Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) (36195 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges / Nigeria To Extend Electricity Line To Senegal, Ghana, Others / Osinbajo Nigerian Vice President Has Closed Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by ignis: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
Ghana jollof rice is the best. It beats Nigeria jollof rice hands down
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by achieverme(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
Bibi294:
God! Jollof should be the least of Nigerians problems right now... Not with a sick president an a shaken economy...
Bet wait, Nigerian jollof is the best... You can't compare it to any other jollof...
Bet Edo party jollof is not helping matter... If u eat jollof from Igueben party... It's whack!

Abeg goan calm down

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by hedonistic: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
I like the man already. Witty and smart.

Just relocate the other certificate-less herdsman to an old people's home where he belongs and swear this man in. That's the best option for Nigeria as things stand, until 2019 when we will then have the opportunity to reassess our options.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Category1: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
Hr
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by stormfather(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
cool
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
lovely

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by RicardoRich(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
I weep for my dear Nigeria... Jollof rice nw our priority...
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2017
Criticising him? This is not the whole text.. ..he spoke on a critical topic THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL . This is just an introduction.. .i love this man.. ..so wise and reasonable.. ... Spoke so well and won my heart.. ..VP Sir! God bless you.. ..Sir President, God bless you!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by achieverme(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2017
pedrilo:
osinbajo warming his way into the hrts of nigerians as he prepares to displace bubu from aso rock.
northern cabal will not like dis at all

He doesn't have to warm his way. He is a natural

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by 1zynnvn(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
I haven't tasted Senegal and Ghana jollof so I can't say which is best. but from their looks. Senegalese jollof looks funny

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
RicardoRich:
I weep for my dear Nigeria...
Jollof rice nw our priority...
was that all he said? Cool to know you were never a speaker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by AntiSarrki: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by nNEOo(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Bibi294:
God! Jollof should be the least of Nigerians problems right now... Not with a sick president an a shaken economy...
Bet wait, Nigerian jollof is the best... You can't compare it to any other jollof...
Bet Edo party jollof is not helping matter... If u eat jollof from Igueben party... It's whack!

hey bro.....relax

you work too much.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by achieverme(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Samirana360:
just imagine what our leaders ar discussin...jollof rice....ar these guyz fo.ols?

If your Brain is useful at all, you will realise that it is just a statement by the way, not as if that is the main topic for discussion during the program

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
smiley Nigerian Jollof is the only one they call Jollof... the rest are concoction rice.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by henchamb(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Reminds of Obama and his jokes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
Greatigbos:
why are this people so dumb

of all the problems hanging on Nigeria neck u guys only think of Nigeria jellof rice

what is even wrong with all this dumb people...like president like the vp....no direction

You're the one with no direction here.. ..mind you.. .a brainless person is the one with no direction. It takes sense to know that as a speaker you add some humour. ...please get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Ironi: 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
How can he compare Nigerian Jollof to Ghanaian jollof?

Has he ever tasted Ghanaian jollof before?

Chai...chai...chai

Tell the Vice President not to blaspheme.

He would be pardoned but should never ever say that again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by elantraceey(f): 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
Greatigbos:

of all the problems hanging on Nigeria neck u guys only think of Nigeria jellof rice

what is even wrong with all this dumb people...like president like the vp....no direction

Take a chill pill. The man was only making random statements and gave no priority to any of them.

You should already be used to bloggers making emphasis on certain statements made by people to get what they want and people like you are always in a hurry to draw conclusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Bibi294:
I tire o
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Mcowubaba: 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Greatigbos:

Calm down....
No kill yourself.
Take a break nd laugh

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
I concur

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Bibi294:
Enjoy the humor there, if you continue like this - i pray for long life for you

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Hardeysolution(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Samirana360:
just imagine what our leaders ar discussin...jollof rice....ar these guyz fo.ols?
the question should be.. ...am I (you) a fool?? Get sense before its too late and dont come online to say nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by system21: 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
APC will soon claim jollof rice inventory. APC have lost focus

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by RicardoRich(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
Hardeysolution:
was that all he said? Cool to know you were never a speaker
Nop...
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
Senrgal's Jollof rice remains the best in the world, if you dont like it, then go and do lagoon tins

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by sassiemyk: 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
If only Osinbajo was the President and Baba Fulani his assistant. This Man is so complete. A perfect leader with a perfect sense of humour. Learned and reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Reinvented: 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
What is really wrong with us as a nation? While the rest of the world are talking of building the best airports, providing best healthcare, launching fastest moving train ever, improving social infrastructure, etc., our leaders are busy discussing who makes the best jollof rice. Do we even have the stonefree rice in the first place?

Our president is sick and all we can do is fly him abroad. Ifvour healthcare is not sound enough for our president, what haoens to the populace?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Perfectionist11: 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
What did you expect him to say..I am a Nigerian,I've tasted th Ghanaian jellof rice during a visit to kokomlemmle(dunno if I got the spelling right)..and it was stratospheric.
The Ghanians' jellof is the best.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video) by Samirana360(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
Hardeysolution:
the question should be.. ...am I (you) a fool?? Get sense before its too late and dont come online to say nonsense
u ar stil askin if u ar a fool....u ar bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City / Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.