Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428851 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Pelsmic: 8:02am On May 31, 2018
Eye opener
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by blackaxe78: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello peeps, Can someone please advice on any property around 600k within LFTZ and after La campaign Tropicana? Actually want to invest in much of it but scared cos all don't good titles.

Seen so many on this forum but none with approved excision or CofO

If anyone can recommend a good one that's genuine, I sincerely will appreciated.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by tolajay: 4:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Since you know there's no one you can trust or no such cheap land, I think it's best you keep your money, save up more to get something better and genuine.

Best!

ebenezer880:
Good day please, can i get a land of 150k at sango or atan please from a reliable source, some one i can trust enen though i know there is non
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by tolajay: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Experts in the house, could you please explain what this title means:

"Global C of O".

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by FrostyButter: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please I would love if anyone could help me with finding out if properties in Adigun street, Powerline ijaye ... Want to know if a property around there might be under acquisition or might have issues .

Its urgent, thanks.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
@blackaxe 78, if you want a good advicer, just whatsapp me on 07051805606 ,I am one of their consultant
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
tolajay:
Experts in the house, could you please explain what this title means:

"Global C of O".

Thanks

Global C of O is a certificate of occupancy which cover a large track of lands own by some persons. The said lands may be a community or village. A single C of O covers them all.

08068088866, Barr Ayo.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by PropertyProNG: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Land Verification in Nigeria

Land verification is an integral part of any real estate transaction. When purchasing a land in Nigeria it is of utmost importance that you are well-informed on the details involved before you pay in cash for it. There are quite a number of things to look out for when you want to acquire a land in Nigeria. The modern day advent of real estate scam, potential trouble from thugs a.k.a omo onile and fraud as made it quite necessary to carry out real estate transactions through a verified real estate company and reputable professionals like a lawyer, land surveyor and a real estate agent. Hiring professionals is important because they will assist you to do a proper land verification so as to avoid hiccups in the nearest future.

https://www.propertypro.ng/offers/

There are also vital documents that are quite important part of your real estate transactions. These documents are:

• SURVEY PLAN
• EXCISION
• GAZETTE
• CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
• DEED OF ASSIGNMENT
• GOVERNOR’S CONSENT
• RECEIPT

https://www.propertypro.ng/property-for-rent/lagos/lekki

None of the above documents can be substituted for the other. Each of the documents must be verified by experts in order to confer true ownership of the land. There are some guidelines to follow that would help you with your land verification. Below are the tips you should consider before you purchase any land in Nigeria:

• Use a verified real estate platform in other to avoid been scammed by fraudsters.
• Request for a copy of the survey plan and let the Surveyor help you cross check it with the coordinates
• Ask for the excision file number of the intended land in order to check if the land is available
• Ensure you allow your lawyer to check the documents involved in the real estate transaction
• Ask for the counsel of your real estate agent about the land

Read more here on [url]PropertyPro.ng[/url]
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by tolajay: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello Property Masters,

I'd like what is the authenticity of a land with only a Layout Plan?

I'm interested in a property, when I asked the agent to give me the survey plan or anything to go search with at Alausa, he said that the whole properties do not have a survey plan and as a large virgin land, all it has it the "Layout" which I can also use at Alausa (not sure that's true, though).

But I'd like to hear from your experiences: Does Layout plan makes a land genuine and free from government's interferences?

Thanks!

UPDATE

I've just asked him to give me the Layout Plan. He initially said no problem but later said I can go to Alausa and just mention the name of the village, that it's the same thing with the Layout request. (Hope, that's not funny).
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by vampire2020: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good day guys,I kinda need an advice from a real estate expert. Just two weeks ago I paid my grand uncle a visit ,he reside in Ogun State songo ota to be precise,prior to my visit I told him I am interested in diving into real estate,he then told me to come to ota to invest cause where he stays you can get a plot of land for as low as 350 to 600k ,which I think I am good for,cause I willing to invest four million right now in the acquisition of some piece of Land and obtaining the C of O in that area right now and fence all the land round because of the fear of omo onile lol.

My first plan is to build like a four bedroom flat on one of the piece of land in the area,I just an advice from an expert before I move on.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
tolajay:
Hello Property Masters,

I'd like what is the authenticity of a land with only a Layout Plan?

I'm interested in a property, when I asked the agent to give me the survey plan or anything to go search with at Alausa, he said that the whole properties do not have a survey plan and as a large virgin land, all it has it the "Layout" which I can also use at Alausa (not sure that's true, though).

But I'd like to hear from your experiences: Does Layout plan makes a land genuine and free from government's interferences?

Thanks!

UPDATE

I've just asked him to give me the Layout Plan. He initially said no problem but later said I can go to Alausa and just mention the name of the village, that it's the same thing with the Layout request. (Hope, that's not funny).

U need every requisite and relevant information/support to verify its veracity. Don't be duped. Is the layout registered? Even if the land is a virgin land, get a surveyor to do a charting, and go to Surveyor General office for clarification on whether there is acquisition or free excision on it. Pls involve a lawyer. Tnks.

Barr Ayo: 08068088866

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by vampire2020: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Treash:

Interesting. Pls u may decide to involve me in your transaction so as not to fall victim. I reside at Sango Ota as a property lawyer, and its a gud place to invest. U can get a land for 300,000 per plot, though it depends. Kindly reach out to me if u so wish. I shall be expecting you.

Barr Ayo: 08068088866.
nice to you barr ayo,i will contact you soon,in your writing,you said it depends,can you please elucidate more on that.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
vampire2020:
will contact you soon barr,
OK sir
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by tolajay: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thank you, Barr.

[quote author=Treash post=68727952][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.