Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (58556 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Charly68: 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
pedrilo:
southern military generals shud better get ready to topple dis vegetable govt b4 their northern counterparts overtake them
How old are you ? Your comment revealed your maturity .
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2017
abiambo:
2 things caught my attention...
1) the gains of democracy since 1999... this is coming from an apc chieftain... it's the first time in 3 yrs that there's been any acknowledgment of gains in the 16 yrs of pdp rule
2) the summary of this piece is simply "let osinbajo take over constitutionally " ... the whole gist was presidency is corrupt and behind the stress the president is facing , Baba is disappointed with them et al, this isn't 1993 when Hausa deposed a Yoruba to take power and if it does happen it'll turn chaotic
People have forgotten in hurry that Abacha was mainly killed by his people in the north to avoid The War Yorubas was planning to bring to Hausa Land back then when there son have decided to kill Diya, Adisa, OBJ.
If the Hausa's dare nonsense this time again, it will be WARR!!!

THEY WANT POWER BY FORCE FORGETTING THAT OTHER REGIONS ARE ENTITTLED TO IT. NOW POWER IS RED CARDING THEM. WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by brosammy(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
Buy did our president hate him self and his beloved onces to this extent?he has forgotten that is only a living that can rule,he refused to step down because of some set of people around him who has no ability to fixed back his life.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by sekem: 10:38pm On May 01, 2017
What I don't understand is how the death of a seating president will lead to civil strife

Can someone please explain to me how?

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Tell bubu to resign. He doesn't need to die in a post that doesn't belong to his forefathers sad

And if he doesn't will you go and kill him.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes. So when did they start causing mayhem? Who armed them? Jonathan O yes, to diminish the northern population. Smh angry undecided

Why are you changing tune? I thought you said north formulate it bcux of Jonathan. Go and check the meaning of formulate.

Jonathan made them indirectly powerful by looting the Money meant to fight them. You should come hear with your noisy voice to claim north formulate Boko haram bcux of GEJ. It was there before him, he just made them powerful.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 10:54pm On May 01, 2017
myobjective:

Who made you spokesman for the North?

What have you done for the North in any capacity to give you the privilege to be Northern Nigeria ambassador?

The North is a complex region with more than 100 major ethnic groups of which Yoruba is one ( aka Kwara and southern Kogi), only North-west (aka Hausa Fulanis) can't decide who becomes president of the federal republic of Nigeria

It is not all about Nairaland. Why not advice Sunusi to contest and receive the shock of your life. Northeast is Yoruba igbo i guess . Even in the northcentral he will lose. Niger, Nassarawa and jos will be with north west decision while half of Kwara, kogi amd benue might vote for him.

So Kwara is north. Rilwayne001
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 10:56pm On May 01, 2017
Mandeyy:
I feel like this is a way God is punishing d North 4 their years of misrule and wickedness to d South as a whole. Don't be surprised dat ur calculation may still work against them, cos God may be angry with them. Anybody they put there may certainly fall sick. They shld leave Southerners to rule 4 now, since God may have rejected them like Saul. It might not be all about stress of his office or age, but it cld be God's anger against d North. Afterall, is Mugabe not above 90 and still ruling, but God's anger may likely catch up with him (Mugabe) soonest if he doesn't resign.

Your calculation is wrong. The north allow OBJ to rule for 8 years. GEJ for 6 years. Do not be among the ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by aolawale025: 10:59pm On May 01, 2017
Instead of granting interviews, why didn't Akande just visit aso rock. Like he went to London the last time
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by mecc: 11:31pm On May 01, 2017
U go soon talk true, are you not pat of them?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 12:40am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Your calculation is wrong. The north allow OBJ to rule for 8 years. GEJ for 6 years. Do not be among the ungrateful.

My bro, it's even the North that is ungrateful. Where are the revenues coming from? Do u want to tell me that u Northerners would have taken it easy with the Southerners if the oil is from d North?

2 Likes

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 12:44am On May 02, 2017
Mandeyy:

My bro, it's even the North that is ungrateful. Where are the revenues coming from? Do u want to tell me that u Northerners would have taken it easy with the Southerners if the oil is from d North?

We live together before the oil boom. So what's your point. The oil was dig by the wealth of Nigeria (non oil but agriculture).

The oil is not for Niger Delta. It is the commodity of the Nigerian state itself. Just like Shiroro and Kayanji dam (Hydroelectric power) is for all Nigerian. Which is from the north.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by emi14: 5:08am On May 02, 2017
APC have finally finished Nigeria by their choice of president. If Buhari's health is failing him, apc and Nigeria let him resign from Aso. Bisi indirectly opened the secret. His revelations means the president is sick and tired. His incapacitated as well leaving the affairs and faith of the state in hands of cabals who are there for personal gains. Aoc should recall president buhari and allow Osinbanjo to direct the ship.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by 2016v2017: 5:13am On May 02, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Baba Akande is very funny. The proper thing to do for an elder statesman of his caliber is to ask the president to resign instead of calling for prayers for him. The president is obviously no longer fit to continue in office and calling for prayers instead of resignation is just putting it lightly.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by emi14: 5:15am On May 02, 2017
aolawale025:
Instead of granting interviews, why didn't Akande just visit aso rock. Like he went to London the last time

Don't mind him. He is no more member of ruling class. He might not gain free access to the presidency . Cabals are commanders and that is their dividend for merging multiple people to vote out a government.

1 Like

Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by 2016v2017: 5:15am On May 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:
GOOD ACTOR!the old man said he dint see buhari in his grandsons wedding he WEPT..LAYA!
As if you ad ur partner tinubu dint know right from the onset that sumtin like this will happen..Upon all the warning other region gave u guys u refused to listen thinking tinubu or ur popet osinbanjo will take over if he dies.
Yes this is not 93 ad we are in an Era of constitunalism ad order..So u want osibanjo to take over based on our constitutional arrangement baa?Sorry sir,I support the northerners in this case,if there's anarchy let it consume u guys first.
Am advising ibos to do there calculation well this time around by remaining silent make all this cows nogo use una settle fight..
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Rikov(m): 5:37am On May 02, 2017
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Mickin123: 6:06am On May 02, 2017
i remember when this man want to rule by all meanw............so pathetic
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 6:23am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

We live together before the oil boom. So what's your point. The oil was dig by the wealth of Nigeria (non oil but agriculture).

The oil is not for Niger Delta. It is the commodity of the Nigerian state itself. Just like Shiroro and Kayanji dam (Hydroelectric power) is for all Nigerian. Which is from the north.

We live together practicing regionalism where each region uses money gotten from their region to run their government while the central government was in charge of mining. The oil wealth belongs to the Niger delta and the exploration was done by multinational companies, The Nigeria state ( mostly illiterate Northern junta ) don't have the foresight to develop anything, they only give the right to foreign companies and their friends to explore this oil.

Kanji dam is an Hyfroelect project that was built over a river that is a natural boundary between southwest and North, it was built by the Nigeria state and generate a paltry 300 megawatt, compare that to numerous thermal plant in Lagos alone.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 6:24am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

It is not all about Nairaland. Why not advice Sunusi to contest and receive the shock of your life. Northeast is Yoruba igbo i guess . Even in the northcentral he will lose. Niger, Nassarawa and jos will be with north west decision while half of Kwara, kogi amd benue might vote for him.

So Kwara is north. Rilwayne001
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by judondasylva(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2017
why does this people like threat so much? this is a very stupid statement, what catastrophy is this one talking about? if he die,the constitution mandates the vice to take over.so all this threat is unnecessary.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by RillJ(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2017
Some subtle but proxy inputs from Tinubu. This is what this is all about.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by FriendNG: 7:20am On May 02, 2017
myobjective:

We live together practicing regionalism where each region uses money gotten from their region to run their government while the central government was in charge of mining. The oil wealth belongs to the Niger delta and the exploration was done by multinational companies, The Nigeria state ( mostly illiterate Northern junta ) don't have the foresight to develop anything, they only give the right to foreign companies and their friends to explore this oil.

The north was civilised and more literate than the south get your fact. Literary doesn't mean how to speak English. The north have it own Ajami education even before the white man.

It is the knowledge of the north, that made them think let's invites the white to explore this oil with the collective wealth of all region not Nigeria Delta.

[/quote]
Kanji dam is an Hyfroelect project that was built over a river that is a natural boundary between southwest and North, it was built by the Nigeria state and generate a paltry 300 megawatt, compare that to numerous thermal plant in Lagos alone. [/quote]

Shut up. Kayanji dam has nothing to do with southwest. It is between northern Nigeria and republic of Niger. The dam is generating 760 megawatts contrary to your lies up there. It supplies electricity to all major cities yet known of the northerner has ever raise an eyebrow. You're here clamming oil.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by myobjective: 7:52am On May 02, 2017
FriendNG:

The north was civilised and more literate than the south get your fact. Literary doesn't mean how to speak English. The north have it own Ajami education even before the white man.

It is the knowledge of the north, that made them think let's invites the white to explore this oil with the collective wealth of all region not Nigeria Delta.

Kanji dam is an Hyfroelect project that was built over a river that is a natural boundary between southwest and North, it was built by the Nigeria state and generate a paltry 300 megawatt, compare that to numerous thermal plant in Lagos alone.

Shut up. Kayanji dam has nothing to do with southwest. It is between northern Nigeria and republic of Niger. The dam is generating 760 megawatts contrary to your lies up there. It supplies electricity to all major cities yet known of the northerner has ever raise an eyebrow. You're here clamming oil.

You are talking to someone with deep knowledge in Northern pre-independent political structures. The north was largely made up of loose small Hausa states with diverse paganism states in the central ( plateau, Niger, Kaduna, nasarawa), many diverse pagaism state in the northeast ( bauchi, adamawa, southern borno, taraba ete), the only area with concederable political and economic structures was the el kenemi empire of northern boorno and south western chad.

Usman dan fodio so called religious movement was a political moovement that truncated the developement and peace loving Hausa state into a rigid, conservative centralized government. This movement happen between 1804–1808, also known as the Fulani War or Jihad of Usman dan Fodio at this point many southern groups like the OYOs, Benis were already trading succesufuly with the portugues and other european group.

Ajami education aka Almajiri educational system which involved memorizing islamic test doesnt count in term of education and this was evident in the gab between the north and the south when the colonial master came. Without the resources of the niger delta, the north east will be as poor as Nigeria republic ( a country with hausa majority, about 55% hausa nation)
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:54am On May 02, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! Nigerians ain't in disarray, they're just wishing him well...

But he feels power is something taken by force or a birth right that must be inherited...

What he needs now is to resign and rest...

Because Naija is like a nagging woman(LOL) - if you're not strong enough you can't rule it

Bubu is over 80years old

So when someone is sick the nest is to resign? OMG reason we don't move forward..

Show me an American or any country President that resign because they fall sick..

No wonder we are not moving forward in this country because hatred has make some people more useless..
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2017
Humility017:

let him start buhari tenure first
you will begin to see the northerners becoming uneasy
engaging in series of negotiations with him just like the time of GEJ
you know... what? he will do Nigerians lot of good should he choose not to contest because his reign will be filled with blood of innocent souls...
another GeJ scenario may likely play out...
South South is not South West. Take that first.
Hausa's fear Yoruba's because they are the one keeping them in Main Background and Foreground power. And if they dare..I repeat, if they dare repeat 1993 scenario, the 1997 War that Babangida and other Northern rulers made them avoid against Yoruba's by quickly killing Abacha would be brought upon them without us respecting lives nor thinking twice anymore!!!!
Remember O.P.C was formulated in Abacha Era. It was not meant to Police Yoruba land. It was formulated for WAR against Abacha Regime a Northerner. The Hausa kings and other Hausa military general saw this and they know when Yoruba's are pushed to the WALL, WE DO BECOME uncontrollably wild. Extremely Destructive!
Did the Military Won Agbekoya War?
We remain "WILD WEST" still.
This is Not Chestbeating.
The Geopolitical zones in Nigeria is 6. After G.E.J (South South), South East ougth to take over and later North Central before North East. This Hausa Fulani's sees others Federating Units or tribes and nor Zones as Second Fidel, so there mentality remains "Born To Rule". And who is now born to serve?
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:55am On May 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
dear Bisi whatever, y can't u n co tell Buhari to step aside

LOL i notice that 85% of those asking PMB to resign because he is sick are IGBOS, Please na the President seat una want? Come and collect it now..

Ndi ara people..
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2017
Enough of body language. I have needs angry
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by maclatunji: 7:59am On May 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:
GOOD ACTOR!the old man said he dint see buhari in his grandsons wedding he WEPT..LAYA!
As if you ad ur partner tinubu dint know right from the onset that sumtin like this will happen..Upon all the warning other region gave u guys u refused to listen thinking tinubu or ur popet osinbanjo will take over if he dies.
Yes this is not 93 ad we are in an Era of constitunalism ad order..So u want osibanjo to take over based on our constitutional arrangement baa?Sorry sir,I support the northerners in this case,if there's anarchy let it consume u guys first.
Am advising ibos to do there calculation well this time around by remaining silent make all this cows nogo use una settle fight..

And then start wailing when the issues get resolved, you cannot be wishing others ill and expect to progress.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by SIRmanjar(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2017
maclatunji:

And then start wailing when the issues get resolved, you cannot be wishing others ill and expect to progress.
Me wail ke?Mtchewww! How can I wish my people bad,it's just dat we yorubas are hypocrites and it's very annoying..At first I tot people say it out of jealousy till I ran things with my fellow yoruba..Sum of us are real snitch..Judas for bible na real yoruba man.
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by darediamond(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2017
myobjective:

Nigeria need to be restructured, the amount of uncertainty we get the moment a serving head of state is having health issues or incapable of performing his duties us alarming. A number of uncertainties that also surrounds transition from one government to another are also very high. A true federalism and decentralization of power from the hand of a strong central government to the states or region will help to curb these power mongers and help to developed the nation
Every Region except Northern Region wants Regional Government. But why?
They say "they are born to Rule" and all other tribes and there resources of every type must be under them. Tarawa Balewa taught them this and till date they keep on to it. But for how lo g will thy remain "Born To Rule"? They getting sick while in power is a sign but they being theost dumbest tribes on earth could not understand this FACT.
Bring another Hausa man on, He SHALL GO THEY WAY OF YAR'ADUA TOO just as this daura man is about to too. Until they respect other tribes sincerely and stop being arrogant, North will know NO PEACE . O
Re: "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:07am On May 02, 2017
Mophasa:
The ineffectual vegetable should tow the path of honour by doing the needful and save Nigeria from further confusion

LOL Igbos we don hear una, since 90% of those asking for Buhari to resign are igbos what did they want? To be the President? 50yrs to come una no fit smell that seat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.