Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers (30939 Views)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by smellingmenses: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by danot1030: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
Chijioke, na dem. The developers, developing Abuja.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
9jakohai:

Oh yeah?

He's to be blamed tho... But not fully. Our corrupt instance has a lot to play on all criminating activities

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by jeeqaa7(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
two third of total numbers of nairalanders are actively online now no thanks to the public holiday .. no thanks to may 1st and no thanks to workers day.. least celebrated but a day that represents where we all meet, wherer we all show ouRselves, where we get our daily bread .. yet no one wants to be called a worker.. if seun wouldnt wish us Happy Workers Day? i will

TO MY ESTEEMED FELLOW NAIRALANDERS . WE SEE YOUR HUSTLE , WE APPRECIATE YOUR TALENT ,WE KNOW YOUR WORTH SO FOR TODAY THAT YOU STAY OFF YOUR HUSTLE TO CELEBRATE YOUR HUSTLE . WE CELEBRATE WITH YOU
WE ARE ALL WORKERS

HAPPY WORKERS DAY TO YOU ALL
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by cosade(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

I'm not pushing all blames on him

He wouldn't have done that if our economy isn't k-legged

People that reason this way, would still steal even if the economy is booming because for them, there will always be one thousand and one reasons to.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2017
u for leave ur car xcape with ur guyz
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2017
cosade:

People that reason this way, would still steal even if the economy is booming because there would always be one thousand and one reasons to.

That's an hypothesis that wouldn't be affirmed.

Life is full of hypothesis tho. Good one

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2017
Sell his Mazda and house to pay for the items stolen
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

I
Stop defending robbery.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
SOPIGO:
then u should take d blame. He has a cab for taxi and u are saying he should not take all the blame. Please, share d blame with him.

You know something about pessimists...

They've got no chill and are never understanding.

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nengak: 10:42am On May 01, 2017
Chijioke wan build his own hotel/ plaza 4 Abj. He needs to catch up.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop defending robbery.

I don't understand you people sef, simple English you can't comprehend. Why do you think I added the 'all' Una get understanding issue

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Rilwan20(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
The only Chijioke I know is a very nice!
You just a disgrace people shouldn't blame it on PMB.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

It's people like you that keep spoiling Nigeria... How can you support a TAXI DRIVER, that robs passengers as a result of k-legged economy?
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by abescom: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
modelmike7:
one day na one day
one day na one day

must you do this foolishness again?! I was actually waiting for the best baboon that will say this... this is a crime many Yoruba's, Ibo's, Hausa's commit in the country every time.
The earlier the youth of this nation stop allowing tribalism and religion affinity eat into their system , that is the moment our future will start getting secured. Religion and Tribalism are the only 2 things the corrupt politicians held us back since 1960..
The Igbos stated that nonsense on Nairaland since the last election and SEUN allowed them not knowing how influential he has become in this country.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by fergie001: 10:47am On May 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided no matter Hw gud d economy is, thieves wl always exist..... B4 I 4get, leav ur door open 4 me cus am coming 2 rub ur house.
U no na, d economy..... tongue
Please,come and r(u)b mine grin
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by okechuks22: 10:48am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

When since history of Nigeria since after 1960 is there a time that Nigeria Economy good just keep on deceiving ur self
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by sisisioge: 10:48am On May 01, 2017
Chai! Everyday for the barao...one day for the mai gida. Ole!
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Lots of cabbies in Abuja. They don't rob people.

Y'know why?

Contentment.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by spako4(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Voice of an accomplice

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by cosade(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

That's an hypothesis that wouldn't be affirmed.

Life is full of hypothesis tho. Good one

Res ipsa loquitur (the thing speaks for itself)
The person you're defending is a car owner, so he's not a very poor Nigerian yet he robs.

There is great gain in Godliness with contentment.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by blackboy(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2017
Good!! I pray more are arrested. They are a menace in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Austinoiz(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2017
The guy is a fool and should be dealt with. He"s my fellow Ibo but crime is criminal, so he deserves to be nailed by the law.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by spako4(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

That is the voice of an accomplice
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2017
cosade:

Res ipsa loquitur (the thing speaks for itself)
The person you're defending is a car owner, so he's not a very poor Nigerian yet he robs.

There is great gain in Godliness with contentment.

You're actually the first person that'll comment on my post with wisdom. I got your take on that, but you can't be so sure how he even got the cab, maybe it's his or not fully his, we can't say.

Good for him tho

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Bukayot: 10:54am On May 01, 2017
Lobatan minus your salary
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by excessmon(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
I pity u young man....if economy push u to steal I'm sure recession will make u to be lynched......watchword
susrite:

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by brightalo17: 10:55am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Are you one of the suspect ? if not then wait armed robbers will keep attacking you left and right front and back up and down till the economy becomes straight leg.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Corson: 10:55am On May 01, 2017
[s]
susrite:

[/s]

TRASH!

I would have stupidly agree with you if no one has ever robbed in Nigeria's history until 2015, when Uncle Bubu was voted in and gave the economy K-Leg, as you codedly wanted to write.

You're trying to justify his crime, thereby, shifting blame on the economy. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by ettybaba(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

This is the most stupid comment I've read on nairaland com.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by TINALETC3(f): 10:56am On May 01, 2017
grin grin
fergie001:

Please,come and r(u)b mine grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! / Hawa Yinusa, The Woman Who Leads Kidnap, Robbery Gang Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.