Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) (37118 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2017
This is a rant that has no basis in reality.

I don't know how a performing governor who is busy making life better for his people is supposed to leave his state affairs and be challenging the President publicly on federal matters.

Is that why the residents voted him in?

And who told you that he did not express his reservations privately to Goodluck

Even when you were growing up how many times did you challenge your dad openly when he did wrong?

Peter Obi remains one of the greatest governors in the history of Nigeria but he is not Superman.

He tried his best. No governor in the last 30 years can challenge his prudency and judicious utilization of public funds.

Let's appreciate that at least.

ayenitre:
Despite all we knew now about GEJ's govt from 2009-2015, this fraud who endorsed it suddenly remembers financial prudence when a different govt who's making efforts to reduce wastage in govt is in power. If you're smart, you'll know okwute's sudden criticism of govt is self serving, wetting the ground for his own ambition. Fela, Gani, and all non-partisan critics of govt are the only critics whose criticism aren't self serving.

Anyone who puts party or political affiliation before country is a fraud. Simples.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
Vicboi1:
this Peter OBI should just be the president pls
The government should let him spearhead efcc and ensure he organizes a monthly or year seminar on economy Which every state governors must attend!!!
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Igboesika:
The same people they accused of corruption.
Apc and their sympathizers are clowns.

I never knew Peter Serve at the Federal level oooo hahah
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
oatzeal:
Adeosun shud please resign for the country's sake.. Amateur

The resignation suppose start from the head. Baba should resign and go back home!

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by seenter84: 3:18pm On May 02, 2017
Adeosun my crush.
Na campala
U wear come stage
Come use wash
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:19pm On May 02, 2017
While i agree with Obi on his points on the need for saving and prudence in spending, i am finding it difficult to collaborate his present stance and his reasons for supporting the return of Jonathan government characterised with wanton looting and mismanagement.

Could it be that Obi was not aware of the reckless spending of Jonathan administration even when it was a common knowledge to the foreigners or he was just pretending as though he was not aware of what was happening in Jonathan government?

Or on the other hand could it be that Obi felt it was ok for Jonathan to mismanage our resources since he was a southerner but should find fault with every economy system of Buhari regime?

Or should we just say that Obi is only playing his game to sell himself as a presidential candidate of the South East extraction as the agitation for an Igbo presidential candidate is mounting.

In my personal opinion, Obi is not a honest person, he's a liar, a deceit and an hypocrite. His one wristwatch for seventeen years story is a blunder and a big let out.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2017
hornyofife:
Obi will make a very excellent minister of finance

No,a very good President.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
is that one of Peter Obi's 2 black shoes?
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by obailala(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2017
BigIyanga:

You can never get it... folks like Amaechi,Fashola, and Oshiomole and co insisted on sharring the money. Every governor collected their share, but in 2015 snd 2016 Oshiomole and co went back to FG begging for a bailout. So the FG used part of its savings to bail out same governors that had collected the share of ECA
There were 36 governors who prevailed on the FG to release the part of the ECA money belonging to states in 2010. In the first instance, it is a lame and laughable defense to single out the only opposition governors you knew then (Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio) as the culprits, cos at the time up to 80% of governors were still in PDP.

Meanwhile, this agitation by the governors had been on since the days of OBJ and even your favorite governors (Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio) weren't even governors then. The governors back then actually took OBJ and Yaradua to court for this very reason, but since OBJ and Yaradua had the political will and wisdom to save, they bluntly declined the request and dribbled the governors.

Fast-forward to GEJ era, and he instantly yielded to the pressure and shared the money. Now why did GEJ yield so easily?...
1. He had zero political will to save anything. This was confirmed by Okonjo Iweala even though she later came out to deny her statement claiming that she was misunderstood
2. Whilst the agitation by the governors was still on, the FG under uncle Jona was caught red-handed pilfering billions from the said ECA funds which it was advising governors to save. After being caught, the FG lost the moral standing to keep withholding the funds from the states.
3. GEJ used the decision to share the money as political leverage to win the support of state governors in his 2011 election bid.

Another point to buttress No. 1 above, since you claim the governors are the ones who didnt want to save, if GEJ had the slightest will to save anything, how come he also squandered the FG's share of the ECA after the states had taken theirs?.... FYI, the FG's share was over 50% of the entire ECA fund (over $10 billion). How come Nigeria's forex reserves which were over $40 billion when GEJ took power was reduced to less than $30 billion at his handover even though he enjoyed far more forex income than all other Nigerian leaders (including Buhari) put together?... LAstly, how come Nigeria's debt profile grew astronomically in this same period even with the unprecedented forex income at the time?.... The Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio ate them too?

Meanwhile the money used to bailout states was only paid up by LNG after GEJ had left office, so it's meaningless to even allude that GEJ saved it; as at February 2015, GEJ was already borrowing to pay salaries and Iweala had already warned Nigerians to brace up for a wild storm.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by obailala(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
VULCAN:
Unfortunately for you Emir Sanusi knows otherwise as he stated in his intriguing speech
“Nigeria In Search Of New Growth model” which he gave in August 2016. Here is an excerpt below:

When I was governor of Central Bank, the economy was growing at 37%. The oil sector was not adding anything to GDP growth. The growth was coming from agriculture, services and trade, which is also very revealing. If we are now saying we are in a recession, because of the collapse in oil price, we are not being sincere.
You can’t be in recession, because a sector that is 15% of your GDP has declined. What happened to agriculture, trade, services and health?

The speech is loaded and I recommend you read and assimilate it instead of allowing propaganda control your thought processes. As long as people are still singing a song told them by APC propagandists, there is little hope.

It takes a lot to go researching for the truth in the midst of loud cacophony of lies. But unless you are BMC or a Zombie you will study for yourself and make up your own mind.

Are you aware that the chief cause of Nigeria's presently economic crisis is the dollar scarcity and its consequent effect on our exchange rate?

Are you aware that oil still accounts for about 93% of Nigeria's forex earnings?

Before you go out to make analysis based on complex GDP figures which you have no clue about, you should first try and educate yourself on the most basic economics.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
Musiwa419:
President of biafuro, I guess?
Tell me who would be better than him? sentiments and hatred will continue to hold the zoo down, let's see how it'll develop
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by loopmongoat: 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
reyscrub:
If I request Obi to be president now due to his essay, he may get there and thing be more difficult due to cabal infiltration.

He spoke like the finest material the country needs but politicians are wolf in sheep's clothing.

When on the seat of power, they goof and when out, they see well the wrong they have done.

All Nigeria politician and political parties don't have a define programme before they get power.

Only God I trust.

God help and bless Nigeria.
The cabal peter obi met in anambra is bigger than the cabal at the federal level
Obi was able to withstand them
I wouldn't want him to rule Nigeria reason being that the so called cabal may send him to the after life
The peter obi that I know is not one that can succumb to intimidation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by loopmongoat: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
Musiwa419:
President of biafuro, I guess?
Who is interested in ruling the zoo
You can keep your zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by stonemasonn: 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
lagosrd:
Good luck Jonathan said let us have a joint savings account for the future of our people. Those rogues said No. The debt obasanjo cleared is now been piled up again. All in the name of development. How on planet earth could a kilometer of road cos 1billion naira. Wasteful kleptomaniacs
Joint account ko joined account ne! What did he do with the one at his disposal.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by stonemasonn: 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
obailala:
Don't people even get embarrassed when they make these kind of statements in public?... WHo uses the words 'GEJ' and 'save' in the same sentence?... What kind of self deceit is this?...

GEJ wanted to save in a joint account, but he was busy siphoning money from the very account without knowledge of the governors.
GEJ wanted to save, yet after governors pulled out theirs from the shared account, GEJ squandered the FG's share which was over 50% of the total joint savings.
GEJ wanted to save, yet every other account where the FG saves money was run down completely during his tenure
GEJ wanted to save but after meeting insignificant public debt, he astronomically increased the nation's debt before leaving power (including borrowing to pay salaries in 2015).

And all of the above happened irrespective of the fact that his admin received the highest income, actually more than all other regimes put together.

despite the fact that he received largest income.
1000000000000000000000000000000000 Gbosa for you!!
You found the words I've been looking for.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
VULCAN:
Your point is very valid for someone who has not held govt office.

Seems you forgot he was a governor for 8 yrs though!

So this point is for others, not him

Yes, I know. However, as I do not have adequate information on his political records during his governorship days, I demurred from praising or castigating him. That is why i instead use his case as an example to state my opinion. As history has revealed, good critics and activists do not usually make good leaders. e.g Kwame Nkrumah, Julius Nyerere, Jacob Zuma, Dino Melaye.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by isnovic(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2017
I will put my money anyday on Peter Obi.
He did show that with shrewd leadership, it is possible to run a state and still save.

And not only did he birth the economic renaissance currently going on in Anambra, he showed you can have development in places that matters to the people like education, health and social infrastructures.

If wishes were horses, beggars they say will ride but if politricks were to be kept aside and Peter Obi given the leadership of this country or the Economic Manager, we will see a radical change in economic direction and massive savings.

He was spot on on the sharing of excess fund.
He was spot on on contingency fund.

He also knows, if we take away this two avenue of funds from governors then we will see people running away from the governorship position, we can then sanitise the true servants of the people, people with economic and development blueprint and kleptomaniacs who will make do as they go.

Peter Obi is good product, he requires no advertisement but he needs to evolve a strategy to win the hearts of politicians and people across the Niger.
And we all know that people like him do not bend over backwards to please hence will not be a favourites amongst Nigerian kingmakers as they need someone who worship them like a demigod and carry out their whims and caprices.

He is simply the best material for immediate political leadership in the mad east.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by OMANBALA1: 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
If Nigeria wasnt such a tribalized nation there is no reason why people like Akinwumi Adesina,Peter Obi ,Charles Soludo shouldnt be the president.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
Why is this making this news now... Is the platform not done like seven months back??
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
VULCAN:
This is a rant that has no basis in reality.

I don't know how a performing governor who is busy making life better for his people is supposed to leave his state affairs and be challenging the President publicly on federal matters.

Is that why the residents voted him in?

And who told you that he did not express his reservations privately to Goodluck

Even when you were growing up how many times did you challenge your dad openly when he did wrong?

Peter Obi remains one of the greatest governors in the history of Nigeria but he is not Superman.

He tried his best. No governor in the last 30 years can challenge his prudency and judicious utilization of public funds.

Let's appreciate that at least.

Slow down, if he privately admonished GEJ we are saying the same thing: He's an hypocrite.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by BigIyanga: 6:19pm On May 02, 2017
obailala:
There were 36 governors who prevailed on the FG to release the part of the ECA money belonging to states in 2010. In the first instance, it is a lame and laughable defense to single out the only opposition governors you knew then (Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio) as the culprits, cos at the time up to 80% of governors were still in PDP.

Meanwhile, this agitation by the governors had been on since the days of OBJ and even your favorite governors (Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio) weren't even governors then. The governors back then actually took OBJ and Yaradua to court for this very reason, but since OBJ and Yaradua had the political will and wisdom to save, they bluntly declined the request and dribbled the governors.

Fast-forward to GEJ era, and he instantly yielded to the pressure and shared the money. Now why did GEJ yield so easily?...
1. He had zero political will to save anything. This was confirmed by Okonjo Iweala even though she later came out to deny her statement claiming that she was misunderstood
2. Whilst the agitation by the governors was still on, the FG under uncle Jona was caught red-handed pilfering billions from the said ECA funds which it was advising governors to save. After being caught, the FG lost the moral standing to keep withholding the funds from the states.
3. GEJ used the decision to share the money as political leverage to win the support of state governors in his 2011 election bid.

Another point to buttress No. 1 above, since you claim the governors are the ones who didnt want to save, if GEJ had the slightest will to save anything, how come he also squandered the FG's share of the ECA after the states had taken theirs?.... FYI, the FG's share was over 50% of the entire ECA fund (over $10 billion). How come Nigeria's forex reserves which were over $40 billion when GEJ took power was reduced to less than $30 billion at his handover even though he enjoyed far more forex income than all other Nigerian leaders (including Buhari) put together?... LAstly, how come Nigeria's debt profile grew astronomically in this same period even with the unprecedented forex income at the time?.... The Amaechi/Fashola/Oshio ate them too?

Meanwhile the money used to bailout states was only paid up by LNG after GEJ had left office, so it's meaningless to even allude that GEJ saved it; as at February 2015, GEJ was already borrowing to pay salaries and Iweala had already warned Nigerians to brace up for a wild storm.

Revisionism at its best.
All the governors got 48% of the shared ECA and about 30 states arent able to pay salaries for monies they had already collected. Oshiomole had to be approved of a loan by GMB in spite of the fact the he was a governor 6years before GMB came on board.
Ogun state is one of the least financially stable states with a negative cash flow.
Imo state owes salary for 12months..in spite of collecting their fair share.. FG used parts of its savings to bailout these governors on a couple of occasions.
As per cost of running govt, presidency budget went from N6.6bn in 2015 to N39bn in 2016-a whopping 600%.
Budget deficit is about 31%.. This govt has accumulated more debt in 2years than the last 6yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
I'm up for supporting women in leadership positions but this woman just never comes across as intelligent or capable.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:49pm On May 02, 2017
kikake:
Even poorer countries did not go into recession.

Nigeria with huge oil revenues should have had no business going into recession.

Nigeria went into recession because of President Buhari's and APC's incompetence.

The time APC/Buhari took over govt in 2015, N265 was buying £1.

A year after Buhari/APC govt, N625 was buying £1.

Incompetence, Mismanagement, Incompetence - Buhari/APC - Recession.

That is the summary.

Even if oil price was $200, buhari would have still run this country down, based on the incompetent hands he has filled everywhere with.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2017
BigIyanga:

Revisionism at its best.
All the governors got 48% of the shared ECA and about 30 states arent able to pay salaries for monies they had already collected. Oshiomole had to be approved of a loan by GMB in spite of the fact the he was a governor 6years before GMB came on board.
Ogun state is one of the least financially stable states with a negative cash flow.
Imo state owes salary for 12months..in spite of collecting their fair share.. FG used parts of its savings to bailout these governors on a couple of occasions.
As per cost of running govt, presidency budget went from N6.6bn in 2015 to N39bn in 2016-a whopping 600%.
Budget deficit is about 31%.. This govt has accumulated more debt in 2years than the last 6yrs.

I'm waiting to see what mr obailala will come up with in response to this.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
ephi123:
I'm up for supporting women in leadership positions but this woman just never comes across as intelligent or capable.
tongue
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
Peter Obi is an attention seeking hypocrite and a liar. We have seen different watches on him. Just one of his many lies and deceit
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by am0sn0nyu: 6:54pm On May 02, 2017
kikake:
But even a ram from northern Nigeria must win Peter Obi in Nigeria's presidential election.

With 19 states +Abuja proliferated by northern soldiers in one northern region; with a provision that says a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of 36 states ( that is, 24 states), every northern candidate can easily win 25% in the 19 states of north, then look for 5 states in the south to win to become president; easy.

But with only 17 states allowed in the divided south, no southern candidate can win the presidency, unless northern politicians decide not have the presidency remain in the north.

Nigeria's political structure created by north is a fraud.

Land mass is not used as yard stick to create new federal units from the old units in a federal country where distinct groups came together to form a c]ountry.

If Nigeria's states were created democratically, there should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the one northern region.
Isn't the solution DE-AMALGAMATION ?
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Lol! Saying it as it is, not up to par at all.
Sola Borha (Stanbic CEO) would have done a far better job.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by Adorenkem: 7:03pm On May 02, 2017
Peter obi's analysis of the economy was very practical compare to that of finance minister.

1 Like

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2017
BigIyanga:

Revisionism at its best.

Revisionism at its best??... I challenge you to point out a single sentence which I wrote above which is wrong?

What you have attempted to do here with your response is diversionism at its best WORST. We're talking of the failure of the FG to save a dime at a time the nation enjoyed an unprecedented oil income boom, an indiscretion which more than anything, exposed Nigeria and left us devastatingly vulnerable to even the slightest fluctuation in value of the only commodity we export. You argued it was the trio of Amaechi/Fashola/Oshiomole that probably used fresh voodoo to hypnotize GEJ's into not saving a dime. I deflated your theory and drew your attention to the fact that the FG still retained bulk of the ECA funds (~52%) and could have easily saved it if at all there was any will to save.

Now instead of remaining focussed on the argument and addressing the core issue at had, your best response was to start mentioning names of some sleazy APC governors and quoting presidency budget?... How exactly does this your digression address the issues I pointed out?

Oshiomole taking a loan to work in his state, how exactly does that invalidate the fact that the last admin refused to save a dime and left Nigeria exposed to terrible economic weather?

You claim the current government has accumulated more debt in 2 years? Oh yes! and the reason for all that borrowing is very clear. Due to the crash in oil prices, there's been an over 50-60% drop in the revenue accruing into the nation's coffers and in order to checkmate the recessionary effects, the wisest thing to do is borrow money to fund CAPITAL projects. But the real question you should be asking is, the last government which enjoyed UNPRECEDENTED OIL INCOME EXPLOSION, for what reason exactly did they have to borrow all that they did? ...and for what reasons exactly did they have to deplete the nation's reserves/savings which they met even though Nigeria made far more money at the time?... We all recall that by February 2015, they had to borrow over $2 billion to offset RECURRENT expenditure including SALARIES. How do you explain that?

@ephi123
Did you even read through our comment trail before you got excited and jumped in to endorse his diversionary reply?... I doubt you did, cos I know you to be more objective than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
obailala:

Revisionism at its best??... I challenge you to point out a single sentence which I wrote above which is wrong?

What you have attempted to do here with this response is diversionism at its best; or sorry, at its WORST. We're talking of the failure of the FG to save a dime at a time the nation enjoyed an unprecedented oil forex income boom, an indiscretion which more than anything, exposed Nigeria and left us devastatingly vulnerable to even the slightest fluctuation in value of the only commodity we export. You came in to claim it was the trio of Amaechi/Fashola/Oshiomole and probably other opposition governors that used fresh voodoo to hypnotize GEJ's FG into not saving a dime. I deflated you theory and drew your attention to the fact that if the FG had any intentions to save, it still owned the bulk of the funds in question (~52%) and could have saved it.

Now instead of remaining focussed and addressing the core issue at had, your best response is to start mentioning names of some sleazy APC governors and current presidency budget?... How exactly does this your digression address issues I pointed out?

Oshiomole taking a loan to work in his state, how exactly does that invalidate the fact that the last admin refused to save a dime and left Nigeria exposed to the current terrible economic weather?

You claim the current government has accumulated more debt in 2 years? Oh yes! and the reason for all that borrowing is very clear. Due to the crash in oil prices, there's been an over 50% drop in the revenue accruing into the nation's account and in order to checkmate the recessionary effects, the wisest thing to do is borrow money to fund CAPITAL projects. But the real question you should be asking is, the last government which enjoyed UNPRECEDENTED OIL INCOME EXPLOSION, for what reason exactly did they have to borrow all that they did? ...and for what exactly did they have to deplete the nation's reserves/savings which they met even though Nigeria made far more money at the time?... We all recall that by February 2015, they had to borrow over $2 billion to offset RECURRENT expenditure including SALARIES.

@ephi123
Did you even read through our comment trail before you got excited and jumped in to endorse his diversionary reply?... I doubt you did, cos I know you to be more objective than this.

It wasn't necessary to read the comment trail. What he stated were very clear facts.

You say oil prices went down 50% with the resulting drop in revenue, agreed. Is that in any way proportional to a 600% jump in budget figures? Clearly not.

The previous government messed up, agreed. Let us focus on the actions of this current one, particularly their out of the roof borrowing (afterall they've been in power for 2 long harrowing years). This continuous blame game has been beaten to death.

And to even make matters worse, no one is seeing the impact of the ridiculous borrowing, people are suffering like there is no tomorrow, so where exactly has all the borrowed funds disappeared to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi And Kiki Osinbajo At Dunes Abuja (Photo) / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.