Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me (637 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
Guys help me out. Why are girls so difficult to understand?
I have this female friend called claro. One day we were playing and I kissed her, she folded her hands and stood still. I tried to kiss her again but this time she turned her head away and left without saying a word. When she was leaving, she called her brother and her voice sound as if she was crying. Couple of weeks passed and I called to check on her. She sounded very happy. When I was out of units, she called and we spoke for length. If she's going to church, she will stop by my house. I spoke to her one day about the kiss, and she said " there is no space in my heart for guys, they are wicked, you guys are wolf in human clothes " I assured her I will not dump her but she insisted on not trusting me.
Today, I called her and asked if she's coming over to my place and here was her reply: "I will come only if you will cook for me, I do not want you to buy any stuff for me. I want you to cook by your hand". I told her am not cooking and she said she will not come. Then I later said I will cook and she said she will come.
When she came I was washing and she stayed until I finished washing.
To cut the story short, we were playing and I started touching her hair which is what she said she doesn't like. As I was playing with the hair, she started sleeping. She gently told me to stop but when I refused, she left the sitting room and went to lie on my bed. I followed her and begin to kiss her. She first refused but later kissed me passionately. The romance when on for about 15 minutes and she was groaning and making some sweet sound. Suddenly, she stood up just about the time my hands were making the way towards her pussy. She stood up and said 'I only did that because I see that you can't control yourself, do not think too much into it. Then she left. I was shocked.
Now my questions are: Do you think this girl love me; Why is she behaving this way?
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2017
She loves you. Don't be too much in a hurry to get her to your bed. Slow and steady wins the race.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
She loves you. Don't be too much in a hurry to get her to your bed. Slow and steady wins the race.
Thanks. But why will she say I should not think too much into the romance thing?
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Young03(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2017
Guy i go drink 2bottles for ur head here oo

congratulation, u have won d battle but the one ahead is way bigger

sure she loves u bt ur too anxious for sex. Continue playing d romance part for now, wen e catch her, na she go beg u to knack her

2 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by bizza45: 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
ask lai Muhammad , he might b able to answer this question
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
nijaomegacode:
Thanks. But why will she say I should not think too much into the romance thing?
You know at times women just like tormenting guys to see their reactions. Don't see that as a big deal but keep doing what you're doing, just keep sex aside at the interim.
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
hmmmm.
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nogodye(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:

Honestly, you always make sense on every thread i find your comment...Following you!
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Nogodye:

Honestly, you always make sense on every thread i find your comment...Following you!
Thanks.
Fourwinds:
hmmmm.
Lol, you're speechless here. grin
Re: Should I Propose To Her. I Am Confused. Please Help Me by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Thanks. Lol, you're speechless here. grin
yes...girls can be weird sometimes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Said Yes! Come And Eat O / Please I Need Urgent Answer / See What Your Urine Colour Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.