Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Sex Chair That Turned Our Love Life Into An ORGASM PARTY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex Chair That Turned Our Love Life Into An ORGASM PARTY (681 Views)

World-famous French ‘royal Sex Chair’ From 1890 Marked Down To $68,500 (photo) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Chair That Turned Our Love Life Into An ORGASM PARTY by truemg: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
My husband and I have been married for five years (together for eight), and we have two kids under the age of three. As you can probably imagine, our sex life has had its ebbs and flows. I also suffer from chronic back and neck pain as well as carpal tunnel, which not only causes a lot of pain, but also makes me feel like a grandma rather than a youthful sexy woman.

Despite all these obstacles, we both wanted to do something to re-ignite the fire and bring regular sex back into our lives.
We talked about scheduling sex or even trying one of those sex regimes where you just have sex every night, whether you’re in the mood or not for 30 days until it becomes routine. But none of those options felt very romantic, and even after many years of marriage and two kids I still need a little romance to enjoy sex.

We continued to just have sporadic sex when both of our schedules lined up and we weren’t too exhausted (or too achy), but it became more and more infrequent. My husband was always trying to initiate, which, while flattering, eventually made me feel guilty for not being as eager as he was.

So I started doing research to find a solution and the answer I found really surprised me: A SEX CHAIR.
OK, it’s not actually called a sex chair — it’s called https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/sex-chair-turned-love-life-orgasm-party/

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Party Couple: Bankyw & Adesuwa On Why They Waited A While. / 5 Ways To Stabilize Your Relationship / What's The Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.