Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) (37122 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:16pm On May 04, 2017
deomelo:

I know all about useless state governors with nothing to show for their huge allocations like Akwa Ibom.

Imagine Akwa Ibom collecting and passing budgets larger than Lagos and they only have 5 million people, but still little or nothing to show. Same in Delta and Bayelsa.

In Ekiti, they don't even bother with development, they just line people up everyday for 2 cups bag of rice and N200.

You can seee what we are saying now. Those governors abrogate too much Powers to themselves. They just behave as if they are from planet Mars.
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by BigIyanga: 12:08am On May 05, 2017
obailala:
Here he goes again still screaming Amaechi Ameachi. Or could it be he's mistaking me for someone else? undecided
Want to talk about Rochas, Oshiomole,Areghesola, Amosun and co who shared proceeds of sharing ECA?
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2017
BigIyanga:

Want to talk about Rochas, Oshiomole,Areghesola, Amosun and co who shared proceeds of sharing ECA?

You made a statement about GEJ wanting to save money but was stopped by Amaechi (probably using juju), I instantly deflated your erroneous suggestion and that marked the end of my discussions with you.

But you keep returning to bug me with constant Amaechi-APC-ACP rantings?... Guy, I no get power for this pointless pdp vs Apc arguments this early morning. But a little advice for you, while searching for someone who's willing to argue politicians with you, while mentioning the name of the 5 or 6 APC governors you knew then, you should do yourself a favour by also mentioning the 27 or so PDP governors who also shared the proceeds of ECA but still can't pay salaries. Good luck in your search...
Re: Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) by Goddex: 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Peter Okwuteeee, the Oracle himself , an economist par excellence. I doff my cap for you sir. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / Peter Obi Presented With Handmade Shoes by People With Disabilities In Benue / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.