Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) (7129 Views)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Why Some Women Hate Sex / The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Dalastically: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
You are lifeless now I understand..maybe na your spare life you give Jesus .

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Emestar1999: 7:52am On May 01, 2017
You have succeed in entering a blood covenant with her grin

1 Like

Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by SgtKisswhere: 7:58am On May 01, 2017
stupidity:
Okay, I'm not happy. I dey vex as I dey here so.

She voluntarily asked if she could come spend the night and I agreed. I got back from work and told her to come over. We had a little gist, watch TV, and I went straight to bed, gave her wrapper to shower and I slept off. I nor even carry fvck for mind. Because I have given my life to Christ, as I dey so I'm lifeless.

Around 1a.m I felt Someone touching me, with full force my penls stand, long story short I throway boxer then spread her legs chukk penls, as I was pounding her the toto sounded too different as if tap was running inside. So after my first round I went into the bathroom to pour out the cum only to see blood stains on me. My penus sef turn red.

Nai I vex carry torch (the room was dark and NEPA failed too) I spread her legs check AM to be sure of what I'm seeing, alas the Toto dey rush blood like where them kill cow. the mofo carry toto come meet me while on her period. Im so vexed and pissed.

As I dey now Toto don dey disgust me.

guy, your matter no be here o grin grin grin grin
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 01, 2017
stupidity:
Okay, I'm not happy. I dey vex as I dey here so.

She voluntarily asked if she could come spend the night and I agreed. I got back from work and told her to come over. We had a little gist, watch TV, and I went straight to bed, gave her wrapper to shower and I slept off. I nor even carry fvck for mind. Because I have given my life to Christ, as I dey so I'm lifeless.

Around 1a.m I felt Someone touching me, with full force my penls stand, long story short I throway boxer then spread her legs chukk penls, as I was pounding her the toto sounded too different as if tap was running inside. So after my first round I went into the bathroom to pour out the cum only to see blood stains on me. My penus sef turn red.

Nai I vex carry torch (the room was dark and NEPA failed too) I spread her legs check AM to be sure of what I'm seeing, alas the Toto dey rush blood like where them kill cow. the mofo carry toto come meet me while on her period. Im so vexed and pissed.

As I dey now Toto don dey disgust me.
hbbje
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2017
Opakan2:
stupidity is back.. long time no see

shey na ban carry you ni.. or you main acct. don tire you . which one
grin greetings bro. Nor be ban o. I just dey one side dey observe
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
You have luck you didn't give her head first in the dark room.
But I hate it when a man touch me without sucking my juicy pussy and rimming my anus.he must let me enjoy myself first. after all ladies first.
Re: See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
Op you get mind sha! Sex without condom ontop period again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is My Kind Of Man (photo) / 21 Sign Languages Guys Should Understand About Ladies. / Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.