Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home (10578 Views)

Club Girls Want Hardcore Sex / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Why Do Strippers And Club Girls Keep Sending Me Friend Requests On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by WotzupNG: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
After puffing some shisha and getting high on some booze with club girls all around you, you lose your senses and render yourself liable to make horrible decisions.

Yeah, lots of pretty girls can be found at Nite Clubs, but in that mix are some girls who are not only dangerous to your pocket but also to your health. I would have advised you shine your eyes very well before taking one of them home, but that’s never enough these days

Below are pictures of a girl at a Nite Club. I guess I don’t need to say more cos the pictures have the rest to say.

https://www.wotzup.ng/club-girls-pictures-dangerous/

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by arsenic33(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Stop stop stop!! I'm gonna throw up. Disgusting. Some guys dey try sha. That's how the disease will keep spreading upandan. And the guy wee b making move in za oza too and d Bae wee be like, baby can u lock d door and turn off the light? D guy wee b lyk, mehn I don get peghole for my peg today.

My guys no dey off light again o.. If light no dey use torch see the goods u wan buy even if it's for free
Dem wee be slaying but wetin dey under na apology

All the club guys, please coman see oooooooo

Mods pls do the needful so the our guys wee be careful to avoid STDs

17 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by christm386: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2017
that's y I don't go to local clubs
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by WotzupNG: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2017
lalasticlala cc

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by lonngmann(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
I need to disinfect this thread

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by wristbangle: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
*Covering my nose* chai see rotten yansh o cry

shocked shocked who can give me the picture/meme of odunlade adekola and the other 2 guys opening their mouth

6 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
That is prettythicksmi.

7 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by HelenBee(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Jisos!!! shocked....O ja mi lara je

4 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nwodosis(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
This babe don suffer for bloggers hand o! They kept on recycling it with different captions. I will download the picture and save it as a libido killer. The sight of it makes the cassava to reason too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by moorevic(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2017
Nyash don dey rot

7 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Wuminity(f): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
What the fu*k?

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Donww1: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
This is a Guarantee! You can't Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else
It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by puyije: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Shit..Omg
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by wahles(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Only God fit judge u wey come here come form clean ass and dah ass up der is a perfect representation of urs grin

Wetin kuku concern me
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by SweetJoystick(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2017
Lmao see ugly yansh grin
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by sinaj(f): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Nd sombori will give her a head o! sad

5 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by WotzupNG: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
Nd sombori will give her a head o! lipsrsealed
tosyne2much, born2fuck and obontami will give her head. grin

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by LifestyleTonite: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
arsenic33:
Stop stop stop!! I'm gonna throw up. Disgusting. Some guys dey try sha. That's how the disease will keep spreading upandan. And the guy wee b making move in za oza too and d Bae wee be like, baby can u lock d door and turn off the light? D guy wee b lyk, mehn I don get peghole for my peg today.

My guys no dey off light again o.. If light no dey use torch see the goods u wan buy even if it's for free
Dem wee be slaying but wetin dey under na apology

All the club guys, please coman see oooooooo

Mods pls do the needful so the our guys wee be careful to avoid STDs
lalasticlala seun kindly move to front page so as to make guys aware of the dangers of picking up club girls.

This is disgusting angry

2 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Alitair(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jisos! Her child must see this picture _and after somebody will marry her_
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
wristbangle:
shocked shocked who can give me the picture/meme of odunlade adekola and the other 2 guys opening their mouth

14 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by wristbangle: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
author=Shezhawt post=59463384

Thanks cool
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by LifestyleTonite: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
wristbangle:

cool cool Nice one
It seems you like the girl
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by chauvinist(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Not all that glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by newsynews: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
chauvinist:
Not all that glitters is gold
4 Million to give her head.

Do you want?

undecided
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by obontami: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
WotzupNG:
tosyne2much, born2fuck and obontami will give her head. grin

lalasticlala
hahaha! cheesy

hell no!
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by obontami: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
This babe don suffer for bloggers hand o! They kept on recycling it with different captions. I will download the picture and save it as a libido killer. The sight of it makes the cassava to reason too.
libido killer indeed!
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
And this slowpoke will want a guy to give her head
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by XavierBlue(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
WTF!!!!
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
That ass is the precise description of nigeria's economy undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think it's STD.

I have seen girls with worst, even after treating it, the scars will still be there.

Guys should be careful who the have sex with.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by Divay22(f): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Draei coman see something cheesy
Re: This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Disgustingly disgusting.
Is that scabies inbettween a girls legs or do they try Garry in her panties?
Men una dey try o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.