Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed (2110 Views)

Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Le124(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2020
I was having a conversation with a friend and how he feels about about a couple having a sex when a toddler is sleeping on the same bed as the couple?
Is it moral or those it have a bad spiritual omen ,and I don't know if am guilty of of this same act if it's bad.
Because we go to work in the morning and come back late and the only time for intimacy is in the night. Except weekends. Is it even idea in the same room with the baby while sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2020
this your question get advantage & disadvantage

1 having a baby in the bed could totally destroy your love life, unless yyou are creative, proactive, and patient.
2 when the child hasn’t started crawling yet and still spends most of their time catching zees or sleeping all the time. I suggest you think outside of the bedroom. I personally don’t
like the idea of having sex while the baby
sleeps in the bed with you.

NOTE = poverty is what squeezes families
together at night in many less-developed parts
of the world

1 Like

Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2020
grin wey kids of nowadays be like na computer dey dia head
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Emary(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
No. Personally, I have clear memories of being 1yr + down to the room arrangement where I slept with my grandmother, some of my clothing, etc. The children now are even smarter. I would say if you can put a curtain between the cot and the bed, they would not understand what was going on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Karleb(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Why is it that Nigerians don't like or buy cradle beds?
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by drnoel: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Emary:
No. Personally, I have clear memories of being 1yr + down to the room arrangement where I slept with my grandmother, some of my clothing, etc. The children now are even smarter. I would say if you can put a curtain between the cot and the bed, they would not understand what was going on.

Lol, that's not true madam. U may think u were 1 then but u were definitely much older. Scientists have proven that clear memory starts as from 3 years. Meaning u can never remember anything that happened to u before that age. It has been proven that words exposed to by age of 3 and never spoken anymore can still be recalled back by the individual. This alone give credibility to the idea of memory beginning from 3 years of age. Pls Google it.
So back to the OP, u can do anything u want to do with ur 1 year old being there. This u can continue doing even at 2 years but pls not beyond that age. I would also suggest doing it under the blanket. Ur little one doesn't need to see ur and ur partner in full glory during the act. It's not a pleasant sight for a child. Also being stark naked Infront of ur children is not advisable. Ofcos u can be in ur briefs with them around atleast till they reach older ages.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2020
It's very bad omen
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Le124:
I was having a conversation with a friend and how he feels about about a couple having a sex when a toddler is sleeping on the same bed as the couple?
Is it moral or those it have a bad spiritual omen ,and I don't know if am guilty of of this same act if it's bad.
Because we go to work in the morning and come back late and the only time for intimacy is in the night. Except weekends. Is it even idea in the same room with the baby while sleeping.

The baby is fast asleep and doesn't even have any idea of what you both are doing

You can stop it as the child gets to two years because at that age, they mimic everything they see

If you are living in a room apartment, get a foam and let child sleeps in the floor close to the bed, he won't be able to see anything while lying in the floor at two years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Emary:
I would say if you can put a curtain between the cot and the bed, they would not understand what was going on.
What about the moaning cool
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Emary(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, that's not true madam. U may think u were 1 then but u were definitely much older. Scientists have proven that clear memory starts as from 3 years. Meaning u can never remember anything that happened to u before that age. It has been proven that words exposed to by age of 3 and never spoken anymore can still be recalled back by the individual. This alone give credibility to the idea of memory beginning from 3 years of age. Pls Google it.

Speak for yourself, please. Such figures are generalizations. There are several child prodigies who can clearly recall words, numbers and shapes even before they are a year old. Given that there are 9 proven distinct types of intelligence, it is only logical that some kids would be ahead in visual and emotional recall. Perhaps you can do more research about it before commenting next time.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wmopen-lifespandevelopment/chapter/cognitive-development-in-infants-and-toddlers/
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Emary(f): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

What about the moaning cool

They would be extremely unlikely to correlate the moaning with the action at that age.
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by illicit(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2020
Yes u can
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by drnoel: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Emary:

Speak for yourself, please. Such figures are generalizations. There are several child prodigies who can clearly recall words, numbers and shapes even before they are a year old. Given that there are 9 proven distinct types of intelligence, it is only logical that some kids would be ahead in visual and emotional recall. Perhaps you can do more research about it before commenting next time.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wmopen-lifespandevelopment/chapter/cognitive-development-in-infants-and-toddlers/

Madam what u posted just confirmed what I wrote. I rest my case. U should read what u posted well so u understand it. If u still don't understand it, I could post more links for u. Cheers!!
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Emary(f): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
drnoel:

Madam what u posted just confirmed what I wrote. I rest my case. U should read what u posted well so u understand it. If u still don't understand it, I could post more links for u. Cheers!!

I doubt you even understood what was posted at all.
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by Temitopemo6e6(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
@farano,
@Rocktation
Re: Is It Idea To Have Sex While A Year Old Baby Is Sleeping On The Same Bed by paulolee(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
its not advisable...a friend of mine said as for him and His wife, when thier new baby is on the bed, the kitchen, toilet or other rooms becomes the new bedroom because they dnt like disturbance when on it..

(1) (Reply)

Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men / I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. / Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.