Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love (980 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Love may not be crazy, but it surely makes you crazy stuff.
Oh, it surely does.
That's why you're happily doing with that babe, what you swore to your guys you'd never do for a girl.
This is the same reason why girls who daily make 'hard girl' comments on social media get into a relationship and gladly do those things they raised standards against.
Of course no one is judging here.
We perfectly understand that that's some of the things that happen when love is on the brain.
Five young Nigerians explain to us the 'baddest' things they have done in the name of love:
1. Scammed my parents
I scammed my parents for money in Uni and bought my boyfriend a 43K wrist watch.

I actually do not regret it.- 'Deola Brownie.

2. Elope
I and my boyfriend had an agreement that if any of our parents say no to us getting married, we will elope, get married and have a child before returning.
He's a Muslim, I'm a Christian.
Thank God the relationship broke up before it got to that. - Shalewa.

3. Spent my allowance on calls
My daily allowance in uni was about 3k per day.
I spent most of that calling my boyfriend who was abroad at the time.
I couldn't afford most of the stuff I needed. Of course, we didn't end up marrying each other. - Gift.

4. Lost my prized guitar
I'd saved all my stipends to buy a guitar and because I was eyeing one babe, I gave the guitar to her brother who has never returned it till this day.
Of course, I never even got to date the babe. Smh - Dayo.

5. Risked my relationship to meet my ex
I had not properly gotten over my ex and I actually still loved him despite having another boyfriend who was, to be honest, very caring and nice.
So I agreed to travel all the way from Jos to Lagos by road to meet my ex after lying to both my boyfriend and my NYSC supervisor.
He cancelled the trip at the last minute. I really would have gone because I was still so in love with him.
Not anymore. -Judith.
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by purem(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
When I think abt aw dis tins I dey weak coz Ano geh gf
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Stevengerd(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Whc love?
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolerating things I won't tolerate from anyone on a normal day.
Love really change us..
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Daviestunech(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rorachy:

Love really change us..
hmm u sure about dat?
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daviestunech:
hmm u sure about dat?
Yeah, sure.

1 Like

Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2017
So many things that I swear not to do is what am doing now all in the name of just one 4 letter words 'love'.

We even do it in the name of lust

How the name love affects us to change most of our principles is what I don't know
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Until one day we just here you sharing invitation cards....... Na so you go de deceive us�
purem:
When I think abt aw dis tins I dey weak coz Ano geh gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
How many do you know of
Stevengerd:
Whc love?
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Stevengerd(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
feamtrik:
How many do you know of
Love no deh my scope of wrk
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:

Love really change us..
even in a way we can explain
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Stevengerd:
Love no deh my scope of wrk
Then you're not from this part of the world I guess
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Stevengerd(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
feamtrik:
Then you're not from this part of the world I guess
Lol, The tin no just they my mind bro!
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Travelled from Lagos to Nasarawa and i no inform anybody...life is a risk.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by feamtrik(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Walking alone at around 4am in the morning just to go and check her at the clinic.... I later asked myself, why can't I wait till day break
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Yhemit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
feamtrik:
Walking alone at around 4am in the morning just to go and check her at the clinic.... I later asked myself, why can't I wait till day break

Lolz.... it's for the love .
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Yhemit(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tiny23:
Travelled from Lagos to Nasarawa and i no inform anybody...life is a risk.

no be small thing o....
Re: Craziest Things We've Done In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yhemit:

no be small thing o....
Abi o,na love o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dhakiyah And Hayrah / Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship / What Do She Really Want! Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.