Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude (14561 Views)

The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by delegirl(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ko ju mo iwe reee (dat is to say face ur buk)
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by limpopo: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
at 20yrs still young. my advise to u is read ur books
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by jenibayo(f): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
Read ur BOOKS ok wink wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by H2O2: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
You lost it to a pro. Rock on cuh
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by chyk91(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
na we force ur prick inside her pussy, na wa o.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by chamotex(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
What the heck is this 'face your book' syndrome some people are saying?
Most of y'all lost yours at the age of 13 so wtf?

Okay now to the topic:

Poster, you have done well.
What I would like you to do for me now is to go and stand in front of a big mirror . . . . .
Raise your right hand up . . . . .
And start bombarding yourself with hot slaps repeatedly until you run out of breath
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by H2O2: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
chamotex:

What the heck is this 'face your book' syndrome some people are saying?
Most of y'all lost yours at the age of 13 so wtf?

You dey mind them. They sleep around as much as prostitudes do.
The only difference between them and the girl they're calling a slut is, she gets paid for doing what she does, whereas they don't.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by chamotex(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
H2O2:

The only difference between them and the girl they're calling a slut is, she gets paid for doing what she does, whereas they don't.

grin grin grin That's why I'm keeping my virginity in tact
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by H2O2: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2010
chamotex:

grin grin grin That's why I'm keeping my virginity in tact
me too embarassed
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Moyola(f): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2010
Eyahhh!! embarassed tongue
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Habib16(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
@poster u no try at all, take a very little time 4ur book, ur almost through. Be a gud man!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by BlueMagic2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Nigga plzzzzzzzz! Most guys lost their virginity to a prostitute OR their house helps grin So its no big deal! U got a whole lot of booty comin ur way, so watch out now! grin grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Abbeycity4(f): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Topic

hissed oshi ati iranu angry
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2011
Sexual transmitted diseases are just sitting and waiting, better hold your books well well
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Lwkmd. Someone named Ochukwu lost his virginity to a prostitute? Buahahaha.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by alagha: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2011
@ op, pls go and disvirgin your books (academics )
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by born2boink(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2011
I also lost my virginity to a prostitute, it is not BIG DEAL
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by alagha: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2011
really! sorry oh
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2011
H2O2:

And who told you they themselves dont get paid (when their motto is: NO MONEY NO LOVE) ? undecided

The only difference is, they get paid in style (money for hair, make-up, body cream, perfume etc) and also, they live with their parents while, sex-pedlers lives in a hotel (thats the only difference)! Which gal can date a broke guy in naija today?. . .Btw, how do we tell that one is a sex-pedler? And some are even talking of STD's as if ALL sex-pedlers are born with it! Some guys like havin raw sex with gals cos they believe since the gal is not a sex-pedler, then she's disease free. Meet a gal today and she'll never stop you from havin raw sex with her, believin the guy is clean also (but when they hear that a guy had sex with a sex-pedler, they'll insult and ask him to go for test, as if they themselves are pure).

Even many wey dey talk about books never read dia own finish but, dem join de que dey tel de OP mak im 4get abt sex go read im book (while some of them were disvirgined at the age of 15, and if possible, they'r stil gettin laid tonight). OP, if you know you'r so damn shy in approaching gals, then, "hang am dia" will be the best option, until you'r confidence enough to pull a staunt on em gals.  

Even til 2moro, I STIL LIKE VISIT SEX-PEDLERS !!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Well Done, grin
Maybe you will meet the girl of your dreams there one day wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2011
Sex-peddlers WHO REPEANT ARE ENTERING THE KINGDOM OF GOD BEFORE ALL YOU THAT ARE CONDEMING THIS POOR GUY Matthew 21:31.

My advice is for you to just ask God to forgive you and asked God to help you stay away from these sex-peddlers.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
I am sure you can interpret that in a different way,

Matthew 20: 31-32
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?"“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.

If you had read both verses you would have seen that the prostitutes and the tax collectors repented and believed in him, So if these Love peddlers do not repent I do not think heavens doors will openly welcome them, I am not God to Judge, But please see sense do not bring the bible in this rubbish
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by Ranoscky(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
^ And how are you sure that none sex-pedlers will make heaven? mind you, NO gal is born with a sex-ped tag on her!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

Only God can help this guy out of his guilt that is why I have to bring the Bible into this matter, I hope your eyes will open.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

^ And how are you sure that none sex-pedlers will make heaven? mind you, NO gal is born with a sex-ped tag on her!

Neither Did I say none sex peddlers will go to heaven, Depending on what you believe in your religion, Bible=only through christ can you go to heaven, Muslim= Through Muhammed saw = Jew= Torah abraham? lol don't even know that one etc etc in all other religions, chi the rules are really strict for heaven ohh
LogOfWood:

kandiikane

Only God can help this guy out of his guilt that is why I have to bring the Bible into this matter, I hope your eyes will open.

You should have quoted a bible passage that can help him not encourage him, Its all good grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mark 14:38
Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

This is for you @poster grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

So anyone that falls into temptation can never enter the kingdon of God again?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes if you live is lead in constant temptation and you do not repent yes, You are going to hell my friend

But us humans are weak, So we need to kill the flesh so that we can resist temptation so we can go to heaven smiley

Why even ask me that question is it not because of temptation that we have to Die and have to worry about heaven or hell
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

Ok O! If you are without any sin and has never fallen into any temptation then you can cast the first stone at this guy. John 8:7
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
LogOfWood:

kandiikane

Ok O! If you are without any sin and has never fallen into any temptation then you can cast the first stone at this guy. John 8:7

Hmm I never told you I have never sinned nor fallen into any temptation, I am trying to kill my flesh so I will not fall and I am helping that poster by giving him a verse to go over but then again I am also human,
And because I have repented my sins this morning and I have not committed any yet, I cast a stone at you for not taking in everything I have written
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by grandpupet: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ beejaei, are u a pastor, motivational speaker or just a visitor on naira land? if d young man wants to have sex without a gf then he should really, really think twice.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Prostitude by LogOfWood: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane

I cast a stone at you for not taking in everything I have written

You have just sinned by casting a stone at yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" / Vaginas Have Total 10 Types / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.