Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (58605 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2017
myobjective:

You are talking to someone with deep knowledge in Northern pre-independent political structures. The north was largely made up of loose small Hausa states with diverse paganism states in the central ( plateau, Niger, Kaduna, nasarawa), many diverse pagaism state in the northeast ( bauchi, adamawa, southern borno, taraba ete), the only area with concederable political and economic structures was the el kenemi empire of northern boorno and south western chad.

Usman dan fodio so called religious movement was a political moovement that truncated the developement and peace loving Hausa state into a rigid, conservative centralized government. This movement happen between 1804–1808, also known as the Fulani War or Jihad of Usman dan Fodio at this point many southern groups like the OYOs, Benis were already trading succesufuly with the portugues and other european group.

Ajami education aka Almajiri educational system which involved memorizing islamic test doesnt count in term of education and this was evident in the gab between the north and the south when the colonial master came. Without the resources of the niger delta, the north east will be as poor as Nigeria republic ( a country with hausa majority, about 55% hausa nation)

Ajami was not Almajiri education system. It is not about Islam. Even Hausa non Muslim then use it. You claim you know but you know not.

Ajami is the act of writing Hausa Language with Arabic alphabet instead of English Alphabet. Then only the north is civilized and educated. Agriculture was the inheritant work of the north not oil. While the south they live naked on top of mountains, all thanks to colonial masters.

If not for the north foresight of inviting oil explorers. The south cannot be compared to southern Sudan or central African republic. Because those places will be far better.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by tifany89(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:
GOOD ACTOR!the old man said he dint see buhari in his grandsons wedding he WEPT..LAYA!
As if you ad ur partner tinubu dint know right from the onset that sumtin like this will happen..Upon all the warning other region gave u guys u refused to listen thinking tinubu or ur popet osinbanjo will take over if he dies.
Yes this is not 93 ad we are in an Era of constitunalism ad order..So u want osibanjo to take over based on our constitutional arrangement baa?Sorry sir,I support the northerners in this case,if there's anarchy let it consume u guys first.
Am advising ibos to do there calculation well this time around by remaining silent make all this cows nogo use una settle fight..
Spoken like a true patriot grin sidon look naim win am o. Like they say, the Lord works in mysterious ways
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Your calculation is wrong. The north allow OBJ to rule for 8 years. GEJ for 6 years. Do not be among the ungrateful.
So we should now be Begging the Hausa's or thanking them for allowing Southern people to RULE??
I JUST PRAY BUHARI DIES AND THEY BRING HERE DISORDERLINESS ON AGAIN IN THE NAME OF COUP!!

HMM.....WARRRRRR!!!!!!
I SAY WARRR WILL COME TO LAND OF LAWLESSNESS!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by tifany89(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2017
Pavarottii:
I see a situation where the cabals will glide towards a military rule. And anybody that opposes will pay with his blood.
Truth is they have been well equipped for that in the case of any eventuality . Heading almost all military parastatals and recruitment of mostly northerners, wat else do dey need?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2017
Mandeyy:

My bro, it's even the North that is ungrateful. Where are the revenues coming from? Do u want to tell me that u Northerners would have taken it easy with the Southerners if the oil is from d North?

Abi o!
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by maj007(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2017
Crownwahley:
you expect me to read all those Episode

Tarrrrh!!

"Episode"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Gbosas for you.

I wish PMB well. Que Sera Sera.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 8:29am On May 02, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Ajami was not Almajiri education system. It is not about Islam. Even Hausa non Muslim then use it. You claim you know but you know not.

Ajami is the act of writing Hausa Language with Arabic alphabet instead of English Alphabet. Then only the north is civilized and educated. Agriculture was the inheritant work of the north not oil. While the south they live naked on top of mountains, all thanks to colonial masters.

If not for the north foresight of inviting oil explorers. The south cannot be compared to southern Sudan or central African republic. Because those places will be far better.

You are very ignorant to believe all the southern groups live on top of mountains. the only mountanous region in Nigeria is the middle belt and north east states like adamawa, bauchi and plateau.

The south have better communication to the outside world because of the atlantic oceans, countries like south sudan and central africa republic are similar to the north because they are land locked and lack proper vegetation and rainfall to become a proper agrarian society. The north was never richer or educated than the south throughout her history, Agricultural output of the south like coco, palm produce, rubber and fruits were of more economic importance than the small quantities of hide and skin, groundnut (mostly consumed locally), small quantity of cotton that were produce in the north. At the eave of colonization, Nigeria was one of the largest producer of coco, rubber and coffee in the world.

Here is an article about ajami educational system "History has shown that, this system started in the 11th century as a result of the involvement of Borno rulers in Qur'anic literacy. Over seven hundred years later, the Sokoto Caliphate was founded principally through an Islamic revolution based on the teachings of the Holy Qur'an. These two empires run similar Qur'anic learning system which over time came to be known as the Almajiri system" The system was primarily based on the teaching of Qur'anic literacy, it was basically aim at teaching the people only islam and northing more.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2017
myobjective:

You are talking to someone with deep knowledge in Northern pre-independent political structures. The north was largely made up of loose small Hausa states with diverse paganism states in the central ( plateau, Niger, Kaduna, nasarawa), many diverse pagaism state in the northeast ( bauchi, adamawa, southern borno, taraba ete), the only area with concederable political and economic structures was the el kenemi empire of northern boorno and south western chad.

Usman dan fodio so called religious movement was a political moovement that truncated the developement and peace loving Hausa state into a rigid, conservative centralized government. This movement happen between 1804–1808, also known as the Fulani War or Jihad of Usman dan Fodio at this point many southern groups like the OYOs, Benis were already trading succesufuly with the portugues and other european group.

Ajami education aka Almajiri educational system which involved memorizing islamic test doesnt count in term of education and this was evident in the gab between the north and the south when the colonial master came. Without the resources of the niger delta, the north east will be as poor as Nigeria republic ( a country with hausa majority, about 55% hausa nation)
Hey FrienNG , please shut up and learn.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Crownwahley(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2017
maj007:

"Episode"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three Gbosas for you.
I wish PMB well. Que Sera Sera.

what's this one saying ??
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Annie939(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2017
see who dey talk. the same people that is killing the man are the ones crying.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by hucienda: 9:29am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

You're a Southerner.

But you're right. Majority of them are hypocrite health well wishers. Rilwayne001

hehehe ... you know right. The regions keep pretending they like themselves when the opposite is the reality.

Tinubu, Akande and co knew this time would come. It would really hurt the former that he aint in Osinbajo's shoes now ...

The PDP could return in 2019 if things go on like this. The APC didn't manage their victory appropriately beginning from the confusion on who should lead the Legislature, the delay in appointment of ministers and so on.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by rash47(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2017
this the biggest revelation in this administration so far. Baba akande is an ascertic politician I dont take lightly.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 02, 2017
myobjective:

You are very ignorant to believe all the southern groups live on top of mountains. the only mountanous region in Nigeria is the middle belt and north east states like adamawa, bauchi and plateau.

The south have better communication to the outside world because of the atlantic oceans, countries like south sudan and central africa republic are similar to the north because they are land locked and lack proper vegetation and rainfall to become a proper agrarian society. The north was never richer or educated than the south throughout her history, Agricultural output of the south like coco, palm produce, rubber and fruits were of more economic importance than the small quantities of hide and skin, groundnut (mostly consumed locally), small quantity of cotton that were produce in the north. At the eave of colonization, Nigeria was one of the largest producer of coco, rubber and coffee in the world.

You are only ranting to feel important. Before the advent of the colonial masters you people live naked in the bush. Nothing more. All thanks to the white that cloth you.

Here is an article about ajami educational system "History has shown that, this system started in the 11th century as a result of the involvement of Borno rulers in Qur'anic literacy. Over seven hundred years later, the Sokoto Caliphate was founded principally through an Islamic revolution based on the teachings of the Holy Qur'an. These two empires run similar Qur'anic learning system which over time came to be known as the Almajiri system" The system was primarily based on the teaching of Qur'anic literacy, it was basically aim at teaching the people only islam and northing more.

Am not buying the crap you wrote above.

The term Ajami (Arabic: عجمي‎‎ ʿaǧamī ), or Ajamiyya (Arabic: عجمية‎‎ ʿaǧamiyyah), which comes from the Arabic root for "foreign" or "stranger," has been applied to Arabic alphabets used for writing African languages, especially those of Hausa and Swahili, although many other African languages were written using the script, among them Yoruba. It is considered an Arabic derived African writing system. Since African languages involve phonetic sounds and systems different from the Arabic language, there have often been adaptations of the Arabic script to transcribe them, a process like what has been done with the Arabic script in non-Arab countries of the Middle East and South Asia and with the Latin script in Africa or with the Latin-based Vietnamese alphabet.[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajami_script

Now come up with another lies. Whether Islam or not. Ajami remain a way of writting Hausa language to all Hausas including the non muslim. Even the Arabs have christian Arabs.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 02, 2017
His reply connoted some allusions to circumstances where an honest man fighting corruption is surrounded mostly by unpatriotic, greedy ruling class.

Ajambele grin
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Bobby808: 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
justiz5:

We will not pray for Buhari Period.

Let his Fulani/Kanuri brothers pray for him.

When it came to the issue of Niger Delta Crisis and Biafran Agitators, the Northern Cabals used Military option. But when the Fulani Militia began laying siege on the poor farmers, the Northern Cabals ruled out the use of Military option.

The Blood of the Dead is crying and hunting down the perpatrators of injustice.

If BUHARI dies today, Osinbajo will take over and nothing shall happen.

The North is not above the LAW.
Quote me and die!!!
thanks very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.