Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) (40061 Views)

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Police Officer Dead Along Ore/Lagos Express Road (Photos) / Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Angel196(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2017
coolviv:

I just cant understand. They grew up in a society that blames women for everything that happens to them. Someones daughter, sister,friend is killed and thrown on the side of d road like trash....and a big iddiiioott who doesnt know anything about her is blaming her for her death.

This country has some sad sick men in it I tell you.

People. it has some sad sick people.
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:
Na wa o. The way and manner that people are deading this days ehcry

Nne biko eh RIP
O BOY U WAN KILL ENGLISH WHICH ONE BE DEADING, LOL
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
sotall:
do you know her? How do you know she is slay mama?

Na him dump the 'slay mama'. Shikena
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Evestar200(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2017
fratermathy:

Mainly done by Yahoo boys.
that's how they kill one girl last 2weeks and throw her body along Giwa -Amu street , her breast and her private part was cut off. Same thing with one at Otorkutu bridge, the same last 2 weeks,

That's the thread in Delta Right now, have told my friends to be mindful of who they go to visit.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
fingard02k:
Tragedy, This young lady was found dead along ughille warri road just after ehwremaro jounction, when coming from ughille.

http://www.enzyhub.com/shocking-a-young-lady-found-dead-along-ughille-warri-road-photos/

Human life no longer worth anything to Nigerians. How did we get to such low levels?
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by sosa993: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Angel196:

People. it has some sad sick people.

no it has some sad sick men, if you had followed her comments you'd have realised she's referring to r he guys blaming this lady for her death when they know nothing about her.
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
coolviv:

I just cant understand. They grew up in a society that blames women for everything that happens to them. Someones daughter, sister,friend is killed and thrown on the side of d road like trash....and a big iddiiioott who doesnt know anything about her is blaming her for her death.

This country has some sad sick men in it I tell you.

the fools don't even know the poor girl.

something like this actually happened to my cousin she entered one chance bus. after robbing her they threw her out while The bus was on high speed she didn't survive it.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Angel196(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2017
sosa993:

no it has some sad sick men, if you had followed her comments you'd have realised she's referring to r he guys blaming this lady for her death when they know nothing about her.

I know but that doesn't mean men are the only sad sick ones in this country, yesterday I read about a woman who dumbed her baby by the roadside, and the dead body recovered by passerbys (not really sure if it's really the work of a woman). But don't think men are the only sick ones, even if you feel their own percentage exceeds the women's.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2017
Jeez

RIP
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:

the fools don't even know the poor girl.

something like this actually happened to my cousin she entered one chance bus. after robbing her they threw her out while The bus was on high speed she didn't survive it.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Philadelphia: 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
spartan117:

When will u get sense? U are too old to type dis rubbish

How old is he? angry
But wait o, his moniker says "young03." He may be young
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by enshi(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided[code][/code] LADIES ARE ALWAYS THE VICTIM.

Cos they always want the flashy guys... They hate broke guys... They will continue therefore to enrich the yahoo boys
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:10pm On May 01, 2017
2shure:
Only when i speak the truth .

Just imagine this. God forbid! That you were walking home with your friend one evening, and vigilante opens fire on you killing you and that friend, and your bodies are paraded around on facebook and nairaland as notorious thieves in the area. Will you he happy about it?
That question is rhetorical because you are dead already, unfortunately you cannot defend yourself. We are free to jump to conclusions about you, and that is what you are doing to this poor girl.

Even if she was a slay mama, does she deserve to die? Did she kill anybody with her slaying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by 2shure: 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Gals neva hear word
Which dumb gal dey waka waka.
It all boils down to being smart.
Of all ppl na woman.
Def a ritual thing
And vigilantes dont fo abt indiscriminate shootings
Wtf
MarieSucre:

Just imagine this. God forbid! That you were walking home with your friend one evening, and vigilante opens fire on you killing you and that friend, and your bodies are paraded around on facebook and nairaland as notorious thieves in the area. Will you he happy about it?
That question is rhetorical because you are dead already, unfortunately you cannot defend yourself. We are free to jump to conclusions about you, and that is what you are doing to this poor girl.

Even if she was a slay mama, does she deserve to die? Did she kill anybody with her slaying?
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
2shure:
Gals neva hear word
Which dumb gal dey waka waka.
It all boils down to being smart.
Of all ppl na woman.
Def a ritual thing
And vigilantes dont fo abt indiscriminate shootings
Wtf

Hahaha look at you. Do you know how many people vigilantes have killed mistakenly. What about police.
Just pray you do not fall victim because I bet you 1000% every single word you uttered in this woman's body will be uttered in yours. You wanna bet.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by 2shure: 5:18am On May 02, 2017
U dumb
U think I'm a lowlife like u
Walking around doing nothin
Or jobless.
Semd me your cv letme give u work
Men fuc off my quotes.
MarieSucre:

Hahaha look at you. Do you know how many people vigilantes have killed mistakenly. What about police.
Just pray you do not fall victim because I bet you 1000% every single word you uttered in this woman's body will be uttered in yours. You wanna bet.
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2017
transient123:

Very sad. Ladies are too vulnerable to these killing machines.
YEAH, THAT SUCKS
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:20pm On May 02, 2017
2shure:
U dumb
U think I'm a lowlife like u
Walking around doing nothin
Or jobless.
Semd me your cv letme give u work
Men fuc off my quotes.

Mtchewww insults are the last refuge of the ignorant.
Know this and know it well, if your body ever turns up on Nairaland, the same will be said about you.
Re: A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
cococandy:
Sorry for your loss.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.