Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? (3417 Views)

I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) / This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Ogashub(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
This woman decided to share a sunday selfie but i am not understanding it

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
I cant see d whole pic well.....her teeth are blocking my view.

6 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is it the teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by wtfCode: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abeg which tooth paste that girl dey use?
My own don Brown finish
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
Is it the teeth?
Maybe its d strap of her bra showing like she's just coming out from da oza room. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by emeijeh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pepsodent advert

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

Maybe its d strap of her bra showing like she's just coming out from da oza room. wink
Lol grin grin ...oza room before going to church.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by dingbang(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
She should learn how to smile
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
pictures? what happened to the remaining ones because i see nothing wrong with this one

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin grin ...oza room before going to church.
Za oza room have no timetable; it can be visited anytime. From the smiles on her face it think she really enjoyed her stay there.
lol
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

Za oza room have no timetable; it can be visited anytime. From the smiles on her face it think she really enjoyed her stay there.
lol
Early morning show in the oza room is always cool,u know? cool
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Early morning show in the oza room is always cool,u know? cool
Yea, maybe you n I should visit sometime.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by jamex93(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
the picture is OK oga

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

Yea, maybe you n I should visit sometime.
"Corks my shortgun ....ready to shoot shortgun"
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

"Corks my shortgun ....ready to shoot shortgun"
Hahaha, I don't want again.
Someone can not play with u?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

Hahaha, I don't want again.
Someone can not play with u?
See u...u no get charm for gunshot?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by MrCork: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ogashub:

angry
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

See u...u no get charm for gunshot?
There is no charm that can stop a bullet from a shotgun shot at shotgun by a girl who doesn't want to go to za oza room.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by MrCork: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ogashub:

.are you lioooking at the picture in the dark? (No oofense) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

There is no charm that can stop a bullet from a shotgun shot at shotgun by a girl who doesn't want to go to za oza room.
Lol
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by shortgun(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol
Call me wink
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by StarBukola(f): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
nepapole:
I cant see d whole pic well.....her teeth are blocking my view.
;Du wicked o grin
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2017
StarBukola:
;Du wicked o grin
And u fine sha.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by StarBukola(f): 12:10am On May 01, 2017
nepapole:

And u fine sha.
embarassed
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2017
StarBukola:
embarassed
Wat hapun?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by StarBukola(f): 12:14am On May 01, 2017
nepapole:

Wat hapun?
grin grin wink
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 01, 2017
MrCork:

.are you lioooking at the picture in the dark? (No oofense) angry

grin help me ask him grin

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2017
StarBukola:
grin grin wink
Better. tongue
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by StarBukola(f): 12:26am On May 01, 2017
nepapole:

Better. tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2017
StarBukola:
undecided undecided
Goan sleep...u be Edo babe?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by StarBukola(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2017
nepapole:

Goan sleep...u be Edo babe?
do I look like one?? grin
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? by nepapole(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2017
StarBukola:
do I look like one?? grin
Its not always written on/in d face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men / Beautiful Slay Queen Laments About Her Virginity On Twitter / How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.