Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429333 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by toondey1: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
wow, pls d law i will be very happy if i can get u contacted plzzzz: toondeywealthy@yahoo.com.
regards
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by manymen2(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2013
Na true o
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by nigerianwire(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
we will be careful
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
hi, please I need your advice on a property issue www.nairaland.com/1389804/mortgage-advice-needed
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by akwaproperty: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please Lawyer help me get buyers for properties in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. All documents are verifiable. You can reach me on 07082249406. I can also be reached on email thru akwaproperty@live.co.uk
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Temeric: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=lawyer][size=14pt]1. Survey Plan:[/size]
Thank you Lawyer for educating us. this information is really helpful. thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Swiftboy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice one lawyer! I learnt alot today!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ny11: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi Surveyors,

What's the procedure for registering a survey to a new buyer where the former has a consent? Do u need an instruction from the seller to the office of surveyor General for a change?, does the surveyor of the buyer need to liaise with the surveyor of the seller before a change can be made? Is it possible to have a land with two different titled surveys at the Surveyor General's Office? Where does Change of Name apply as against Governor's Consent (On Lagos State Government's Ministry of Lands website, there's reference to Change of Name but not much on when it's applicable.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BabatundeBMS: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dear Barrister,

Pls, I want to knw if i can still do my C of O after which my present size of land now is lower than what was surveyed, due to encroachment from my greedy neighbours both left and right, though i have overlooked it, because, i believe we are still going to live together for long, so i adpot maturity to forgo the encroachment portion.

Hope i can still do my C of O, because of inspection period.

Moreso, can u do the C of O process for me, the land is situated at Ibafo, ogun state

I look forward to hear from u

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Ayo7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dear Lawyer,

There is an estate called Aiden behind greenspring school along lekki-epe road, lagos and they are selling plots of land but I am not sure of the authencity. Can you assist to know if the lands around this location are not under govt acquisition or committed.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.