Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) (21980 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by SWORD419(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?
And he is a staunch Muslim.... After all the prayers that darkened his forehead, his mind is still as evil as......his forehead looks
i see hitler is also a muslim ryt??
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Kebreal92(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2017
Subhannallah! wonders shall never end... I knew this guy From the Federal Polytechnic Idah,during My HND days. He used to be very upright and gentle. What a temptation! Allah knows best.... He was a very active member of the MSSN. If U are innocent,may Allah lead U out of this successfully.... Finding it hard to believe.....
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ejembi28(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2017
[/quote] ok ,let me open the book and check the NAME

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Ishilove: 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
Technically he can't be charged for kidnapping, only as an accessory.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by baylow85: 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
zainabxel:
lmao
must u associate kidnapping wt his religion
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Nextflow(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2017
The guy need to be kill. bastardized
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On May 01, 2017
Kebreal92:
Subhannallah! wonders shall never end... I knew this guy From the Federal Polytechnic Idah,during My HND days. He used to be very upright and gentle. What a temptation! Allah knows best.... He was a very active member of the MSSN. If U are innocent,may Allah lead U out of this successfully.... Finding it hard to believe.....

Upright fire!!
You better stop trusting and vouching for people anyhow.
Its even the supposed ones who try so hard to prove to the world that they're holy that commit the worst sins in secret.
His appearance may appear white, but his heart is as dark as anything.
Do not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2017
tyup:
can you imagine just look at them undecided after all the 5times prayers per day to get the fore-head darrkened like illuminati founder you finish and this wha tha so called religion of piece asked you to do instead to get money....where all those arab folks sef woya come carry him disconnect his head from his Destiny

The "Prosperity and miracle Religion People " want to monopolize kidnapping. They are angry that a Muslim English teacher is joining their trade.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
kings09:
Occupation - negotiator

Lol. The creep still can't see anything illegal in what he did.

He's the typical Nigerian, zero appreciation of the rules guiding ethical behaviour. Same way our leaders/politicians/pastors see nothing wrong with embezzlement, fraud etc.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by zainabxel(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
baylow85:
must u associate kidnapping wt his religion
Oga i just laughed. No be me talk am
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by BlowBack: 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
Fcking accomplice
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Jabioro: 8:46pm On May 01, 2017
I couldn't understand all the grammar behind his explanation that he is not kidnapper, but I have one word for him "A friend of my enemies he is also my enemy "
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Laple0541(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Na u sabi to de speak English abi No worry u go speak am wella for prison.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by kayprince: 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?
And he is a staunch Muslim.... After all the prayers that darkened his forehead, his mind is still as evil as......his forehead looks
I can see dat u a dump how does kidnapping issues related to praying or being Muslim ? what about ur cohort brothers dat vent in to both kidnapping and drugs ,it seems as u seek at ur upstair
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Danjuma2017: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
sad

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2017
kayprince:
I can see dat u a dump how does kidnapping issues related to praying or being Muslim ? what about ur cohort brothers dat vent in to both kidnapping and drugs ,it seems as u seek at ur upstair

Uncle take a chill pill please.
Am not castigating his religion. Am on to his person here. If reverse were the case I won't consider him to be any better even with his prayer marks.
Maybe you should read my post over again for a lucid understanding. smiley
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by hedonistic: 10:05pm On May 01, 2017
bukolabeauty09:

but seriously it has nothing to do with his religion.
Nah hunger push am collect 150k, he should only provide the said kidnapper leader to justify himself.
You must be a kidnappress.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by hedonistic: 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
Charly68:
This criminality is becoming the order of the day .Indeed Buhari has failed us.. majority voted him to come and clear this mess .Abi age is not on Baba's side again..Ooo! PMB ..I remember your war against indiscipline.
Buhari said that his three point agenda is Insecurity, corruption, and the economy.

It has been exactly two years since the old dirty bastard took over power, yet which of these problems has been effectively dealt with, to the extent that the common man in the street can FEEL the difference?

Since we're talking about security in this thread, is Nigeria generally a more secure place to live today than it was in May 2015?
OR does it mean that, by "security", what the goat and his abokki government mean is the UNDER REPORTING of Boko Haram activities in the media?

Only animals would support this government.

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2017
Atleast he was not dancing as a religion,he get the forehead dark spot because of bowing to God of which u are not doing despite jesus did it to pray. He was doing what jesus did
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
Its u who knows illuminati,because u are nothing but a bloody pagan,a sane man can not worship a man like him. Jesus christ use to visit toilet to shit and urinate how can he be god ? God of shit abi ? Islamic God is pure,and he only accept something good and pure not dancing,alcoholism and short skirted prostitution like ur mother wears,most of u can even kill or Bleep ur mother being a christian
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Solorrman(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
Salaf are worshipping God why are u insulting them ? U are in no position to insult them because u are worshipping a mere man who visits toilet regularly to shit,and urinate,we laughed so much when we think abt ur sanity. How could god pass excreta and urine pls
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Rhazie: 11:22pm On May 01, 2017
kings09:
Occupation - negotiator
u don finish d matter gbam!
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by bullabong(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2017
ignis:
The idiot have to guts to say he is not a kidnapper but just a negotiator. English teacher my black Assssss.

Secondary school teacher that negotiates for kidbappers, is that one a teacher?

Who English teacher don help?
I kind of like the blackass part...how black?
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:15am On May 02, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?

So you have to tag it to his religion? The last i check 99% of kidnappers in Nigeria are Christians and they even pay tithe in church using POS from the same money they get from kidnapping..
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 7:24am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you have to tag it to his religion? The last i check 99% of kidnappers in Nigeria are Christians and they even pay tithe in church using POS from the same money they get from kidnapping..

So we are equal now tongue
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:32am On May 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

So we are equal now tongue

We are not equal, Muslims don't pay Sakat in Mosque they give to the less privileged if they want to unlike pastors that ask you to bring everything to church because he is saving to buy the best ride or private jet..

I am a Muslim and i aside from Normal donations once in a long time i drop in Mosque, I give whatever i want to give to the less privileged like the Motherless homes and i do that often..

How will Imam tell me i have to bring money to Mosque before God answer my prayers when am not stewpid..

Not trying to derail the thread though..
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We are not equal, Muslims don't pay Sakat in Mosque they give to the less privileged if they want to unlike pastors that ask you to bring everything to church because he is saving to buy the best ride or private jet..

I am a Muslim and i aside from Normal donations once in a long time i drop in Mosque, I give whatever i want to give to the less privileged like the Motherless homes and i do that often..

How will Imam tell me i have to bring money to Mosque before God answer my prayers when am not stewpid..

Not trying to derail the thread though..

Exactly, we are not equal.
Cos the motive is diff.
I called up his religion cos I expected a devote like him to be of a good conduct. That shows I have regard for your religion.
Sharpen your understanding. shocked shocked
P.s I didn't read your epistle and I won't. cool
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:10am On May 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

Exactly, we are not equal.
Cos the motive is diff.
I called up his religion cos I expected a devote like him to be of a good conduct. That shows I have regard for your religion.
Sharpen your understanding. shocked shocked
P.s I didn't read your epistle and I won't. cool

And what makes you think he is a devotee? We have seen so many devoted Christians Like Rev King, Pastor Sulaiman, Oyedepo etc commiting what could be tag as crime..
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 8:29am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what makes you think he is a devotee? We have seen so many devoted Christians Like Rev King, Pastor Sulaiman, Oyedepo etc commiting what could be tag as crime..

cry cry
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:35am On May 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

cry cry

You don;t have to cry just take it as an eye opener..
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 8:36am On May 02, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You don;t have to cry just take it as an eye opener..

I weep for your ignorance!!
The worst part is that you are ignorant of your ignorance.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:41am On May 02, 2017
anitapreeti:

I weep for your ignorance!!
The worst part is that you are ignorant of your ignorance.

LOL are you for real? I think you are one of the Pastor Sulaiman Olosho..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle / Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.