Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool (994 Views)

Full video of unclad girl played by the guy who put pepper in her cos of phone / Second Girl More Stubborn Than First Girl In The Family / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2017
I spin 2 girl today. the first one give me her number without hussle and I called her right at the minute she save my numbers, everything was just soft. then again I spin another one later but this one was fresh and light skinned. she was prettier but the former has height and shape more but dark dull skin. this last one was short but more beautiful with good skin especially her fresh lap and nice smile. i like her more to the first one. after the talk she gave me a number and told me the number won't go now. but I ask her when then I will be able to call her she said she don't know. which is not a good response to me. I called the number and it keep saying switch off.

maybe because I am too sharp and hot tempered. I was thinking she played me a fool and it hurt and about to delete the number. I am not good in chasing girls if you are not game in first move I throw everything in the trash and move on.

does this mean she is not interested, if she is interested she would have told me when I will be able to call. what do you guys think. I am about deleting it. beside I have the other one to call.
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by Bibi294(f): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
fineboynl:
I spin 2 girl today. the first one give me her number without hussle and I called her right at the minute she save my numbers, everything was just soft. then again I spin another one later but this one was fresh and light skinned. she was prettier but the former has height and shape more but dark dull skin. this last one was short but more beautiful with good skin especially her fresh lap and nice smile. i like her more to the first one. after the talk she gave me a number and told me the number won't go now. but I ask her when then I will be able to call her she said she don't know. which is not a good response to me. I called the number and it keep saying switch off.

maybe because I am too sharp and hot tempered. I was thinking she played me a fool and it hurt and about to delete the number. I am not good in chasing girls if you are not game in first move I throw everything in the trash and move on.

does this mean she is not interested, if she is interested she would have told me when I will be able to call. what do you guys think. I am about deleting it. beside I have the other one to call.
Don't mind the gel, she did not want a 'fàwòrajà'
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by marvin902(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
she played a fast one on you grin
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by BoosBae(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2017
See him mouth like "spin". Girls sef dey give this one number?? Nawa
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
you de craze for head
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by Cholls(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
my brother no she played you for being stupid.
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Bibi294:
Don't mind the gel, she did not want a 'fàwòrajà'
what do you mean
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by BoosBae(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
fineboynl:
you de craze for head
grin E pain am. Trash topic!
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
grin E pain am. Trash topic!
pain ke, you sound like a baby.
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by elaigwusimona(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
just keep the number de decieve urself, u fit say u de do us? na urself u de do.
u de waka de luk 4 woman as if na missing animal
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by BoosBae(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
fineboynl:
pain ke, you sound like a baby.
You type like an alien. Who wants an alien? That's why you didn't get the fresh girl's number. She's way outta ya league. grin
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by Alphamale2017(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
that "spin" part got me laughing .
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
You type like an alien. Who wants an alien? That's why you didn't get the fresh girl's number. She's way outta ya league. grin
hahaha. u funny out of my which league. r u fresh.
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by BoosBae(f): 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
fineboynl:
hahaha. u funny out of my which league. r u fresh.
No oo, I freshener
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by paste007(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
your English played you a fool
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by OGsteven(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2017
Everybody with different priority and problem sha
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by fineboynl(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
BoosBae:
No oo, I freshener
OK. let me see
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by hama20: 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
your English language played you for a fool, not the girl. bros you fit use pidgin english write your title in case of next time.
you hear me so?
Re: Did The Second Girl Played Me A Fool by Bibi294(f): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
fineboynl:
what do you mean

I mean you're a fine boy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating With Her Best Friend (photos) / Two Sisters Fight Over Boy Friend And Commit Suicide From The 5th Floors / Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.