Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428884 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by asksteve(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello house,
Pls I employed the service of a surveyor to do land i investigation for me and he only came up with a google earth snapshot and that the site was about 500m and 900m from government acquisition.
No land history, not even the dimensions.
All these he initially promised would come with it only to now say it's a misunderstanding after I recopied his chats for him to see.
He also said the verification has an error of +- 10m.... While the precise survey has +-2m

Pls is this snapshot OK for investigation and are his claims true as I feel like I've just been scammed?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Yansham: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2021
I purchased land whose title is Excision and I am aware that the process to get the Certificate of Occupancy is ongoing.

I asked the surveyor who surveyed the land to give me evidence that the red copy has been lodged. He said red copies are only lodged when the processing of the Certificate of Occupancy is done. He said this is a new regulation in Lagos.

Please how true is this claim?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yansham:
I purchased land whose title is Excision and I am aware that the process to get the Certificate of Occupancy is ongoing.

I asked the surveyor who surveyed the land to give me evidence that the red copy has been lodged. He said red copies are only lodged when the processing of the Certificate of Occupancy is done. He said this is a new regulation in Lagos.

Please how true is this claim?

Contact us for your legal documentation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2021
asksteve:
Hello house,
Pls I employed the service of a surveyor to do land i investigation for me and he only came up with a google earth snapshot and that the site was about 500m and 900m from government acquisition.
All these he initially promised would come with it only to now say it's a misunderstanding after I recopied his chats for him to see.
He also said the verification has an error of +- 10m.... While the precise survey has +-2m

Pls is this snapshot OK for investigation and are his claims true as I feel like I've just been scammed?
chat me on 08124890654
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Lampert505(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi y’all
How legit is treasure hill estate in ikola?
I’m about doing some business with them
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Lampert505:
Hi y’all
chat me up on 08124890654
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by KBARBIE(f): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Lampert505:
Hi y’all

WhatsApp me on 08174269585 let's talk.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dashlish12: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2021
asksteve:
Hello house,

. I dont know how i can help u with that as checking coordinates ain't my field, but if i may ask is the land in lagos cuz i can recommend a surveyor from the surveyor general office in alausa. Ps. HE(the surveyor doesnt come handy)
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dashlish12: 4:13am On Sep 19, 2021
yembabs231:
Good days guy

Has anyone heard of Gracious lands before? they are advertising land sales on FB, I just want to know if they are real and legit before I do deal with them.

Anyone with useful information should share.
. If you need land in ibeju/lekki directly from the family (beachfront, lagoonfront etc.)im your best plug. Ps; u can come with your surveyor
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by asksteve(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Dashlish12:
. I dont know how i can help u with that as checking coordinates ain't my field, but if i may ask is the land in lagos cuz i can recommend a surveyor from the surveyor general office in alausa. Ps. HE(the surveyor doesnt come handy)

No sir, its outside Lagos state.
Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Lampert505(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Hi y’all
I greet everyone that has keep the thread moving and making positive impacts in all nairaland’s life...

My question is,what are the document to be considered when one is buying in a land?

I’m tryna buy a land at the treasurehill park estate ikola, and they said I’m meant to pay the following

“ 50k for Survey
10% of land price for Legal and Documentation fee
And for the developmental fee 500k”

I want to ask if all of this is legal...

Y’all contribution will be forever appreciated
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Lampert505:
Hi y’all
I greet everyone that has keep the thread moving and making positive impacts in all nairaland’s life...

My question is,what are the document to be considered when one is buying in a land?

I’m tryna buy a land at the treasurehill park estate ikola, and they said I’m meant to pay the following

“ 50k for Survey
10% of land price for Legal and Documentation fee
And for the developmental fee 500k”

I want to ask if all of this is legal...

Y’all contribution will be forever appreciated
kindly chat me on 08124890654
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by onyenkunaeluuwa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
You are a lifesaver, sir. grin

A digital real estate angel.

May God give you more grace and move real estate transactions your way.

Very educative post. I didn't even mind the length.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.