Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model (61289 Views)

Julius Aghahowa Celebrates His 37th Birthday / British High Commission Sponsors Yobo, Aghahowa, Ikpeba To Show Love To Orphans / NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by Kenturkey048(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
lofty900:
How come he's black in the first pix and fair in the second one. Na wa o grin
very funny question..
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by Luminee(f): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
lofty900:
the answer is simple. Bleaching. Same way oritsefemi was black, same way Sean tizzle was black etc all of them are bleaching. Shikena

Naa, not bleaching, it is too much photoshop on his face, check his hands and knuckles in both pics. The first picture depicts his real colour

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by guychidile: 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
this guy have fine body o,he is really handsome.!
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by kachi19: 5:39pm On May 01, 2017
lofty900:

You need to see Dentist to check ya eye #OyaNa grin
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by KanwuliaExtra: 5:55pm On May 01, 2017
He sure turned me on! Feeeeeling really "orrrny"!
See as my "clinTOris" just dey protrude! grin
Gosh. cry
*fanning my azzzzzzz•

I don't remember many Afro-Niggggas doing that in my life time.

The man SET DIE! kiss

*wey my lubricated toothbrush? Time to self sah-fice*

Na man be DIS? shocked
Abi na GOD?
What an ADONIS! kiss

Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by darediamond(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2017
Tolexander:
He was already a police officer before featuring for the Nigerian U 21 side.

1999-1982 = 17years.

He was already a police officer at 17.
Hmm..Aakiikaa! grin
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by blakwater(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
lofty900:
u are dumb... pls go and know more about camera pixels and light exposure
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by Misternas89(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2017
freskery:
booste your account call me on 08124802972
Dem talk say na scammer you be mad man
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by kachiz(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2017
Agha-wonder!!
Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by GarageDoorMart(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2017
thanks for share information.

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8