Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429167 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by momove4real25(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Contact for any form of land documentation within Ogun State environs. Be it survey plan, c of o, consent, accomodation, allocation. Call on 08161375559
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dennis3D(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2019
ricki:
Dennis3d can we tok

Yes. Contact me on 07038166370 WhatsApp or call
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by momove4real25(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
If you need c of o, survey plan, allocation, consent within Ogun State environs contact me on 08161375559, 08173359133
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by AATayo: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Adron Homes and property offers 30% discount on all our Estate land in Abuja and others gift like cow, 50kg bag of rice, goat, turkey, seasoning packs are available [img][/img]

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dennis3D(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you have land.
Are you looking for the type of building that cab enter your land?

Call or WhatsApp us on 07038166370, 08081465833 dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or info@dennis3dconstructions.com.ng

Let's gift you an amazing design.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by besun(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
*Introducing *Amen Estate phase 2*

�����������������
Located in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Africa’s fastest growing city and real estate investment hub, Amen Estate Phase 2, is the latest development by Redbricks Homes. Amen Estate Phase 2, is planned and designed on a proven track record and tradition of excellence and unprecedented estate layout and architectural designs to provide quality living at an affordable price for individuals, families and investors seeking comfortable, convenient and secure living in Lagos.

���������
Amen Estate Phase2 has set a high benchmark for comfort and convenience in Nigerian Master planned communities. Judging from what we did in phase1, you need no further reassurances.

*Where exactly is Amen Estate phase 2?*

Amen Estate Phase 2 is located at Eleko Beach Road off Lekki Epe Express road. Ibeju Lekki Axis of Lagos State Nigeria ��. Opposite phase 1.

*Plot Size* 600 sqms.

*Outright payment* N15m

*6 months payment*N15.750m

*12 Months payment* N16.5m

������������
*With Amen Estate phase 2 @N15M per plot, this is what you get*

*24hours power supply*

*Street and common area lighting of the premises*

*Round-the-clock armed security concierge and janitorial services*

*Daily maintenance of all common areas, including streets Waste Management services and fire hydrants*

*Good roads and Infrastructure*

And Guess What??
All the above are imbibed in the initial cost of the land.

*Immediate allocation upon completion of your payments*

What are you waiting for?

�����

Call or WhatsApp 08064082637 for more info.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Quickroofingpro: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
MASSIVE DISCOUNT SEASON JUST FOR YOU!!
Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Roofing Sheet..

You can have our top notch Aluminium/ Stone Coated Sheets for your building at a whopping 40% Discount this season only!!! Now in Stock...

This is the Right Time to Visit our Mega Factory to Buy Your Dream Roofing sheets. We are the KING OF ROOFING.
Our measurement are 100% accurate and our materials are not just durable, but also affordable and reliable.
Visit our factory @ Ikeja, Lagos State
Call/ Watsapp 08174884396 for more inquiries

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dinvictus: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Plots of land for commercial or residential purpose available along Dreamworld Africana Way Lekki 2nd Toll gate.

Pls call 08170406903 or 08034356667 for enquiries and negotiations

Thank you
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dennis3D(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Looking for reputable architectural services and construction services for your land that you just acquired. Call or WhatsApp on 07038166370, 08081465833 dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or info@dennis3dconstructions.com.ng.

Take a look at some works we have done.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone.

Please I need a lawyer professional advice on this matter.

A friend of mine intends to buy a land but the seller only has a family receipt.

Now my question is when my friends lawyer prepares the deed of assignment, who will be the assignor?

The seller with family receipt or the original family themselves.

Kindly respond, it's urgent.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Ipheeoma24(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
I need an advice I hv a land fenced with a gate and I just got a call that some people tried to steal Adobe part of my gate am confused I dont know who to trust if it the engineer that reported the case or neighbor's around
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ikezudon(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Want to know the stages of building a house in Nigeria?

Click the link below.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/building-house-nigeria-2/
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
I need an advice I hv a land fenced with a gate and I just got a call that some people tried to steal Adobe part of my gate am confused I dont know who to trust if it the engineer that reported the case or neighbor's around

Go to police station.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Wickedtruths: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2019
BecomeALandLord:
Hello everyone.

A friend of mine intends to buy a land but the seller only has a family receipt.

Now my question is when my friends lawyer prepares the deed of assignment, who will be the assignor?

Professional advice without paying a Kobo. Na so.

Go and get a lawyer, pay his fees and he would answer your questions.

In the alternative, ask your friend's lawyer.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dinvictus: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello everyone

I have got plots of land for sale at Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Owerri Imo State.

Starting price is #450,000.

NO EXTRA COSTS (DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER)

• 30 minutes drive from Owerri town.
• 10 minutes drive from the popular Roche Imo Oil Palm plantation, formerly Agricultural Development Authortiy Palm (ADAPALM).
• 10 minutes drive from Obinze.
• Registered survey plans.
• Land has oil palm trees.

Please Call, SMS or WhatsApp Alex on 08170406903 Or Victor on 08034356667 for more details and negotiations.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Professional advice without paying a Kobo. Na so.

Go and get a lawyer, pay his fees and he would answer your questions.

In the alternative, ask your friend's lawyer.

Habaa... Calm down.
We aren't fighting sir.
Lol

The best way to sell oneself is always to make yourself available to help others.
From there you sell yourself to the world and make money.

Put rendering assistance first.. Money will come.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Dennis3D(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
BecomeALandLord:

Habaa... Calm down.
We aren't fighting sir.
Lol

The best way to sell oneself is always to make yourself available to help others.
From there you sell yourself to the world and make money.

Put rendering assistance first.. Money will come.

Some people abuse that privilege at the end. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
BecomeALandLord:
Hello everyone.

The seller is called the assignor. He's giving out the property in it's entirety.

The seller who is the owner is the assignor, because he is giving out the property in it's entirety. If he is not the main owner but a principal member/head of the family, then the family is the assignor, but he's is selling on behalf and representative capacity of the family. Moreover, since you have a lawyer, then he should be able to answer this question.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Rotex111(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
An uncompleted two bedroom flat built on a plot of land in igoba first gate Akure. All necessary documents available. price; 1.5M, contact for details; 08067920313
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Dennis3D:

Some people abuse that privilege at the end. Speaking from experience.

Yeah.
True talk.
But not everyone.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Treash:

The seller who is the owner is the assignor, because he is giving out the property in it's entirety. If he is not the main owner but a principal member/head of the family, then the family is the assignor, but he's is selling on behalf and representative capacity of the family. Moreover, since you have a lawyer, then he should be able to answer this question.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
more like the people in that vicinity. Most definitely the petty cult boys in that area. Kindly inform the police and make sure their presence is felt in that area
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Sarang(f): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Can someone verify gracias Global properties if they sre real or not?

Also is it true that all lands in Ibeju Lekki is fake?
How true is this?

Is it okay to buy a land with excision?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sarang:
Can someone verify gracias Global properties if they sre real or not?

Also is it true that all lands in Ibeju Lekki is fake?
How true is this?

Is it okay to buy a land with excision?

Good evening sister. I think it's advisable you contact a legal Practitioner. No one is ready to carry out search and legal consultancy on these questions for you free of charge. You may contact me at your disposal. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.