Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! (13876 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by dalaman: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:
What about when the reverse is the case?

When she knows that you can never hit her and she takes that as an advantage.

I'm talking from experience and it's not a funny experience.

Slapping and apologizing

Happens a lot much more than you know. When people know that you can't and won't do anything to them even when they err they take you for granted. Just a normal human behavior. It's not an easy balance.

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Nogodye:
You will see some signs when courting that your fiancee will domestically voilate or abuse you.But some ladies will neglect those signs because of what they recieve or get(material things)from him...No doubt, abusive relationship leads to abusive marriage.When you some domestic voilence signs in your relationship RUN before it leads to marriage that you have to endure till you die in it.

Nice writes up BaesDiary

Yeah, flip the coin now, I've vowed never to hit my woman and she knows it.

And probably because of my vow I keep getting slaps from time to time when she gets angry.

Early this year I almost lost an eye, visited my eye doctor and took several drugs before things normalised.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by fatymore(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

Fatimah I love u
uhm..do I know you
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by fatymore(f): 11:36am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

And probably because of my vow I keep getting slaps from time to time when she gets angry.

Early this year I almost lost an eye, visited my eye doctor and took several drugs before things normalised.
that's bad o.. If she beats you.. Please discipline her

3 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Happens a lot much more than you know. When people know that you can't and won't do anything to them even when they err they take you for granted. Just a normal human behavior. It's not an easy balance.

Yeah, and in truth I'm about changing that 'NEVER HIT HER ORIENTATION' because the abuse is almost becoming a norm.

I had a black eye for 2 good weeks early this year and had to tell colleagues in the office that it was an accident I had whilst playing ball.

U can just imagine

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Emmy3(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
Only fools will accept all subjective opinions.
Believe what works for you.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by KKKWHITE(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
keep writing shit! every day domestic abuse no one seems to care to know about the man's side of the story. women these days lack respect and manners But hitting her is not the right option

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nogodye(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Run! You're not tied to her...That's a sign you shouldn't ignore or overlook

3 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by ObongawanAKS(f): 11:41am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
I pledge never to raise my hand on any woman so help me God
I love u for taking this stand. When there's a will there's a way. So be it for u cool : cool cool

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
That's why am scared of relationship.. The line between love and hatred is so tiny you might think they are together... One minute you love, the next minute your heart is full of hatred.. Why is it sooo... One thing I noticed is, when a man start having good sex outside his marriage.,it takes God to reset his brain..and sometimes I don't know why our women too change after getting wedded...
One thing is both parties shouldn't stop what they are known for...
Before it result into fist and fights they should try and amend....
Men loves sex so much that they can forget their whole family.. And women too loves money that they can trade with the devil to have it....
But nobody should stay in a broken marriage..
A woman too can kill
Nice input. I like this..
Mind you, women love good sex too as much as men.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by gud4dbest(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2017
ogobaby23:
I would rather divorce than endure

I will say it again,domestic violence is majorly caused by man.How can a man-child who has his emotion on loose manage a home?no matter how long such a man[child] pretends,a leopard can not change its spots.Be a man b4 you marry.Simple.

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
that's bad o.. If she beats you.. Please discipline her

Beat her!

Very possible but extremely difficult cus I know once it starts it might never stop.

Most times she comes back apologizing even going as far as telling her folks to beg me.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by dalaman: 11:43am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Yeah, and in truth I'm about changing that 'NEVER HIT HER ORIENTATION' because the abuse is almost becoming a norm.

I had a black eye for 2 good weeks early this year and had to tell colleagues in the office that it was an accident I had whilst playing ball.

U can just imagine

Ladies are equally as violent and malicious as men. Don't let any body fool you. They just aren't as strong as men else they'll be beating men as well.
They use their mouth to maliciously bring men down all the time, and of they notice that you are too cool and will never punish them for anything you then become a footmat. Sometimes they will even hit you.

There shouldn't be violence in any relationship but let you lady know that she will always suffer for any deliberate bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by BaesDiary: 11:45am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

shocked almost lost an eye? That's serious. Domestic violence isn't to be condoned irrespective of the sex. If you are not married to her yet and she does this, what will she do when you eventually walk the aisle.

It's best to walk away, she might provoke you one day and you end up hitting her. God forbid something bad happend to her, you'd still be the one to be blamed.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by StevensJojo(f): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
I pledge never to raise my hand on any woman so help me God

Amen.God bless you.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2017
Odunharry:

Nice input. I like this..
Mind you, women love good sex too as much as men.
Yeah, you can say that again.

They love it like crazy, most annoying part is when they wake u up at night for action.

Could be really annoying
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 11:47am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
uhm..do I know you
Yeah I know you
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by StevensJojo(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Never say never!
Meaning? The guy is pledging not boasting.You should encourage him seeing that you are a female.I think.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by murmee: 11:48am On May 01, 2017
I totally agree that a woman should not endure any form of abuse from her husband, partner or boyfriend. The blame, however, rests with mothers in that they are saddled with the responsibility of raising their sons to behave well.

When a mother sees nothing wrong in her son beating his sister (or girls generally) then she is raising a wife beater! These violent men don't drop from heaven, they are born by women who failed to reprimand them when they begin to show violent tendencies.

Let all mothers resolve to bring up their sons to love, respect and cherish their wifes or partners and extend same gesture to any woman they associate with.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by BaesDiary: 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Nogodye:
You will see some signs when courting that your fiancee will domestically voilate or abuse you.But some ladies will neglect those signs because of what they recieve or get(material things)from him...No doubt, abusive relationship leads to abusive marriage.When you some domestic voilence signs in your relationship RUN before it leads to marriage that you have to endure till you die in it.

Nice writes up BaesDiary

Thank you smiley
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

I beg you in the name of God, flee from her and dump her.

I can't evn stand a lady who will hold a man clothes, talk more hitting a man.

I stopped hitting a woman many years back.. I slapped this girl then and bfre you know, she's on the floor and people kept shouting i have killed her without even asking why i acted that way.. Life sha.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by fatymore(f): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Beat her!

Very possible but extremely difficult cus I know once it starts it might never stop.

Most times she comes back apologizing even going as far as telling her folks to beg me.
no..my discipline her has level.. Discipline her in so many ways....Sex. Food.. Upkeep fees. Not eating her food. Let her write an undertaking.. Anytime she beats you.. You won't hesitate to discipline her..
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by fatymore(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

Yeah I know you
ok.in your dream
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by luxiitop(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2017
dalaman:

Ladies are equally as violent and malicious as men. Don't let any body fool you. They just aren't as strong as men else they'll be beating men as well.
They use their mouth to maliciously bring men down all the time, and of they notice that you are too cool and will never punish them for anything you then become a footmat. Sometimes they will even hit you.

There shouldn't be violence in any relationship but let you lady know that she will always suffer for any deliberate bad behavior.

It's a part she cannot handle.
Something just consumes her and she starts misbehaving.

She's told me several times to help her work on that part of her.

"me on my part don't even know how to help her "

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by factwriter(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Final advice for women, never ever stop making money. Don't sacrifice it for anything. The reason why most women can't leave is because they can't afford to be alone with their kids.

Have the number of kids YOU can personally afford and make sure you keep making money to the point that if violence becomes a trend, you can easily leave with your kids.

If you tell these abusive guys to beat their fellow men for road them no go gree o.

But they will come home to form boss for their wives

Leave with their kids

You mean the kids she brought from her father's house or the one she had for the man? I thought a child belongs to both biological parents.

Do you know what happens to children raised outside marriage?
Do you realise how tough it can be for a single woman to successfully raise " disciplined and morally upright" children alone?

Everyone here seem only concern about "the woman", nobody appear to be considering the disadvantage of such decisions upon the children.

While I strongly condemn domestic violence (especial when it's unleashed on women being the weaker sex), I firmly believe that protection of any one spouse against domestic violence, be the man or woman, is the responsibility of the LAW and ACTS governing a land.

In the America, UK and the likes nobody tells you not to beat your wife, do so and go to jail while that same woman you abused "gets to remain in your house to enjoy the comfort and security" needed to raise the children she bore for you.

Again protection against domestic violence is the responsibility of the LAW.
Telling an aggrieved spouse to move out simply before she has a sustainable financial means is selfish cause you are putting the general future of the children at risk.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Sike(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2017
NICE THREAD. TRUE THREAD. BUT SOME LADIES AIN'T HELPING MATTER.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Yeah, you can say that again.

They love it like crazy, most annoying part is when they wake u up at night for action.

Could be really annoying
Lol.. That night part go sweet sha.. Yr junior must answer you.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
Rooneyboy:

It's a part she cannot handle. Something just consumes her and she starts misbehaving.
She's told me several times to help her work on that part of her.
"me on my part don't even know how to help her "
Give her space and let her work on anger management
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
no..my discipline her has level.. Discipline her in so many ways....Sex. Food.. Upkeep fees. Not eating her food. Let her write an undertaking.. Anytime she beats you.. You won't hesitate to discipline her..

Why do I find this your "beat you" very funny cheesy
She doesn't beat me but hits me cheesy
I'm muscular and big she cannot beat me, ain't possible.

........... Noted, advice taken.

Going to try them out
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Lol.. That night part go sweet sha.. Yr junior must answer you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
Lol.. Not touching her or eating what she cook works very well for guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) / Strictly For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.