Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers (30936 Views)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by mytime24(f): 10:57am On May 01, 2017
Tenim47:
mytime24 coma see
how dis1 take concern Moi now embarassed
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Basfaq(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

I'm not pushing all blames on him

He wouldn't have done that if our economy isn't k-legged

Is that what you self do for leaving?. grin
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by WiseFool2(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Sylva2147: 10:59am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

is he the only one in country? what about the people he robbed are they not in the same country? please stop supporting bad things, and besides he is even lucky to have what will earn him a daily living.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Basfaq(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2017
ruggedised:
this chijoke looks like an afonja to me cheesy cheesy

take a closer look at the conehead grin
Krasyyyyy dey for your head wela.Naa Ibadan endigen,i don look am well.lol. grin grin
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
undecided angry sadimmigrants robbing us in this country sad
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2017
Igbos and crime. angry
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by sekem: 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Bight of Biafra!!!

To God be the Glory wink
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by jibs4lv(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

am sure if u v fall victims of dis monster,u wnt type dis.i wil neva forget d way dey rub me btw Lugbe and Aco Est.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2017
Rtopzy:
See as you disgrace yourself.

And yeeboo in general...you need the lagoon please come over to lagos
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by ademide0710: 11:09am On May 01, 2017
You will never go unpunished. That's was how my phone and money was forcefully collected from me at this same Zuba. The bastard has a pin detector in his car, he took my ATM card from me, I gave him a wrong pin and immediately he pressed the detector and got to know I was lying. They thought they can collect my phone,jeweleries,cash and also the money in my account. It's not possible. Anytime I remember this incident,i rain curses on the Bastard.

Get your complete engagement Asooke for #100k, call or what's app 07036640956. Offer ends on 31st of August, 2017.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Yksoul(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
FLATINOOO.....
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

I'm sure you would not mind being robbed at gunpoint by him, since the economy has 'k-leg'

What am I even saying, you're most probably a criminal yourself

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Paretomaster(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

what economy?......he have a cab with which he can earn a decent income, yet he choose to rob, is he better than ppl hawking, and doing menial jobs to make a living?..

it's just in their blood.....Chijioke, and co....
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Rtopzy(f): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

And yeeboo in general...you need the lagoon please come over to lagos

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by fergie001: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin
Sweet girl,my doors are opened,I even handcuffed myself kiss
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by SOPIGO: 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

You know something about pessimists...

They've got no chill and are never understanding.
Maybe u are d other guy dat escape.... Anyway, being an accomplice in any form... U are guilty as d main offender.

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by anataala: 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
Name checkers association, na iyamuri baban doya, IPOB loading in my mine, so na with crime you want build Biafra.quote author=dondemex post=56090208]The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has arrested a cab driver, Kingsley Chijioke, while robbing his passengers at gunpoint along Goffina Village, Zuba, Niger State. The Force stated that Chijioke’s accomplices however escaped on sighting police operatives.

The FCT police spokesman, Manzah Anjuguri, in a statement on Thursday advised residents to be vigilant when boarding taxis.

He said, “The suspect who was operating with his cohorts (now at large) was intercepted and arrested by the police patrol team along Goffina Village, Zuba while robbing two of their passengers at gunpoint.

“His cohorts who fled the scene on sighting the police team, absconded with the following items which belong to their two victims: the sum of N25,000, one Lumia window phone, one techno phone, ID Cards and ATM Card.”

Anjuguri stated that efforts were being made to arrest the fleeing suspects, recover the firearm used for the operation and the items belonging to the victims.

He added that Chijioke and his operational vehicle, a blue Mazda with registration number. YAB 426 BS recovered at the scene had been transferred to the Command Special Anti-Robbery Squad for investigation.

SOURCE: http://www.trendcabal.com/2017/05/abuja-driver-nabbed-while-robbing.html?m=1
[/quote]
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

You that didn't go out to steal, do you live in a different economy?
Stealing is not an option, that's why I always say anyway is not a way..
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by travelpoint: 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

The country is ok or not, thief will always be a thief.
All blame on him. He can make daily bread from the cab business
but he followed the bad way.
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by eflintsone(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

oga quit all dis talk abeg , he has a cab remember so income is guaranteed for him daily, we have many that wished they have a motorcycle sef ... no excuse bro ... all blames on him
if u stay in lagos or abuja you will know how much this cab drivers make daily, even bankers cant stand most of them after 30days income...he is just a bad person with a bad heart
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
Please let him be. He is trying to develop Abuja grin
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

I guess you are also planing to do the same right?
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by AntiWailer: 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Safe to say u are a potential armed robber.

You are just waiting for X leg
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by higherpower: 4:06pm On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Why always igbos?
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Tenim47(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2017
mytime24:
how dis1 take concern Moi now embarassed
pele undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill 23 Persons In Rivers State / Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.