Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. (24416 Views)

Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries / Kogi: LG Workers Reject Salaries Payment From Yahaya Bello, Reveal Why / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Noblesoul123: 1:44pm On May 01, 2017
Watching patiently
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Worst government ever

6 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by aolawale025: 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
Another mundane issue messed by this regime

3 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by mexxmoney: 1:55pm On May 01, 2017
Governance has gone on absence without leave(AWOL) in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Noblesoul123: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
omowolewa:
Wages increments will worsen things for government

Who is this and what are you saying?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by kenny987(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2017
Okpuamu:

That too got me wondering. You are there representing someone and when its time for you to give your address, you then send someone to do it when you are present there. Nawa o. And he sat there, feeling himself.

Dia various fathers dia.

With this kind distribution ehn, e must reach all of dem complete! Lol

6 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by moffat(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2017
wat a nation or a country pápá i never see lights to see d dramer playing out by my follow worker it is true d change is here

2 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
I'm happy Nigerians now know the difference between change and transformation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Meritocracy: 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
Though I'm also a worker but those union leader had sold their right now using left. Infact this is not the right time to demand for minimum way wage. The right time was when Buhari was removing subsidy, instead of demanding for salary upgrade then with a very good point that, though you have increase the pump price please give us more money also. They went ahead to accept bribe from marketers and oppose the subsidy removers, though they don't pull crowd on their subsidy removal protest cos people have known them as bunch of betrayals. They are now demanding for minimum wage at the wrong time, they don't worth labour leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by ikp120(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
Okpuamu:
People are advancing towards the podium. Mass beating loading cheesy
I hope say all of them get koboko and cutlass to lash those arrogant bastards playing God with the masses. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by ikp120(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2017
Meritocracy:
Though I'm also a worker but those union leader had sold their right now using left. Infact this is not the right time to demand for minimum way wage. The right time was when Buhari was removing subsidy, instead of demanding for salary upgrade then with a very good point that, though you have increase the pump price please give us more money also. They went ahead to accept bribe from marketers and oppose the subsidy removers, though they don't pull crowd on their subsidy removal protest cos people have known them as bunch of betrayals. They are now demanding for minimum wage at the wrong time, they don't worth labour leaders.
Oga how did you know that they accepted bribes from the marketers? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by lovethchioma(f): 2:35pm On May 01, 2017
I watched it too... People are no longer smiling and hence cannot be cajoled.

1 Like

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by athorello(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
Really interesting to know that we don't have leaders in this country.... All of them were just looking like oles.
Workers day celebration, workers agitation abi na demonstration. I loved the display.... Wish everyone will just sit there and refused to go home until Buhari comes to address them shocked. Na wait for eternity be that o.... Lol embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by lovethchioma(f): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
omowolewa:
Wages increments will worsen things for government
bia ebe a... I jikwa ahu?
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by DexteryJoe(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2017
Mehn, dahs d spirit, me am still at home, I am working from home today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by VeniJu: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
Okpuamu:
Even the Vice president wasn't in attendance.

Workers no gree o. Chants of "we don win" everywhere.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Shit
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by ransomed: 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
Okpuamu:
Calm seemed to have been restored.

They are preparing for match past.

I was hoping they would give Saraki, Dogara and Ngige massive ass whopping. angry

Worst May Day ever.. angry
::-- Best May Day ever.People you saw were private sector workers. Government workers have left the venue in protest to share food and water. To your tent o Isreal. I have never seen Nigerians so united to say NO in my life the way it happened today. "our mumu don do"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
the cabal are doing the same tin dey did with yaradua with buhari. I saw him declared dead in my visions some days back
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by dabossman(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
Okpuamu:

That too got me wondering. You are there representing someone and when its time for you to give your address, you then send someone to do it when you are present there. Nawa o. And he sat there, feeling himself.

Dia various fathers dia.

It's a common occurrence in government circles. I was at an event where a DG was representing a minister and he had an assistant come to read his own speech before he now read the minister's speech. I was like are these people for real?

4 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by Realret70: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
EternalTruths:
If Buhari never die, why him no address the nation today
You guys are not tired of wishing Buhari death yet? I hope the hunter will not become the hunted soon wohh, only God gives or takes life so.....

1 Like

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by ivandragon: 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
this country is a real mess.

the VP could create the time to go for a wedding party outside Abuja but could not spare a few minutes to address thousands of workers?

this regime is just full of charade...

5 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by omowolewa: 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Who is this and what are you saying?

Am attention seeker and got youuuuuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by omowolewa: 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
lovethchioma:
bia ebe a... I jikwa ahu?
Sorry I was sleeping while typing.
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by lovethchioma(f): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
omowolewa:

Sorry I was sleeping while typing.
Alright .. I was wondering

1 Like

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by odyx: 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
I wept for our country
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by achieverme(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
mikeweezy:
so will that one change their salary this people dnt care o

You clearly don't understand
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by achieverme(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
PunterTim:
Really a national disgrace.

This is a microscopic representation of how Nigerians would revolt against the govt in the nearest future if things continue to remain the same.

Police gun will silence them
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by achieverme(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
ShySteady:
I have never seen Nigerian Workers so unified in the agitation for increase in minimum wage...

This is the spirit we have all craved for, not the factionalization of the NLC and TUC by the Federal Government for their selfish interest to continue to enslave the Nigerian workers.

When the people speak with one voice, even God from Heaven will listen to them. So, who is Buhari or Ngige or Oshiomhole not to listen to the cries of the masses?

Nobody was created less than another, not even our politicians are above our collective resolve. If the Federal Government don't increase salaries today, I'm sorry to say that justice is dead in Nigeria.

You should know that they always unite when it comes to salary increment. You should also know that salary increment is never a solution but a problem

2 Likes

Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by PunterTim(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2017
achieverme:

Police gun will silence them
Think then the voice will be louder the gun!
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by achieverme(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
18SNVL:
To sit like a king in the midst of workers, workers that are complaining in the sun is bad PR all around.

They are know Buhari is incapacitated or dead. So, nobody will call then to order.
Re: Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. by odaniel1(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2017
I havnt watched the program but i can tell where this is going to end. Like every other cry, agitation, emancipation o..protest o..resistance, confrontation- whatever describes standing up for one's rights and priviledges as citizens, they will all be swept under the carpet.

Until these 'old-school' generation of leaders step aside with thier decayed and obsolete political mindset for the vibrance and freshness of the 'younger' generation, we are not ready as a nation TO MOVE FORWARD!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN / Ken Nnamani Picks N100m Nomination Forms For President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.