Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye (51038 Views)

Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by smartty68(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
i got it wen i fvcked her. 9 months later , u emerge.
kuchikau:
i got it wen i fvcked her. 9 months later , u emerge.
You need a nurse and make sure you don't skip a dosage! I still care about you...

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
When he was suferring from ear infection, we prayed for him, we did same thing when he was flown out to the UK for an unknown ailment, Now this political pastor still want us to pray for him again, All because of political favours?

I rather pray for my dog to find a new sexmate.

I'll not waste my precious prayers for a stubborn old camel.
Why do you think the pastor wants political favour? He said we should pray for our president at least that should the least thing from us
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by kuchikau: 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

You need a nurse and make sure you don't skip a dosage! I still care about you...
ur mother is always at my service. #i care#
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by kuchikau: 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
pcei:
out of context....meanwhile u must be a gay, sound like one.
a realist
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
CplusJason:
Don't you think it's about time your PMB resign?

And why should he resign? SO because he is sick he should resign? If you are sick will you resign from your work or treat yourself?
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
they will neva listen untill one useless eve takes dem away frm d garden of eden.

Hahahaha
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by DexteryJoe(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2017
#going on my knees#,Father Lord, Pls we don't want Buhari to die, at least not before he fulfills all those mouth watering promises he made.......... Amen
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Lancelott(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
There are Two extreme people.

Those who said PMB is not sick.

Those who said they can't pray for PMB.

PMB is sick,PMB needs our prayers.
March 10, 2010 The same PMB urged Yar Adua to step down in the interest of the nation. Dont you think He should borrow a page from his own book right now and resign in the same interest of the nation?? You can further argue that if PMB after giving such an advice, citing the best interest of Nigeria, refuses to do the same thing under a similar scenario, does not have the nation's best interest at heart. And plus I only pray for God's will in Buhari's life not my will
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Lancelott(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
Thank God for my kind of friends.
It was one of those "stupid" girls that grew up to become the lovely lady your dad became crazy about, asked out, married and you popped out from. And dont ever call them smelling, they dont smell

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by Pro2makx(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2017
Buhari's resignation to me made known shortly.
Another decided will soon be broken
Re: President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye by 2016v2017: 5:46am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
Source?
The only prayers Bubu needs now is just a simple advise - "step down"

But greed won't let him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.