Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

lll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lll (2125 Views)

LLL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

lll by 1naira50kobo: 4:37am On May 01, 2017
moipi
Re: lll by ugosonics: 4:42am On May 01, 2017
Possibility of her getting pregnant is there depending on when she ovulate. Human Sperm can last upto 72 hours in female genital And besides how many days is her cycle? Anyways don't panic yet till after like 5 days and she doesn't see her period...
Re: lll by 1naira50kobo: 4:45am On May 01, 2017
ugosonics:
Possibility of her getting pregnant is there depending on when she ovulate. Human Sperm can last upto 72 hours in female genital And besides how many days is her cycle? Anyways don't panic yet till she sees her period.

H

1 Like

Re: lll by IamAirforce1: 4:47am On May 01, 2017
Good news for you guys if she gets pregnant.

Abi you no want her to get preggy yet?

1 Like

Re: lll by ugosonics: 4:49am On May 01, 2017
1naira50kobo:

Honestly i don't know but i feel it's 28 days due to that interval between her periods

If it is 28 days, den with normal calculation nothing is suppose to happen ..

1 Like

Re: lll by 1naira50kobo: 4:53am On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

1 Like

Re: lll by 1naira50kobo: 4:53am On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Not yet bro

1 Like

Re: lll by Marcus2(m): 5:15am On May 01, 2017
that's your business, you knew all this and you still cummed inside her.

2 Likes

Re: lll by libertyfather(m): 5:29am On May 01, 2017
You cant say for now, wait till 9 months time

1 Like

Re: lll by DaAwesome1(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2017
u furked,naw ur scared of the CUMMision.lols..postenor
Re: lll by Nobody: 5:39am On May 01, 2017
grin

Abegi..stop waiting when the hell is her period gonna turnt up! angry

Go get her a Pregnancy Test Kit...the one which is pricey...there are some PT Kits in the market that can detect whether she's preggy or not in 2wk juz right after the last time u fvcked her good...

YES! we all know it was good coz u been sweating that time having raw sex & u didnt even bothered to pull it out wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: lll by dingbang(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2017
Ntoooo
Re: lll by AdeniyiA(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2017
1naira50kobo:

Not yet bro
what's "not yet"??
But it's yet to do shoki shoki * undecided
Re: lll by Epositive(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2017
o ready, but o nredi cheesy
Re: lll by Kondomatic(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2017
Why did you cum inside a woman who isn't your wife?

2 Likes

Re: lll by Nutase: 6:29am On May 01, 2017
Get ready you child's name will be 75 kobo. grin

1 Like

Re: lll by Nobody: 6:35am On May 01, 2017
Technically she's in her 'safe' period ( 4 days aft period plus 5 days of sperm living in her= 9) Her ovulating period would've been days 13/14... But if she is accurate with her timing because a day either way is all it takes, she should be ok but that's nothing 100%.

2 Likes

Re: lll by extwoo(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2017
Even if she gets pregnant, you won't know till after 2 months, it's too early to start worrying.

1 Like

Re: lll by Nobody: 7:15am On May 01, 2017
Why cum inside a girl when you are not ready to birth a child. You guys love to take stupid risks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: lll by Motolank: 7:27am On May 01, 2017
Op is not a virgin nls
Re: lll by 9jayes: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Go get her a Pregnancy Test Kit...the one which is pricey...there are some PT Kits in the market that can detect whether she's preggy or not in 2wk juz right after the last time u fvcked her good...

YES! we all know it was good coz u been sweating that time having raw sex & u didnt even bothered to pull it out wink wink wink

Oh i remember that moment
Re: lll by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I like you smiley op get a PT strip it's only 50 naira.better still,go in for a blood test and save your self from unnecessary worries.she's probably not pregnant.good luck

1 Like

Re: lll by Nobody: 8:07am On May 01, 2017
Bros.....am 100% sure she's safe......u guys banged 4days after her period so meaning no eggs for the sperm to fertilize.
Her boobs getting bigger is as a result of the sperm in her body. If the sperm doesn't fertilize any egg, den it converts to body nutrient....the results includes bigger boobs and ass, skin glowing, and so many things drugs or creams cannot do.
For her to experience bigger boobs in a short while, dat means ur sperm is very fertile, any small drop could impregnate a lady, so be careful.
You can do more research on what i jus told u n u will be amazed at d wonders the sperm does to d human body.
If it turns out u like wat u read abt d sperm n u want to give her more, u can jerk off, give it to her to put it in her food....works great or she can give u a head n cum in her mouth......daz ewww but its safer.....

Have u wondered why some babes have full asset....dix part of it
Cheers bro
Re: lll by Asegzy: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
People always get it wrong.
It's not "the days after her period "that matters
It's actually the day when her period started that is used for calculation.
For a girl with a regular menstrual cycle (btw 26-30 days),9 days after her period started is considered safe.
10-12days after is not too safe. 13-16days after is very risky.
At least, this is the best I can explain in lay man terms

2 Likes

Re: lll by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2017
Yes it's posisible. That said it depends on her menstrual cycle if varies from female to female. One if not both of you need to seriously consider contraception. It's all well and good when you have her legs way up there but that moment does pass . This is your reality. You could be a father.
Re: lll by dyze(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
Technically she's in her 'safe' period ( 4 days aft period plus 5 days of sperm living in her= 9) Her ovulating period would've been days 13/14... But if she is accurate with her timing because a day either way is all it takes, she should be ok but that's nothing 100%.

Hi, are you in the medical line please?
Re: lll by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2017
dyze:

Hi, are you in the medical line please?

Nope, not at all but I'm a woman who understands her body.
Re: lll by dyze(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

Nope, not at all but I'm a woman who understands her body.
Oh. Need to ask some questions abt the women anatomy but its personal. If you feel you can help, how do I contact you?
Re: lll by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2017
dyze:

Oh. Need to ask some questions abt the women anatomy but its personal. If you feel you can help, how do I contact you?

Sorry hun, you would be better off speaking to a medical personnel. Go on the health section and post it on one of the threads there. Good luck smiley
Re: lll by dyze(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

Sorry hun, you would be better off speaking to a medical personnel. Go on the health section and post it on one of the threads there. Good luck smiley

Thanks dear. Its actually about my wife. You sound experienced.

Grateful for the advise
Re: lll by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2017
dyze:

Thanks dear. Its actually about my wife. You sound experienced.

Grateful for the advise

Sorry I couldn't be of help and you're welcome.
Re: lll by fergie001: 9:30am On May 01, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Bros.....am 100% sure she's safe......u guys banged 4days after her period so meaning no eggs for the sperm to fertilize.
Her boobs getting bigger is as a result of the sperm in her body. If the sperm doesn't fertilize any egg, den it converts to body nutrient....the results includes bigger boobs and ass, skin glowing, and so many things drugs or creams cannot do.
For her to experience bigger boobs in a short while, dat means ur sperm is very fertile, any small drop could impregnate a lady, so be careful.
You can do more research on what i jus told u n u will be amazed at d wonders the sperm does to d human body.
If it turns out u like wat u read abt d sperm n u want to give her more, u can jerk off, give it to her to put it in her food....works great or she can give u a head n cum in her mouth......daz ewww but its safer.....

Have u wondered why some babes have full asset....dix part of it
Cheers bro
Master.
But all u said here is undiluted truth sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Back Side That Will Make You Cum / Two Nigerian Lesbians Caught Kissing (See 18+ Photos) / Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.