Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times (1852 Views)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria / Is Glo Internet Services Super Fast Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by cj1080(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
I want to really find out why Glo internet services are so useless at times or most times.

Can someone explain why in technical terms. I.e base station issue, or connectivity issue or administrative issues?

You fit even add spiritual issues, as long as you can explain it to make sense.
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by whitebeard(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
simple stuff: it has been ordained since the beginning, it is glo's destiny

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by Talibanis: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
because it's a terrible shitty network, only their 4G is manageable.
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by nelson16(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
Glo is seriously frustrating! Sometimes the data connection goes off just like that! I'm waiting for my present sub to be used up before I move to another network! mtn is however over-stealing my call credit! The whole thing is tiring!
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
The truth of the matter is that glo doesn't invest on their network more than they do to celebrities. Their counterparts airtel ,mtn and etisalat knows the trend

1 Like

Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by cj1080(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:
The truth of the matter is that glo doesn't invest on their network more than they do to celebrities. Their counterparts airtel ,mtn and etisalat knows the trend

I am beginning to believe this is the case.

Using celebrities to hide how terrible their internet plans are.

This grand master of data bs, should be

"Grand Master of Data you can't use"
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
cj1080:

Your last paragraph got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by Frezhkid10(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2017
The reason is cause Glo are owing contractors money....xo abt 3000 base stations is down at the moment...and when we staff try to explain to our oga abt the effect on the speed...he will just say the increment in data will compensate for the speed....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by Nobody: 8:36am On May 03, 2017
Frezhkid10:
The reason is cause Glo are owing contractors money....xo abt 3000 base stations is down at the moment...and when we staff try to explain to our oga abt the effect on the speed...he will just say the increment in data will compensate for the speed....
Really!
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by donpata(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2017
From disappearing network to 5kb/s downloads, glo has always been a gross mess. A holistic failure it is.
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by otokx(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
left glo a long time ago.
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by IdeyFindWife: 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
cj1080:

I dubbed them GrandMasters of Bullshyt!
Re: Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times by cj1080(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

I dubbed them GrandMasters of Bullshyt!

Hhahahahahha

Omo your own bad pass, and it has a certain ring to it

"Grand Master of Bullshyt"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ULEFONE POWER 2 Review / 9mobile 32gb For 1000 / What Custom Rom Is The Best For Infinix Hot 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.