Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed (2229 Views)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Facebook User Threatens To Punish Those Who Insult Him By Drawing Their Nudes / Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
True/false
Most of the active users who insult people here anyhow are depressed or have no one to talk to

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Gladiator1: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
True/false
Most of the active users who insult people here anyhow are depressed or have no one to talk to
But I caught u exchanging banters with SunshineG on that "Mr&Miss Nairaland" thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Gladiator1:
But I caught u exchanging banters with SunshineG on that "Mr&Miss Nairaland" thread
He's an enemy of state
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Emhicee(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2017
where did you get such info? references please or its just a baseless maximal generalization.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Just depressed ? No it's the virtual world where keyboard/ thumb warriors can insult without repurcussions. Would they say what they type to your face highly unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gladiator1:

That is exactly why he is qualified to make his assumption.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Homeboiy: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
poor man mentality
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by majorbravo: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
True/false

I think you are depressed. You just came to my thread throwing insults. Get help before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
majorbravo:

I think you are depressed. You just came to my thread throwing insults. Get help before its too late.
That your useless thread Bro, get a life man
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by majorbravo: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

That your useless thread Bro, get a life man
I can go on and on making a fool out of you on your thread. I'm sure you would like that. I repeat, you must be depressed

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:
Just depressed ? No it's the virtual world where keyboard/ thumb warriors can insult without repurcussions. Would they say what they type to your face highly unlikely.
No I don't think so...I can bodly say whatever I wanna say to whoever's facegrin am not alway's afraid to speak...

I grew up in an egalitarian society,so to me I speak my mind to whoever it isgrin

The op was actually angry that I insulted him and also threatened to report him though to me I did see it as insult was just a mere questions to comprises of an assuming statement...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
No I don't think so...I can bodly say whatever I wanna say to whoever's facegrin am not alway's afraid to speak...

I grew up in an egalitarian society,so to me I speak my mind to whoever it isgrin

The op was actually angry that I insulted him and also threatened to report him though to me I did see it as insult was just a mere questions to comprises of an assuming statement...
My point is why feel insulted by someone you don't know? Grow a pair or stay away from forums
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

That is exactly why he is qualified to make his assumption.
grin see finishing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

My point is why feel insulted by someone you don't know? Grow a pair or stay away from forums
yeah exactly,grin
U speak sencegrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
yeah exactly,grin
U speak sencegrin

I always do
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

I always do
I have alway's believ you are a good person just that u don't want me to believ that but now I have am extremely convinced to believ thatgrin

Why did u choose to keepoff ur pics
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

I always do
So where are you from,I don't wanna be convinced you a muslimgrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
So where are you from,I don't wanna be convinced you a muslimgrin
1. No I am not Muslim
2. Stalkers , marriage proposals etc
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

1. No I am not Muslim
2. Stalkers , marriage proposals etc
hahahahahahhahagrin
Rain!!!-you would mind if I proposegrin
Well relex over marriage it gonna come for suregrin

Talk to megrin you have impressed me on your qualities so I have no doubt than to rich it endinggrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhahagrin

Talk to megrin you have impressed me on your qualities so I have no doubt than to rich it endinggrin
Nothing in life is certain
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
True/false
You are very right...frustrated too, but what will we do, its like peak, its in them
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by pu7pl3(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wat the Bleep is a MUMUM undecided
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

serious
For me virtually everything is certain
I don't think I can exemplify if there is probably anything to illustrate what you have said..

Hmmmm is your statement retrospecting to something
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
pu7pl3:
Wat the Bleep is a MUMUM undecided

A palindrome.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by pu7pl3(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

A palindrome.
Yea it is...
So "proud" why
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Yea it is...

So "proud" why

Lol! Beats me.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
To id1ot cheesy cheesy
RaggedyAnn:

A palindrome.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Jodha(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Plus they are jobless ..mostly broke and frustrated..
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by pu7pl3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol! Beats me.
Lol...aiit I think the person was trying to spell MUMU
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Beosten(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

You have been throwing this sentence around for some time now. I have summed 1 to 3, 3 to 4, and got some impressive answers. First of all, you did a good job ignoring me like a plague, that's understandable.

Death is not the only thing that is certain in life. Anything that you can't change is certain: it's certain that I will remain a Yoruba man forever. You may want to hinge the uncertainty principle on things acquired on this planet like skills, material things, traits etc. If I tell you I can't lose my ability to swim, you are likely to say what if I lose my mind? But I have seen a lunatic dancing, smiling and angry--he learnt all these after his birth.

It's dangerous for you to think you may lose your possessions like your certificates and others. This rubishes your confirmation of an existing Maker. You said somewhere that you already made your peace long ago with your Maker. By faith, a Christian becomes Invincible. Will you believe it if I say that the witch that will dare me is not born, the occultic man that will look at me in the face is not alive anywhere?

The hint is there that you are not even certain whether you would want to get married or not. Do you think you are wonderfully made just for the showing? The said Maker has a reason for your making. Some men have prayed to the Maker in question to make you their woman, I inclusive. Now the question of compatibility comes to play. You asked somewhere what an unskilled wife will be saying while attending a dinner with her husband amidst oil and gas magnates. She may not be able to discuss oil exploration in the Gulf of Guinea, but as a photographer, you become a dummy if she is to discuss using lasso tool that comes with Adobe photoshop in cropping out unwanted backgrounds in images. A woman with PhD in international relations and diplomacy becomes a secretary to the United Nations, and has to attend a dinner with her agricultural engineer husband that didn't proceed beyond first degree: discussing irrigation in Nile Basin, things like fluid mechanics and principles of gas turbines automatically make a her a dummy.

I rate you as being very wise, but you have to understand that you can't know it all. You may think my views are skewed because I have no history of riches. But I will be quick to tell you that I once controlled millions of naira as a farm manager, and can tell you anyday that the rich also weep. The owner of that farm is a very close family member, who thinks money is everything--probably like yourself.

You went for my head because I strove to know you, and your weapon -- ignore -- is the best anyone would wield.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Beosten:

You have been throwing this sentence around for some time now. I have summed 1 to 3, 3 to 4, and got some impressive answers. First of all, you did a good job ignoring me like a plague, that's understandable.

Death is not the only thing that is certain in life. Anything that you can't change is certain: it's certain that I will remain a Yoruba man forever. You may want to hinge the uncertainty principle on things acquired on this planet like skills, material things, traits etc. If I tell you I can't lose my ability to swim, you are likely to say what if I lose my mind? But I have seen a lunatic dancing, smiling and angry--he learnt all these after his birth.

It's dangerous for you to think you may lose your possessions like your certificates and others. This rubishes your confirmation of an existing Maker. You said somewhere that you already made your peace long ago with your Maker. By faith, a Christian becomes Invincible. Will you believe it if I say that the witch that will dare me is not born, the occultic man that will look at me in the face is not alive anywhere?

The hint is there that you are not even certain whether you would want to get married or not. Do you think you are wonderfully made just for the showing? The said Maker has a reason for your making. Some men have prayed to the Maker in question to make you their woman, I inclusive. Now the question of compatibility comes to play. You asked somewhere what an unskilled wife will be saying while attending a dinner with her husband amidst oil and gas magnates. She may not be able to discuss oil exploration in the Gulf of Guinea, but as a photographer, you become a dummy if she is to discuss using lasso tool that comes with Adobe photoshop in cropping out unwanted backgrounds in images. A woman with PhD in international relations and diplomacy becomes a secretary to the United Nations, and has to attend a dinner with her agricultural engineer husband that didn't proceed beyond first degree: discussing irrigation in Nile Basin, things like fluid mechanics and principles of gas turbines automatically make a her a dummy.

I rate you as being very wise, but you have to understand that you can't know it all. You may think my views are skewed because I have no history of riches. But I will be quick to tell you that I once controlled millions of naira as a farm manager, and can tell you anyday that the rich also weep. The owner of that farm is a very close family member, who thinks money is everything--probably like yourself.

You went for my head because I strove to know you, and your weapon -- ignore -- is the best anyone would wield.
If you were hoping for some sort of angry rebuff
It won't happen. I was having a discussion with someone else if you had followed the posts it would have made sense to you. That's when you jumped in. Anyway this is an open forum why do you feel the need to make things personal? I am allowed to offer an opinion, post threads feel free to disagree that's the whole point. Kudos on what you used to do on the farm how this is relevant here I don't know, what I choose to do with my life that matter ain't yours. An argument does not involve personal slights that shows lack of depth .And you have taken things very much out of context.Be objective it's good for the soul
Try it sometime.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhahagrin

See what you have done now? Some have been eavesdropping on our conversations. I think we need to write in code.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think She Wants? / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? / Jonnyconnection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.