav a problem like this and u where making a hell of jest on me. I wil not say anything to hurt u back cos u are already hurt to your aass. Pls Nairaland frends, ask this guy what he said to me cos he does'nt deserv any hlp until he apologises to me.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2010
Hope you are not already housing the "THE MONSTER" go and get tested.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by chibenwa(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2010
sorry,
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by macfunkky(f): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
abi oooo still have long way to go read hard forget about relatinship for now when you have ladies trip foryou my dear lol
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by sesman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
I Hope you used a comdom sha!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Habib16(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster sorry Oooo but u 4uck up! tank God I am 16 still a VIRGIN*** Proud to be.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by agathamari(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
using a prostitute/gigolo is disgusting and pathetic. so what if you were still a virgin at 19, would waiting until you found someone you at least cared about yet alone loved have killed you? or are you one of those self conscious guys who think being a virgin makes you less of a man?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
SO THEY HAVE MALE PROSTITUTES NOW cause i find it hard to believe that
u loss your virginity to a female prostitute how undecided why undecided did she rape you? if not then shut
up and move on angry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by MyHonour(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
hbabe:

So many guys lost theirs to love-peddlers, urs is no big deal. Work on your shyness and get a girlfriend but know that getting sex from babes is not as easy as getting it from ashewos, different process for both. Nothing wrong with desiring sex while in school as long as u don't allow your studies to suffer. Getting hooked on having sex with love-peddlers is a very very bad thing.
Interesting. I always subscribe to having a steady girlfriend, it is not my style to jump from girl to girl, or club to club like a couple of
my friend do - it is f**ked up. And please, dooooont go back to those ashawos again.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Pweety4me(f): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
MyHonour:

tis not compulsory, but it is by force
cheesy tongue
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by sweetpie23: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2010
@poster clap for yourself
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by MyHonour(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2010
lol
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by beejaei: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2010
I am sick and tired of agbayas and hypocrites coming here to tell someone to "read his books." This is what irritates me about Nigerians. They are always ready to prove level. They are either older than you, wiser than you, richer than you, or something else. Someone is asking for advise for a particular problem and all some people can write is "read your books." Wtf? Pray tell, if you have nothing to say, why not keep shut. Abi dem use typing on nairaland swear for una people ni?

My guy, I can imagine how u feel and what led u to it. All the pressure from friends and the feeling that you have to do it to cross a bridge in your life. I will say u should decide whether or not you really wan to become sexually active at this stage. If you decide to be sexually active, then, logically speaking, there is nothing bad about visiting a prostitute. I hope I never have to do it. But you are not me and I am not you. If you look at it carefully, you will see that many boyfriends treat their gf as prostitutes. Except this time they add emotions to it. Some of them know they don't love this girl and will never take her down the aisle, yet they remain because of things like attention, emotions, and most of all, SEX. But then, if you feel guilty about it and it is against the morals you stand for, you have an uphill climb, because it is hard, but not impossible, to get out of sex after you get into it. I will advice you start by getting yourself busy with other things e.g an hobby, church etc. Also, something I have realized is, when it comes to sexual relations, usually, it starts from the mind. So be careful about the things you fantasize about, or imagine. Watching indecency will you a lot. And if it is the case that you want to continue having sex, but not with a prostitute, then you have to walk up to a girl and tell her you want to have sex with her. If she says "Yes," you have sex, and if not, nothing spoil. But please don't follow the advises that say you should get a gf because you want to have sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by stainlessd(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
which can advice be dis say make he nor get gf?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Teeco(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
chei you be scrap
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by evantical: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
it should be "sex-pedlers" not "love-pedlers" they dont sell love rather sex grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by clickonnet(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
I am agree with iceblue. Focus on your study which will give you the opportunity to come up with a solution of your shyness

Also, like to request you to pay visit to your doctor and do a test for STD,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.